Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday July 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 4 2013, 09:34 AM (10,621 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Also, why are they dressed like it's October?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

LMAO @ Theo. "Doubtful!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

At least they're acknowledging that there's an age difference with Theresa & JJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't really get why Kristen in threatening Brady. HELLLLLOOOOOO, Father Eric.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh, God, YES! More Father Holy Hawtness in the shower!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

The Salem Time Continuum is giving me a headache again. I need to just roll with it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

*please let Nicole find him in the shower. please let Nicole find him in the shower*
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Jason, what does FBO mean in the 1974 episode? I'm assuming some kind of flashback since this was about a week after Addie was killed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

GV, Casey Moss, Casey, and stripper....lots of fine men in the opening.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Bah! Kristen refers to Brady as Nicole's substitute boyfriend & flat out calls her out on her lust for Eric in front of Brady!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I'm torn. It's great to see Eric in the shower, but GV is making me feel terrible about it being great because he's playing Eric as so distressed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

And the downside. I can't FF commercials today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jul 4 2013, 12:05 PM
I'm torn. It's great to see Eric in the shower, but GV is making me feel terrible about it being great because he's playing Eric as so distressed.
I'm not torn. That is a fine looking sickly man.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

WTH were in those drugs Kritter gave Eric?
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jul 4 2013, 12:07 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Gabi & Abby are both having good hair days, imo. Of course, Gabi is like a walking Pantene commercial, anyway.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Despicable Me 2 shout out! And Theo's right. It's great. But Vector isn't in it, little dude.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Pop-Up Abe! And in Salem, July 4th is tomorrow due to pre-emptions MONTHS ago. smdh
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Also, Gabi and Abby could have a really good friendship if it weren't so occasional and if they giant elephant weren't in the room...you know...that Gabi sort of caused her father's death...
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I really like this Kristen/Nicole/Brady stuff, and they're even pointing out little beats they usually skip like Kristen's sudden interest in Eric.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh, my poor Eric! Hotter than a summer fuck, but in such distress!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic