Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pic 7/08/13
Topic Started: Jul 5 2013, 04:11 PM (2,673 Views)
JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jul 5 2013, 05:28 PM
Sami looks like she's about to break out in that song from the Sound of Music, 'I Am Sixteen Going on Seventeen' in that pink dress.
Now you just reminded me of when Brady and Chloe did just that in the park many summers ago. Sigh. Classic Broe---wish we had gotten Broe 2.0 when Nadia came back this year instead of the contrived-Dannifer-angst-awfulness and further destruction of Chloe.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Wow. It's like they want us to make fun of her.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Sami looks cute. I like both looks. Love the pic of EJ/Sami toasting.

Theresa looks cute in red and black. So far, I already like her.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Fuck!..............Rafe wakes up :( :flipoff: how in the heck did I miss that spoiler :x
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Jul 5 2013, 10:32 PM.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Well even though Jennifer seems to be featured quite a bit, it seems mostly JJ related. No Dannifer angsty crap mentioned. Yay!

fan57

So Rafe is coming out of his coma, maybe he has an onset of retrograde amnesia. Where he thinks he's still married to Samantha and the last thing he remembers is, how he found out about Samantha and Elvis's nasty sofa romp!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

fan57
Jul 8 2013, 12:32 AM
So Rafe is coming out of his coma, maybe he has an onset of retrograde amnesia. Where he thinks he's still married to Samantha and the last thing he remembers is, how he found out about Samantha and Elvis's nasty sofa romp!
No, we know from SOD that Rafe doesn't wake up with amnesia. He does, however, wake up confused and thinking Sami may have shot him.

blueskies
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jul 8 2013, 01:21 AM
fan57
Jul 8 2013, 12:32 AM
No, we know from SOD that Rafe doesn't wake up with amnesia. He does, however, wake up confused and thinking Sami may have shot him.
given her track record it's not a bad assumption...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

First pic: Sami is wearing a sweater?? I know they filmed this in like, December but it's July....And Jennifer is shocked by her new assistant? I'm shocked that she NEEDS an assistant since it appears she only works about 20 minutes each day.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply