Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday July 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 4 2013, 09:34 AM (13,713 Views)
Honeybees
Member Avatar

The Salem Time Continuum is giving me a headache again. I need to just roll with it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I'm torn. It's great to see Eric in the shower, but GV is making me feel terrible about it being great because he's playing Eric as so distressed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Daniel is just bringing me down. I have no sympathy. He's being an ass.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I know she's supposed to be a bad guy, but Theresa is also kind of acting like a narc.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I'm now in love with Theresa.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Daniel needs visual aids to understand simple concepts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

They are chem testing Gabi with Cameron, when I want her back with Nick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh, Gabi's calling him out on being a stripper. When did I start to love Gabi?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Daniel, we know what you mean by full workup. That man is a priest! So, stop.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

You are my hero, JJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

JJ is amazing. He's the voice of Daytime Royalty. He's frigging amazing. And MR actually acts in scenes with him. It's full of win.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

It's official, some of the writers were pissed that MA was fired and they are using JJ as their voice. And, CM is great, too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Kristen: 50 Shades of Bitchy. I love Nicole!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Jul 4 2013, 12:57 PM
Seriously cannot express how much I love Jack, Jr. at this moment. It's about damn time someone said these things to Jennifer. I'm also missing MA's Jack like crazy right now. I would love to see father/son scenes between him and Casey Moss.
I doubt they could get him, but I floated the idea of Jack's ghost visiting JJ. Seriously, even that would make me weep with joy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 4 2013, 01:01 PM
I liked today, but I really miss the Brady/Horton 4th of July picnic.
I think the picnic might be tomorrow. They are off a day due to a preemption.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

jb1183
Jul 4 2013, 03:02 PM
I actually had tears in my eyes when JJ spoke up about Jack. JJ may be a liar, but he was speaking the truth right then. Salmon's dialogue really nailed it in regards to what a shallow, empty relationship Dannifer is compared to the epic, three dimensional love of J & J. I just wish TPTB would clue in to that and correct the terrible creative choice of killing Jack and letting Matt Ashford go. I desperately want to see him and Casey Moss act opposite each other.
There's a hashtag on twitter right now #fictionaldeathsiwillnever get over. I just tweeted Jack's name with the #Days hashtag. JJ's dialogue today indicated to me that at least some of the writers know what a mistake getting rid of Jack was and how bloody awful Dannifer is - but tweeting Jack's name under that hashtag couldn't hurt.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic