Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday July 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 4 2013, 09:34 AM (13,528 Views)
six
Member Avatar

In a hit and run orchestrated by Stefano.

This story was some of DHer's best work.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 4 2013, 11:21 AM
six
Jul 4 2013, 10:41 AM
In a hit and run orchestrated by Stefano.

This story was some of DHer's best work.
Wasn't it Andre, not Stefano?
I'm pretty sure Andre was already dead by then.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Days finally seems to be getting the product placement thing right. On another note though, I don't really buy Abe and Theo together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Not enjoying Teresa so far, although the May/December thing they're dancing around could have potential.
Edited by six, Jul 4 2013, 07:28 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Brady needs to get out of this wonderful Kristen/Nicole scene. Kristen had the right idea about swinging the other way. Skip the triangle and move right to kriscole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Daniel is making some kind of point, but I'm really more interested in finding out what that thing on his shoulder is.

Did Parker get a different nanny?
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

When did Gabi become so smart and level headed?

Parker and Daniel are seriously the sweetest pairing in the world.

I'm surprised Kristen is taunting everyone about her latest scheme so quickly.
Edited by six, Jul 4 2013, 07:27 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Yay, Bald Dude is back! I'm not sure why Kristen chose to yell at him in such a monotone voice, though.

Gabi kind of made Cameron interesting and fun. Gabi Hernandez. Wonders never cease.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 4 2013, 12:09 PM
Gabi & Abby are both having good hair days, imo. Of course, Gabi is like a walking Pantene commercial, anyway.

Meanwhile, Teresa looks like someone burned off the edges of her hair with a flat iron.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

elci525
Jul 5 2013, 06:57 AM
Theresa....I kindaaa like her so far. Comes on way too strong for sure. But, I dunno, she injects something refreshing or new that I want to see develop. I just don't understand all this older woman stuff. How old is she meant to be? JJ looks about 12 sometimes, and she doesn't look 12, but everyone was acting like she was 35 or something. Speaking of which, JJ saying things like "I like women" in his wanna-be-player voice makes me feel all manner of inappropriate, as I really would be robbing the cradle!

IDK how old Teresa is supposed to be, but the actress is in her mid - late 20s and she looks 25ish; too old not to look out of place with someone who looks 15 (I know the actor and character are older).
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic