Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday July 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 4 2013, 09:34 AM (13,511 Views)
Laufeyson
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 4 2013, 12:22 PM
Southofsoap
Jul 4 2013, 12:21 PM
lysie
Jul 4 2013, 12:19 PM
Um...Nicole already knew about Sami. She was with Eric when he found out.
Yeah, she said she was happy for Sami's... kids
And I think Brady knew too. FAIL.
So much.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 4 2013, 12:57 PM
I'm believing Brady is having true legit feelings for Nicole... I'm not at all opposed to this triangle now with them and Eric...
I'm inclined to agree with you but I'm not convinced Brady is as over Kristen as he proclaims. If the writers amp up Kristen's cray cray phase maybe she'll pass the point of no return with Brady but remember little Brady does all the thinking for him, that's why he practically went to the mattresses with his family over Kristen so who knows at this stage what will happen with Brady/Kristen/Eric/Nicole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Jul 5 2013, 01:55 PM
blueskies
Jul 5 2013, 01:41 PM
ladyofthelake
Jul 5 2013, 12:30 PM
Definitely doesn't look 29, but maybe 29 is the new 18? I'm 52, so anyone 40 and younger looks like a kid, LOL.
The actor who plays T is about 30 too, and I don't think he looks anywhere near that. More like 19.

I'm 26, but I swear he looks like he could be my younger brother.
Some people fell into the fountain of youth when they were little, I guess.
Lucky them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic