Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday July 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 4 2013, 09:34 AM (13,722 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Jul 4 2013, 12:15 PM
How would Daniel know how hard it is to raise a son with problems?
Daniel is the smartest man on the planet. He knows everything. :eyeroll:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jul 4 2013, 12:31 PM
Daniel needs visual aids to understand simple concepts.
LMAO! Apparently that's true since he couldn't figure out what Jennifer was doing until he was with Parker. Parker is a cutie pie, but I swear he looks more like Phillip's son than Orange Glow's.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

OMG!! Is Jennifer actually going to be a mother and put her foot up JJ's ass?? The kid needs all kind of help and discipline and I'm interested to see if Jen will give it to him, or will she start writing him checks again and run back to the Orange Saint of Salem??
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

JJ Deveraux, I freaking love you!!! Calling Daniel a sleaze and calling out Jen on replacing his father all in one breathe. I LOVE this kid!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Jul 4 2013, 12:49 PM
I cannot stand Daniel or Jennifer,but what JJ,you want your mother alone and miserable forever.
I think you're missing the point.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Seriously cannot express how much I love Jack, Jr. at this moment. It's about damn time someone said these things to Jennifer. I'm also missing MA's Jack like crazy right now. I would love to see father/son scenes between him and Casey Moss.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jul 4 2013, 12:59 PM
JDeveraux_91
Jul 4 2013, 12:57 PM
Seriously cannot express how much I love Jack, Jr. at this moment. It's about damn time someone said these things to Jennifer. I'm also missing MA's Jack like crazy right now. I would love to see father/son scenes between him and Casey Moss.
I doubt they could get him, but I floated the idea of Jack's ghost visiting JJ. Seriously, even that would make me weep with joy.
Hey now, don't squash my dream of having father and son Deveraux together giving Jennifer a hard time. :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic