Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday July 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 4 2013, 09:34 AM (13,512 Views)
annie21

waterlilly
Jul 4 2013, 04:06 PM
Would the fans accept a Jack return if it was a recast? Say because of his injuries he had reconstructive surgery? I know I'm reaching...
Why would there need to be a recast? MA is available as far as we know.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

lysie
Jul 4 2013, 04:10 PM
Southofsoap
Jul 4 2013, 03:31 PM
Matt
Jul 4 2013, 03:15 PM
Just the thought of a Matt Ashford, Missy Reeves, & Casey Moss acted Jack/Jennifer/JJ scene written by Melissa Salmons damn near makes me giddy & gives me the vapors.
I don't know what the chances of a return from dead for Jack are. Besides Stefano's quickie faked death by MarDar, have there been any other return from the dead characters since RoboJohn in 2008? I know Days has a reputation for this, but it cannot have been 6 years since we last had one? I'm racking my brain here... help me out DR!
Not quite the same, but the safe house six last year.
And Stefano last year (after a funeral and after several were accused of his murder).

Kristen last year. As far as the rest of Salem knew, she was supposed to be dead (although these writers chose not to highlight that fact when she suddenly reappeared).
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic