Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday July 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 4 2013, 09:34 AM (13,735 Views)
talbab1994
Member Avatar

jwsel
Jul 4 2013, 04:18 PM
Did Jennifer beam home from Daniel's? She was still talking to Daniel when JJ went upstairs to get his stash, but got home by the time JJ came downstairs.

Until we see Theresa's family, I'm going to keep up my hopes that she is Jeannie Donovan undercover. She does seem to be trying hard to be bad, but that actually would make sense if she is trying to connect to JJ in the belief that he is some kind of connection to a drug ring. If she is attempting to make JJ feel comfortable at ease, it also might explain why she has a similar look to JJ's friend Bev. And the way Jen Lilley and Ken Corday keep telling us BTS that Theresa is "bad" makes me wonder if that is a fake-out leading to a later reveal. I can't recall Ken talking up other characters making trouble or acting "good" or "bad" in that way.
I was thinking the same thing and I was also thinking that she's some sort of undercover law enforcement. I really don't think that "Theresa" is what we've been told. Days is really trying to keep stuff underwraps for the surprise moments-- which is actually good, I think.

Sometimes I think that the people who are supposed to handle what happened the day before or a week before isn't doing a good job. I've seen a lot of things that, honestly, I'm not getting the responses from characters. Nicole was today. Did we not just see that she knew about Sami and when they had her with Brady, she looked completely shocked of the outcome of the verdict. You had Adrienne, who went and apologized to both Sonny and Wilson and the day after they treat her like a piece of dirt on their shoe. You have them talking about things happening a day or say ago and then, when a new writer is writing for those few days, you have them doing and saying things that are consistent with what happened a day or so ago. I do have to say that despite this, I've enjoyed the show so much more than in the past. I just don't get that.

One more thing--Welcome back Jennifer Horton Deveraux-- you've been missed! The character of JJ has really done wonderful things for the character of Jennifer. I know this won't be popular, but this sort of drama actually makes Dannifer interesting. :peek:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic