Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason Brooks interview
Topic Started: Jul 5 2013, 11:53 AM (1,878 Views)
LovinXtina
Member Avatar

http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/2013/07/03/brooks-todays-standards
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

He's gotten hotter with years.

And btw, he's been HAPPILY married for more than 20 years? Didn't he and Missy Reeves have an affair in the 90s, so she left? I would call that a happy marriage.. lol

Sariah
Member Avatar

Manny
Jul 5 2013, 12:12 PM
He's gotten hotter with years.

And btw, he's been HAPPILY married for more than 20 years? Didn't he and Missy Reeves have an affair in the 90s, so she left? I would call that a happy marriage.. lol
Maybe this explains that part:

"Equally important is that we understand that our partners make mistakes as well and that we need not just forgive, but to accept these mistakes as a catalyst for learning/growth."

Having an affair is a pretty big mistake that would need forgiveness and acceptance and would be a huge catalyst in a relationship.

Manny
Member Avatar

You're right.. :D

blueskies
Member Avatar

willing to do anything, huh? Wonder if that includes going back on Days ;) That would be a whole lotta awesome there. And with Casey leaving, Stefano could use another "son".

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Brami❤

Be still my heart! :wub2: God I wish he would come back. This show is in desperate need of a real male villain. I'd die for some JB/ED scenes! It'd also be fun to watch him wipe the floor with Everett. :blulaugh:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

So Jason Brooks is in a movie in which the main female character and I share the same name?

Can that be counted as a good omen for Peter Blake's return to Salem?

------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:

CBS: Out of all your television credits – do you have a favorite role?

JB: Hmmn. Tough one. I’d say the one I cringe the least when I watch is “Connor Banes” in “Without A Trace”. Maybe “Thomas Gates” in “The Pretender”, largely because I enjoyed working with Andrea Parker so much…

lmao, nevermind. After the way days has been written for the past few years I wouldn't blame him if he didn't come back.

but please come back.
Edited by Panda Panda, Jul 5 2013, 07:40 PM.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

I would love him back at Days BUT.......I don't see that happening as long as a certain "someone" is still on the show........
Edited by somersetfan, Jul 5 2013, 07:48 PM.

trojangal
Member Avatar

somersetfan
Jul 5 2013, 07:45 PM
I would love him back at Days BUT.......I don't see that happening as long as a certain "someone" is still on the show........
Unfortunately that seems to be the case : (
Right now would be the perfect time for
Peter Blake to return to Salem

soapgal
Member Avatar

Pretty sure he's not coming back while MR is there and we all know TPTB can't lose half of the hugely popular fan favorite Dannifer :sarcasm:

I remember when MR and JB affair was made public. Pretty sure Days sued her and there were court papers online discussing the affair. Didn't she break her contract right after her hubby found out about the affair. If I remember correctly Scott found out and then she called Days and quit. Can anyone confirm or deny???

trojangal
Member Avatar

soapgal
Jul 7 2013, 11:40 PM
Pretty sure he's not coming back while MR is there and we all know TPTB can't lose half of the hugely popular fan favorite Dannifer :sarcasm:

I remember when MR and JB affair was made public. Pretty sure Days sued her and there were court papers online discussing the affair. Didn't she break her contract right after her hubby found out about the affair. If I remember correctly Scott found out and then she called Days and quit. Can anyone confirm or deny???
I was watching Days back then & from what I recall reading
was SR told His wife to either quit Days or he was leaving
With their daughter. Supposedly she called Corday & on short notice
she was replaced with the Girlfriend of someone working for Days.
And yes either Days, NBC or Corday Productions sued MR for Breech of Contract
Not sure which entity It was but there have been copies of the legal papers floating
Around the Internet

Lil
Member Avatar

I miss Peter :-(

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

I miss Peter too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply