Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday July 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 4 2013, 09:34 AM (10,688 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jul 5 2013, 10:52 PM
kay
Jul 4 2013, 02:21 PM
lysie
Jul 4 2013, 12:57 PM
You know...if Eric can't remember what happened, why don't they let Marelna hypnotize him like she did Sami? Seriously.
That is what I thought as well.
The drug might interfere with Eric's ability to recall even with hypnotism.
They won't know if they don't try. They don't even know there was a drug.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jul 4 2013, 07:11 PM
Another great episode!

I haven't loved Jen this much in months. This all due to JJ. Casey Moss is such an incredible actor and has made love Jen. Casey is acting like such a prick and need his ass kicked in. I get that Jennifer didn't mourn long enough for Jack. But she was already into Daniel before Jack was out of the picture. I never bought Jack and Jennifer after she was with Daniel. I really wish she would just admit that. JJ has made Jen/Daniel interesting to me.

Loved Theresa so far. This show needs a true bad girl her age. But I sure hope the plan isn't to pair her with JJ because they don't have an inkling of chemistry. I'd love to see her be tried with NIck if Blake is sticking around.

Chad and Abby I'm kind of over. They are great together but knowing that Casey is gone pretty much makes not care :( . This is why it's so dumb that Days tapes so far ahead. It makes the next few months seem pointless. This all seems pretty predictable now. Abby gets with Chad. Then Gabi gets with Cameron and Abby gets jealous and upset with Gabi. Chad then leaves the picture and Gabi wants to get back with Nick who is shacking up with Theresa? Ok maybe not exactly like that but pretty much what I'm guessing.

Really loving the Eric story right now. I found him boring at first but he is finally seeming interesting now that he got involved in Kristen's story.

As with Chad,Gabi,JJ, Eric,Nick, and even Jennier it's usually the writing that makes the difference.In the year and a half I have been following the show on DR,I have seen opinions of some characters change for the better once the writing for the character got better.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

lysie
Jul 5 2013, 10:53 PM
BeeBee
Jul 5 2013, 10:52 PM
kay
Jul 4 2013, 02:21 PM
lysie
Jul 4 2013, 12:57 PM
You know...if Eric can't remember what happened, why don't they let Marelna hypnotize him like she did Sami? Seriously.
That is what I thought as well.
The drug might interfere with Eric's ability to recall even with hypnotism.
They won't know if they don't try. They don't even know there was a drug.
I think it's quite normal that when a person faints he/she doesn't remember anything from the time he/she is "out". Why are they thinking that something's happened at all? Oh wait, our Dr. Jonas is genius, he suspects poisoning... That's why.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jul 5 2013, 07:08 AM
Itīs not often I like episodes that hasnīt EJ in it, but I liked this one. I liked the new girl Theresa and Kristen scenes. I just love villains and snarky remarks.
I don't mind EJ or Sami really but it is nice to have a really good day when neither is on for the episode.I hope it the episode gets a high rating only to motivate the show to put forth more quality writing for others on the show like Lucas,Kayla,Justin,Adrienne,Victor,etc.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 5 2013, 10:49 PM
BeeBee
Jul 5 2013, 10:48 PM
throughthehourglass
Jul 4 2013, 02:17 PM
I just watched the JJ scenes and... :hail: YOU GO JJ!

Everything he said was true. And "believe me, I know about all the stupid adventures he used to go on, but that was just a part of the big love story, right?" made me sad.
The only misstatement by JJ was giving Jennifer credit for waiting eight months after Jack's death when in reality it was only about eight days before she started chsing Daniel all over Salem.
He said before she got into bed with him. That was pretty accurate.
Thanks.Missed the part about getting in bed with him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

six
Jul 4 2013, 07:38 PM
Yay, Bald Dude is back! I'm not sure why Kristen chose to yell at him in such a monotone voice, though.

Gabi kind of made Cameron interesting and fun. Gabi Hernandez. Wonders never cease.
Kristin began to yell louder after Dr.Chyka (AKA bald dude) had the temerity to tell her she didn't have to shout at him.As if telling her that was the way to get her to stop shouting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic