Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Drake joins Deidre as second member of the 3,700 club!
Topic Started: Jul 5 2013, 12:21 PM (895 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

THE 3,700 CLUB:

On May 28, 2013, Drake Hogestyn (John) became just the second "Days" actor to ever appear in 3,700 episodes. He trails only Deidre Hall (Marlena), who will be appearing in her 4,100th episode later this month. Hogestyn's 3,708th (and for the moment, final) episode airs the week of July 15. Hopefully Hogestyn will return to the "Days" set soon and continue his quest for 4,000 episodes!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Yay Drake! No surprise it's him. He pretty much consistantly had story from the day he started until like summer of 2006.

blueskies
Member Avatar

awesome :) although I admit I'm surprised Ali hasn't been in that many already.

fan57

Congrats to D. Hogestyn, keeping my fingers crossed that his character will return to Salem, USA soon!

Jason47
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jul 5 2013, 01:03 PM
awesome :) although I admit I'm surprised Ali hasn't been in that many already.
If Ali averages 150 episodes for the next 4 years, she will appear in her 3,700th episode around December 2016.

BradyB

Too bad he is now MIA

Ernesto
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jul 5 2013, 01:03 PM
I'm surprised Ali hasn't been in that many already.
Here's hoping that NEVER happens!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply