Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, July 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 5 2013, 07:15 AM (10,887 Views)
Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Casey Moss is FINE, damn. Not to mention Nathan Owens and Casey.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 5 2013, 12:04 PM
Sweet god in heaven. What the hell is Adrienne wearing? Will there be shuffleboard at the retirement home later?
The pants are especially shuffle-board-tastic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm really not here for Chad/Abby/Cameron angst.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

For a brief moment, I thought Jennifer was going to remember a moment she spent with Jack on the 4th of July and grieve for a second. Silly me. She had to be pining for her new family.

I can't imagine why JJ is bitter and acting out.
Edited by Honeybees, Jul 5 2013, 12:07 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I get that Adrienne's pants are very Lili Pulitzer, but she looks like she's on her way to join Blance & Rose out on the lanai
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 5 2013, 12:07 PM
I get that Adrienne's pants are very Lili Pulitzer, but she looks like she's on her way to join Blance & Rose out on the lanai
Bust out the cheesecake.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I like Adrienne supporting Jennifer, but she should talk more about Jack & be able to understand JJ's perspective more.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I was back home with the family a few weeks ago, and I actually had so much fun playing shuffleboard, lol. My dad likes to sing at VFW, veteran type places where everyone was at least 60. I did feel like a newborn around everyone there, but me and my brother couldn't stop playing shuffleboard. Might even prefer it to pool.

I actually don't mind Jennifer now, so much better away from Taniel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I've got this strange feeling that the hot shirtless boys are going to be the highlight of the episode & the rest will be very dull.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 5 2013, 12:08 PM
I like Adrienne supporting Jennifer, but she should talk more about Jack & be able to understand JJ's perspective more.
Who needs Jack when you have Dan? JJ missed the full brain washing of Salem by being in England at the time. It appears Adrienne however did not.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Camila Banus is rocking some SERIOUS Kelly Garrett/Jaclyn Smith Breck Girl hair today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jul 5 2013, 12:11 PM
Matt
Who needs Jack when you have Dan? JJ missed the full brain washing of Salem by being in England at the time. It appears Adrienne however did not.
It seems Adrienne is also a Daniel apologist. She's Jack's sister for heaven's sake!

We need a Lucas and JJ scene, stat.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jul 5 2013, 12:13 PM
blueskies
Jul 5 2013, 12:11 PM
Matt
It seems Adrienne is also a Daniel apologist. She's Jack's sister for heaven's sake!

We need a Lucas and JJ scene, stat.
omg, i'm totally down for a JJ-Lucas Daniel-bitchfest.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

JJ & Lucas comparing notes on Dr. Dan would give me LIFE!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Kate Mansi is rocking some fabulous hair today, too! I love the newer, darker shade of blonde she's been sporting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

oooh - i am loving this quick reference to Abby's discontent/regret over keeping quiet about the Sami/Barnardi video. Nice way to tie an umbrella story with this holiday diversion episode.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

STFU, Abigail. Really, there's no need to be pissy with JJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Well, Abby why don't you just be a bitch to JJ. Clearly blocking the sun isn't the only shade you're throwing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Abby and T should hook-up. That would be a great ending to this winning her virginity BS story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

And just like that, thousands of ovaries exploded.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic