Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, July 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 5 2013, 07:15 AM (11,215 Views)
Sweet and Salty

guessgirl
Jul 5 2013, 03:36 PM
I must need new glasses because I don't see Gabi having a crush on Sonny. Sure she might think he's handsome (like she probably thinks most of the younger adult guys on the show are) or looks up to him etc but I hardly think she is interested in him romantically. Heck I think the more she's around Wilson she's probably wish she and Nick have that kind of relationship (solid) and not about to get an annulment.
They are having Sonny clearly (key word" interact with Ari more than Will. I definitely see Gabi loving it, and I see the way she looks at him. It's happening. They're setting it up for that to happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

guessgirl
I must need new glasses because I don't see Gabi having a crush on Sonny. Sure she might think he's handsome (like she probably thinks most of the younger adult guys on the show are) or looks up to him etc but I hardly think she is interested in him romantically. Heck I think the more she's around Wilson she's probably wish she and Nick have that kind of relationship (solid) and not about to get an annulment.
Gabi has always been written as a good friend to Will.Even the sex when Arianna was conceived was more comfort sex than romantic sex.Gabi has always been supportive of Will and his relationship with Sonny which was one of the reasons she considered having an abortion.I have not seen or heard anything indicating that Gabi is going develope romantic feelings for Will or Sonny and it is not likely they are going there right after having her develope feelings for Chad and Nick.If Gabi and Nick are not reunited,the next romantic relationship for Gabi's to be Cameron or someone new.It might be interesting if they tried Gabi and T.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Jason47
Jul 5 2013, 11:23 PM
Sweet and Salty
Jul 5 2013, 10:50 PM
This kid is HOW old?!! (Young). :'(
He's 19. He turns 20 in November.
My sons age. Weirds me out (unless everyone on this board is 16-18 years old) hearing people slobber all over their computers at a "boy" my kids age! (I know you can't hear slobbering). Awkward.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Tripp
Jul 5 2013, 06:49 PM
I feel I must be the only person as I haven't noticed any looks from Gabi to Sonny. Everyone has commented so much on it though.
No,Tripp,you are not alone.Guessgirl has not seen this,I have not seen this,and based on the thumbs up,Classic has not seen it.I only see friendship and gratitude for Sonny's forgiveness about what happened with Melanie and Andrew,helping her and Nick when they were in danger,helping deliver Arianna,and letting them move in with him and Will.I have seen no romantic looks or dialogue directed at Sonny or Will.Gabi has never been shown to believe a person can change their sexual orientation,she knows he and Will are not bi-sexual,and Will is more of a friend to her than Melanie ever was so I don't think she would make the same mistake twice or do anything to attempt to come between Will and Sonny.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jwsel
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jul 6 2013, 12:34 AM
guessgirl
Gabi has always been written as a good friend to Will.Even the sex when Arianna was conceived was more comfort sex than romantic sex.Gabi has always been supportive of Will and his relationship with Sonny which was one of the reasons she considered having an abortion.I have not seen or heard anything indicating that Gabi is going develope romantic feelings for Will or Sonny and it is not likely they are going there right after having her develope feelings for Chad and Nick.If Gabi and Nick are not reunited,the next romantic relationship for Gabi's to be Cameron or someone new.It might be interesting if they tried Gabi and T.
They may be setting the stage for the departures. By building up Sonny's relationship with Arianna, it will make whatever happens when Will leaves/dies/is believed dead/etc. more poignant. Are Will and Sonny going to still be together at that point? If something then happens to Gabi, what will happen to Arianna? Showing that Arianna and Sonny have a strong bond could make for an explosive story if Arianna suddenly is without available biological parents and there is a battle over who should raise her -- a biological relative (pick your choice among Sami, Kate, Lucas, Marlena, Rafe, Gabi's mom, etc.) or her loving "second father" Sonny.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

jwsel
Jul 6 2013, 12:51 AM
BeeBee
guessgirl
They may be setting the stage for the departures. By building up Sonny's relationship with Arianna, it will make whatever happens when Will leaves/dies/is believed dead/etc. more poignant. Are Will and Sonny going to still be together at that point? If something then happens to Gabi, what will happen to Arianna? Showing that Arianna and Sonny have a strong bond could make for an explosive story if Arianna suddenly is without available biological parents and there is a battle over who should raise her -- a biological relative (pick your choice among Sami, Kate, Lucas, Marlena, Rafe, Gabi's mom, etc.) or her loving "second father" Sonny.
I am only responding to the post(s) indicating Gabi is developoing romantic feelings for Sonny (or Will) not whether Sonny loves Arianna or has a bond with her.It it clear from the writing that Sonny loves Will and Arianna.It is equally clear to me that Gabi does not have a problem with Sonny loving Will or Ariannna and Gabi is not developing romantic feelings for Sonny or Will.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I don't think they are going to have Gabi develop a crush on Sonny, but I do think they've gone out of the way to show that Gabi and Sonny no longer hate each other and have bonded over the birth/baby. CB and FS have a lovely and comfortable onscreen rapport and I think people are just picking up on that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I don't think they would go that route with Sonny/Gabi. But one thing for sure for me, is that I definitely see more chemistry between Sonny/Gabi than Sonny/Will. But I would rather see Sonny/Gabi stay friends than try anything weird between them. Just need to bring on someone new for Sonny.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

BeeBee
Jul 6 2013, 01:02 AM
jwsel
Jul 6 2013, 12:51 AM
BeeBee
guessgirl
I am only responding to the post(s) indicating Gabi is developoing romantic feelings for Sonny (or Will) not whether Sonny loves Arianna or has a bond with her.It it clear from the writing that Sonny loves Will and Arianna.It is equally clear to me that Gabi does not have a problem with Sonny loving Will or Ariannna and Gabi is not developing romantic feelings for Sonny or Will.
"It's clear" is subjective.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

All interesting thoughts on the Sonny/Gabi relationship! Like I said before, I doubt the go the direction of Gabi crushing on Sonny, but what someone above said sounds very plausible! They seem to be going out of there way to show Gabi appreciating Sonny, and that may be more what they're trying to portray in order to set the stage for them all leaving the show. Maybe FS is staying after all!
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Sweet and Salty
Jul 6 2013, 12:37 AM
Jason47
Sweet and Salty
My sons age. Weirds me out (unless everyone on this board is 16-18 years old) hearing people slobber all over their computers at a "boy" my kids age! (I know you can't hear slobbering). Awkward.
You know I was just thinking how young JJ is yet they're putting him out there as a sex symbol with his shirt off.......I hope it's for all the teengers they think are watching.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Steven Williford
Scriptwriter: Janet Iacobuzio

Segment 1: Abby is over at the apt visiting with Gabi and Ari. It's a new day because Abby asks if Gabi got any sleep. 4 hrs. She'll take a nap during the day. Gabi asks if she slept. Abby says if she's asking about Chad it was great; not really a big deal. Gabi tells her that Cameron stopped by the pub after she left. Abby - You didn't tell him I was with Chad, did you?

Chad, Theo and Cam are playing with a big beach ball when T joins them. Chad introduces T to Cam. T asks where Will, Sonny, Gabi and this kid he keeps hearing about are. Chad - Not here yet. T - Honestly, I have to see it to believe it.

Sonny is at the coffeehouse packing a picnic basket. Do you think Ari might be too young for fireworks. They might scare her. Will doesn't know. I'll have to look that up. Sonny - If they do we can always leave. Will has a flashback to Brent and Sonny and the rave conversation. Sonny adds - She might like the colours or she might just sleep through the whole thing. He asks Will why he's so serious all of a sudden. Will - I was thinking that maybe you shouldn't come with us today.

JJ lies in his bed and recalls how disrespectful he was to his mother.

Jen is downstairs. She sees Parker's jacket. Cue flashback of Parker giving her a picture he and Dan drew for her. The doorbell rings. It's Adrienne. Jen dug out the cooler. Adrienne is so glad that Jen, Abigail and JJ are coming to the picnic this year. Jen - We're not. Adrienne - What's wrong? Jen - Everything.

Sonny - You don't want me to go. I don't get it. Will - It's not that I don't want you to go it's just that it's the 4th of July, you should do something fun. Sonny - As opposed to going to a picnic at the lake with you and Arianna and my friends and family. That sounds like torture, yeah. Will - I just don't want you to feel obligated, tied down. Sonny - I'm not tied down. I'm tied to you and Arianna. There's no place I would rather be. They kiss.

Gabi didn't tell Cameron. Abby thanks her. Gabi - Your name hardly came up actually. Abby - Oh. Gabi - Do you wish it had? Abby - I don't know what I wish. I'm such a mess about both of these guys. Last night I had such a great time with Chad. He was sweet and caring. He doesn't put any pressure on me; like I'm worth the wait. Gabi - And Cameron? Abby - He's a little less patient but I think that's as much on me as it is on him. Gabi - Maybe it's because he likes you more. Abby guesses that could be the reason. I don't know. I'm so confused. Gabi has an idea. Don't think about it today. Come with us to the lake. Abby doesn't know if she's in the mood for that. Gabi - It will be so much fun. If you go it will be so much easier for Will and Sonny to go off and do their own thing because they know you'll be keeping me and Ari company. You'll be doing me a favour. Abby - If you're sure. Gabi is positive. Besides, I need a distraction too. Abby - From. Gabi - Just thinking about what might have been. Abby - You mean with Nick. Gabi - Yeah. Abby - OMG I am so sorry. I'm the world's worst friend ever. I have been sitting here complaining about my pathetic love life and I didn't even ask you about Nick. I'm so sorry. What's going to happen with you two? Gabi - Nothing actually. We realised that it's not going to work between us; not anymore. My marriage to Nick is over.

Adrienne - Jennifer, I had no idea this was going on. Jen - Oh yeah. It has been a war zone around here the last few weeks. Adrienne is so sorry. Jen - That's why I think letting JJ go to a holiday picnic is sending the wrong message although I can't seem to win no matter what I do because he just gets madder and madder and more defiant. Adrienne understands all too well. Jen - Is everything okay with Sonny? Adrienne - We're having our problems too. Jen - I'm sorry. Adrienne - We're in the same boat. I was just hoping that knowing what we all share and focusing on that and how much we do love each other would help us get back on track. And honestly that's why I thought all of us should go to the picnic together. I think that's why you should go too. You and Abigail and JJ. Jen - I don't know. Adrienne - Listen, hanging with friends, family, good food, the beach ... could be what you all need. They need. It's so hard when your child is unhappy. They blame you for it, they hate you for it ... I'm so, so sorry. JJ is watching.

Segment 2: JJ greets his Aunt Adrienne. Adrienne - Hi JJ, it's good to see you. Jen - I've been sharing with your aunt a little bit about what's been going on around here but she thinks it would be really important for our family to spend time together today. So I'm going to give your choices. You can stay here and I will call you every 20 mins on the landline or you can go to the picnic with Abigail and me. Adrienne - Your cousins will be there too. JJ - Sounds cool. I'll go get my trunks and stuff. Jen - Okay. He heads upstairs. Jen - Maybe you were right. Adrienne - I know I am. The three of you spending the day at the lake my be just what the doctor ordered. Speaking of doctors, will Daniel be joining us? Jen - No. We're having some issues right now but it's okay because I need to focus on my family. I need to make things right with my son.

Gabi - Nick and I are getting an annulment. You're the first person I've told. Abby - I'm so sorry. Gabi - We haven't worked out anything yet but that's where we left it. We decided yesterday. Abby - I know that you and Nick had a really tough time but I could tell, anyone could, you two cared about each other so much. Do you still love him? Gabi - I really don't know. Seeing him yesterday made me sad. And sometimes I really, really miss him. Looks like you're not the only one who is confused about what's in their heart. Abby - No, my problems don't even compare to yours. You have a baby, a life you're responsible for, I can't imagine how hard this is for you. Gabi - I don't want to deal with that today. I want today to be fun. I want to go to the lake with my baby and my friends ... Will and Sonny come in. Ready for the picnic? We're packed and ready to go. Gabi - Definitely. Abby - Do you have room for one more?

T reserved the court for today. Chad is in, so is Cameron. T - We have Will and Sonny but we need one more. What about Abigail, is she coming?

Segment 3: Justin and Adrienne gush over the baby and then spread out a blanket. Adrienne comments that it seems like yesterday when they were pushing Sonny in a stroller. Justin - I know, it goes so fast. Gabi is so glad Abby came today. Will says he's going to fire up the grill. Apparently some guy named Joey Chestnut ate 68 hotdogs in 10 mins and T wants to beat that. Gabi goes over to help Sonny with Ari. Abby - Hey Will, I heard that the charges against your mom have been dropped. Your family must be really relieved. Will - We are. Thank you so much for keeping quiet about that video clip. Abby - Yeah. I wish I'd never seen it. Will - Me too but it would have made things really difficult for mom to defend herself obviously so I'm dead serious ... thank you so much. Sonny gushes about Ari's smile. Gabi - She loves you. Sonny - She's a great little girl and I'm really hooked on her. Gabi's noticed. You two have kind of a special thing going on. Jen and JJ come over to Justin and Adrienne. Hugs all around. Jen goes to see the baby. Adrienne asks JJ if he wants to sit with them. He does. Abby comes over. JJ - You're blocking my sun. Abby - You're lucky you're getting any. So much for being grounded, huh. T is talking about the last time they played volleyball. Abigail's shot was totally awesome. The hammer ... boom. Theo - The hammer ... boom. T - You got a nickname. Theo shakes his head no. T - You're tall. How about Stretch? Theo - Yeah. T - I'm telling you me and Hammer and Stretch, we're going to be huge! You coming or what. Chad - I don't know man. T is going to go get commitments for this team. Stretch, make sure they stretch. I don't want any pulled muscles on my court. Theo pulls both Chad and Cameron up. JJ - Just so you know Abs Mom pulled the lecture quota for today, for the decade actually. He walks away. Adrienne - Boys will be boys. Jen tells Gabi that Ari is so precious. JJ comes over to see the baby. Jen - I'm sure you can hold her ... if that's okay with you she asks Gabi. Gabi - Of course. Gabi hands her over. JJ - Wow, she's super cute. Jen goes back to Adrienne and Justin. Adrienne, you were right. This is really the perfect thing for my family today. I have not seen my son smile like that in a long time. Adrienne - The way he's holding that baby, oh my gosh, he's such a good boy. Jen - Yeah, I know he is. Jen gets a call. What? I'll be there in a few minutes. After the call she explains - I guess Sami's non-indictment has caused a parade of rumours of a hospital cover-up. I need to leave unfortunately. Hopefully I'll be able to come back. In the meantime would you make sure JJ stays close. Adrienne - Of course. Don't worry about it. JJ comes over to get his trunks. Jen needs to talk to him. I need to run over to the hospital. There's something I need to deal with. JJ - What does that have to do with me. Jen - Nothing except that I need you to stay right here with family. JJ - Okay, I'll see you later. Jen - I may be coming back. I hope so. JJ - Me too. Jen leaves saying she'll be back.

Segment 4: JJ returns from having a swim. He sees Aunt Adrienne napping. He pulls out the beach bag and she wakes up. He recommends going in for a swim. She wants to talk to him for a minute. When I saw you holding the baby before I have to tell you, you so reminded me of your father. JJ - Oh yeah. Adrienne - Yeah. In fact I remember one time when you were really little, just a baby. In fact you had just started walking ... maybe a month or two. You were really strong and you managed to get up on your changing table. You were so proud of yourself and then you lost your balance and you fell right on the floor, flat on your face. You had this goose egg like I'd never seen before and you're little nose was all swollen. JJ sits down. I've never heard this story before. Adrienne - It was a horror story. You were screaming and crying. You wouldn't let anyone near you except for your Dad. He scooped you up in his arms and he started making these funny faces at you, doing those silly little voices like he did and you calmed right down. Your father loved you so much JJ. He did. You must miss him terribly. JJ - You must miss him too. Adrienne - I do. It breaks my heart that he's gone. But especially for you because I know how much a boy needs his father. Something else you should know that I know. Your father would have wanted you to live a good and happy life. You, seriously, listen to me ... you, your sister and your mother. Honey, he wouldn't want her to be alone. JJ is going to put some dry clothes on. Justin comes back. I got the buns. I guess I'll start grilling soon. Abby comes over and asks where her brother is. Justin just overheard him say he was going to change.

T is holding Ari now. Are you sure I'm doing this right? Will - Yeah, just keep supporting her head. T - She's staring at me. Will - Don't take it personally. T laughs - She's grabbing my finger. Gabi - That means she's crazy about you. T - Really? Brent comes over. Sonny gives him a hug. You remember Will right? Yeah. Brent greets T as well. Hard to believe that's your kid. Will - Yeah, mine and Gabi'a. Gabi says hi. Brent - That's crazy that you're a father now. It must feel like your whole life is different. Will - It is but in a good way. Brent - It's really mature for you to look at it that way because for me it would be a whole lot more responsibility than I could handle right now.

Abby is looking for JJ. Theo runs up and hugs her. Abby - Are you all alone here. Theo - We're playing. Can you be in the middle? Chad and Cam run up.

Sonny - Will is not just a dad, he's a great dad and Ari and I are lucky to have him. T - Enough of the serious talk. Who's up for some volleyball? Brent suggests getting a tournament going on. They like the sound of that. T - I've got to work up an appetite for my hotdog eating contest. Gabi takes Ari. She's due for her nap so you guys go and have fun. Sonny - How about we watch her later so you can fun - it will be your turn. Gabi - Don't worry about us. Brent heads off get the equipment. Gabi - He's cute. Sonny - Brent? Gabi - Yeah. Sonny - He does play for the other team so ... T - That never stopped her so .. I mean ... he fakes out will and the race is on.

Cam - Maybe Abigail is busy with her family. Theo - Which team, Uncle Cameron's or Uncle Chad's? Abby - How about if I'm on your team. She goes with Theo, the guys follow.

JJ is on a cell phone. Where are you? Hey, it's Independence Day, I'm a free man.

Segment 5: Jen gets off the elevator near the nurse's station talking on her cell. Sami Brady's sole intent when she pulled that trigger was to save the life of a defenceless patient in this hospital. And the Grand Jury's failure to indict just proves Ms Brady's version of events. Call me if you need anything else. Anne walks up and snaps a picture. I have to take a picture to document a Horton coming to work on a holiday. This is like a once in a lifetime event. Jen starts walking away but Anne says she needs to talk to her. Jen points out that she didn't even know she was going to be here. Anne - I know now and I need to discuss something with you of a personal nature.

JJ meets up with Rory and Bev in the square. He hands over some drugs and asks Rory to hold it for him. JJ's worried his mother will violate his constitutional right to privacy and go looking through his things. Bev tell JJ she broke up with Cole. You were so right about him. Rory - He's the one that screwed it up for all of us. Also, dude, you took one for the team with that shoplifting thing. Bev - It was really cool what you did, amazing actually. JJ - That's me, cool and amazing. Bev - What are you doing the rest of the day? JJ - I'll be at home. In order to meet with you guys I had to send my aunt a text saying I was sick so now I've got to go home and act it. Rory and Bev leave. The older woman greets JJ.

Justin goes over to Gabi. I wanted to tell you I was contacted by Nick. Gabi - He did say he wanted to talk to a lawyer. Justin - He asked me to handle the annulment. I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you two. I know it must be really hard. Gabi - It is but to be honest it's the best thing, not just for me but for Nick too.

Brent asks Sonny if he's thought anymore about going to the rave tonight. Sonny can't. Brent - Let me know if you change your mind. Will hears all this. Sonny - You should probably give it to someone else, I don't want you to waste the ticket. T comes up and tells them that they're set.

Theo, Abby, Cam and Chad have had a swim. Abby tells Theo he was awesome. Theo takes off when he hears the bell of the ice cream vendor. Cam is going to go after him but Chad says he'll buy him ice cream. Abby apologises for ruining their time with Theo. Cam says she didn't. You being here ... it's all good. Theo comes back with an ice cream for Abby. Abby thanks him. Now that is what I call a real gentleman. I'm going to go hang out with Gabi. I said I would help out with the baby. Theo drags Cameron with him - Come get some ice cream too.

Segment 6: Adrienne is watching something when Justin drops some ice down her T-shirt. Gabi and Abby share the ice cream. Gabi asks if it was awkward. Abby - It wasn't. Chad and Cameron were totally cool so it was fine. I kind of wish one of them had been a jerk because it would have made it so much easier to decide who I would give my heart and soul to for all of eternity.

Will and T run up and start towelling off. T - I don't know how you put up with him. Will - You mean Sonny. T - Yeah. He's good at everything. They slaughtered us in that race. But he's not going to win that hot dog eating contest. Will - It's not a contest, you're eating hot dogs by yourself ... but T is gone. Brent comes up. Will - So Sonny beat you too? Brent - Yeah. He seems happy. Will - Seems? Brent - I'm not implying that he isn't. Will - What were you implying? Brent - You have to get this through your head. Sonny and I are just friends, nothing else. We used to go to clubs, concerts and stuff with other people in groups. We never hooked up. Will - I know. Brent - I didn't mean to offend you. It's just weird seeing Sonny living this totally different life than he was living before ... all settled down. Will - What's your point? Brent - I'm not trying to make a point. It's just an observation. Will - I also made an observation. Sometimes life doesn't go as you planned but you find yourself happier than you ever thought you could be. Brent - That's obviously what happened with you and Sonny. I can tell he really loves you. I mean he must to give up so much to be with you.

Anne - Human Resources is my domain Jennifer and because I take my position very seriously I also take it very personally that you overstepped your bounds over a recent decision. Jen - I didn't overstep your bounds and you know I didn't. I followed procedure to the letter. Anne - Of course you did. What was I thinking? The one-upmanship game is on. When Jen is going to leave Anne steps in front of her. So your son, is he a chip off the old block? Jen - What kind of question is that? Anne - Just wondering if he's always following the rules like his mommy.

The older woman makes a disparaging remark about Salem. JJ says he can show her real fireworks at the lake tonight after dark. She thinks that's a great idea and tells him he should go and save them a spot. Oh wait, you can't go to the fireworks tonight, not with that curfew your mommy gave you.

Sonny comes out of the water and goes to Will. Adrienne comes over and asks if they're having fun. They are. Adrienne - Will, I know this probably isn't the right time or place but I just wanted a chance to say that I am really glad that charges weren't brought against Sami. Will - Thank you. Adrienne - I know that we heard the news at first I wasn't so effusive as I should have been. And as sad as the situation is with a man losing his life I do know that Sami would never shoot anyone for no reason. And I'm really sorry if I was insensitive to your feelings. Will - I understand. It's all good.

Justin carries over a tray of hot dogs to Gabi and Abby - Fresh off the grill. Gabi - Thank you so much. Abby asks if he knows if her brother is back from changing yet. Justin - We should have told you. He texted Adrienne. Evidently he's not feeling well and he decided to go home.

JJ says he totally ignores those curfews. Older woman - Aren't you a little rebel. JJ - I'm not little. OW - Sorry, you're a big, grown-up rebel. JJ is sure they'll have a really good time. OW - I'm not looking to pick up extra cash with a babysitting gig so ... JJ - I don't think you take me seriously which is your loss. OW - You let me in on that little bit you're holding and I'll take you really seriously.

Segment 7: Jen - If you have something to say about my son just say it. Anne - No, I don't have much to say at all. I just heard he was back in town. I can't wait to meet this kid. He must bring you so much happiness and pride which you so richly deserve.

JJ - I'm not holding but I can be. I'll go home and get it. We can get high, see what happens. OW - No. See you in the candy store. She walks away when JJ is asking her for her name.

Abby sees Chad holding his head. What happened? Are you okay? Theo - Chad hit his head. Chad insists he's fine. He was trying to do a log roll and must have hit an actual log at the bottom of the lake. Cam - Look at me. This could be a concussion. Chad - I'm not going to the hospital if that's where this is headed. Cam - We have to watch this. Any head injury ... Abby - He's right. You can't take any chances please. I won't let you. Chad - I'm totally fine. Come on, let's get back to this game.

Sonny lies down next to Will who is watching Ari. Long nap? Will - She skipped her earlier one. Sonny comments that Will has been pretty quiet. Will is thinking about the exam he has to make up. I've got to study all night. You know what you should do. You should go out. Sonny - No. Will - Gabi and I can handle the baby. You should go out and do something fun. Sonny - What could be more fun than this. Look, she's waking up.

Adrienne is searching through her cell. Justin - Honey, we can do this later. Adrienne - No, it's a short video but it's really cute. Ari is making these cute little faces and Will is smiling, it's sweet. Sonny calls out - Mom, Dad, come over here. I swear she's trying to roll over already. Adrienne - Did he say roll over? Justin - That's a major milestone. Adrienne - I believe so. I think we should go. She drops her cell with the video of Will holding Ari playing. The screen goes black and then the video of Sami and Bernardi fighting in the park plays.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Jul 6 2013, 09:22 AM
All interesting thoughts on the Sonny/Gabi relationship! Like I said before, I doubt the go the direction of Gabi crushing on Sonny, but what someone above said sounds very plausible! They seem to be going out of there way to show Gabi appreciating Sonny, and that may be more what they're trying to portray in order to set the stage for them all leaving the show. Maybe FS is staying after all!
There was a spoiler that said Gabi falls for another man. It would seem Cameron is the likely guy based on their scene the other day. However Gabi has already proven she will go after guys she cannot have so that doesn't rule out Sonny, or Will, for that matter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

I can't say with certainty that I've seen Gabi show feelings toward Sonny, but there is definitely more affection/appreciation between the two at this point and it could make for an interesting story if the writers go in that direction. This is a soap, so we know that something will need to happen to complicate the situation with Will, Sonny and Gabi. Domestic bliss would be boring. I would enjoy watching both Will and Sonny's reactions to Gabi going after Sonny. And I'm really just not interested in seeing Gabi crush on Cameron.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

THE THREE J'S TAKE EARLY LEAD IN JULY:

Justin, Jennifer & JJ lead rankings after first week of July, with 4 episodes each:

Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jul 6 2013, 12:49 AM
Tripp
Jul 5 2013, 06:49 PM
I feel I must be the only person as I haven't noticed any looks from Gabi to Sonny. Everyone has commented so much on it though.
No,Tripp,you are not alone.Guessgirl has not seen this,I have not seen this,and based on the thumbs up,Classic has not seen it.I only see friendship and gratitude for Sonny's forgiveness about what happened with Melanie and Andrew,helping her and Nick when they were in danger,helping deliver Arianna,and letting them move in with him and Will.I have seen no romantic looks or dialogue directed at Sonny or Will.Gabi has never been shown to believe a person can change their sexual orientation,she knows he and Will are not bi-sexual,and Will is more of a friend to her than Melanie ever was so I don't think she would make the same mistake twice or do anything to attempt to come between Will and Sonny.
I guess everyone sees things differently. I don't know if the looks were meant to be anything more than gratitude, but it just wouldn't surprise me if she did start to have feelings for Sonny. I especially noticed that look in the hospital, but they haven't really gone much further with it and she was kind of rude to Sonny the other day. But as far as her knowing he's gay and not changing his sexual orientation...I don't think that really matters when you have feelings for somebody. Whether he's gay or not doesn't mean she can't be crushing on him. She may be delusional to think she had a chance, but it doesn't mean that those feelings are impossible to have just because she knows he's gay. I guess we'll see. Maybe it's nothing. I do think it is very noticeable though, how much Sonny is doting on the baby. I just wonder where they are going with that, if anywhere.

Oh, and I do agree that I don't think she would jeapordize Will's relationship, but I still could see her admiring from afar. I know I would. ;)
Edited by supercool74, Jul 6 2013, 10:57 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

waterlilly
Member Avatar

I thought it was interesting that Gabi told Abigail that Cam didn't even mention her when she saw him. So girl game.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

camera shy
Jul 6 2013, 09:23 AM
Sweet and Salty
Jason47
Sweet and Salty
You know I was just thinking how young JJ is yet they're putting him out there as a sex symbol with his shirt off.......I hope it's for all the teengers they think are watching.
Yes! My God, he's just a baby in my eyes! He has my Jacobs tender body yet! He's being grounded! Cute, adorable, but....we are adults here I assume!! *shudder*
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Jul 6 2013, 11:43 AM
camera shy
Jul 6 2013, 09:23 AM
Sweet and Salty
Jason47

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yes! My God, he's just a baby in my eyes! He has my Jacobs tender body yet! He's being grounded! Cute, adorable, but....we are adults here I assume!! *shudder*
A) Why would you assume everyone here is an adult?
B) JJ is hardly the first teenage sex symbol this or any show has had.
C) The actor is over 18 anyway.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

I was just thinking, Sonny is racking up several potential criminal charges. Deleting that video would be obstruction of justice, right? Then there is breaking and entering into Nick's room and stealing his property. Which is also obstruction of justice in Will's case. Also, Sonny is complicit in corporate espionage because he helped Sami and EJ steal Nick's flash drives which allowed them to steal the formula.

If/When Adrienne turns over the video in Sami's case, it's going to cause a chain reaction that she didn't expect. How ironic would it be that she think's Will is going to hurt Sonny, when she could ultimately be the one that gets the ball rolling.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic