Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SPOILER: Tyler Christopher Talks About His Contract
Topic Started: Jul 5 2013, 10:34 PM (1,167 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Tyler Christopher(Nicholas) Talks About His Contract

In the recent issue of ABC Soaps In Depth Tyler Christopher(Nicholas) talks about the new contract he just signed with GH.He admits when he first came back the show wanted him back on a more permanent basis but he was holding off signing a long term contract because of his role on the ABC Family drama The Lying Game.However he says the decision whether to renew TLG got extended an extra three months he decided not to wait any longer.He explains if The Lying Game gets picked up for another season taping in Texas won't start for that show until August and he's hopeful that since ABC promised that they would do their best to accommodate both GH and TLG then he could do both.He also admits things were tense because he was let go 2 years ago because of lack of story but he says it's a different experience now because there are different people in charge now.He says that's probably the main reason he's enjoying being back because there's a different energy and a different way of doing things.He remarks it's a new start and he's happy to be there.The article says B\Nicholas hasn't had much to do lately but that's about to change in the coming weeks as a brand new story kicks off for Nicholas.Tyler says the show didn't know for sure if he was going to sign a contract and that's why Nicholas has been in a lull because they didn't have anything to write for him.He notes things will pick up now that he's committed.Also in the issue there's an article about Tyler talking about Nicholas nd Emily.Tyler says it's a smart move by GH's head writer Ron Carlivati not to have Emily mentioned yet.Tyler notes it's not to forget she ever existed but at some point the time has to come to move on.He remarks that he's sure ther'll be scenes with Nicholas visiting Emily's grave from time to time but that's to keep that part of Nik's past alive,He confesses it was getting pathetic how Nicholas kept bringing Emily into every relationship he was in.

Soap Central

Edited by bellajewel, Jul 5 2013, 10:37 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

To me Emily was Nikolas best pairing. Can't believe they killed her off!!! I just can't with Niz :x

taylore
Member Avatar

To me Gia was Nikolas best pairing,they need to bring her back.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

So I guess Niz isn't happening. I was looking forward to it so I'm disappointed. I love Nik/TC but I wonder why RC got fans interested in Niz again only to pull the rug out from underneath us again. After Liason, I don't have the patience for this.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

ScorpioQueen
Jul 5 2013, 11:05 PM
So I guess Niz isn't happening. I was looking forward to it so I'm disappointed. I love Nik/TC but I wonder why RC got fans interested in Niz again only to pull the rug out from underneath us again. After Liason, I don't have the patience for this.
I read a spumor at another board recently that stated Niz may not be over.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Nik needs a real woman that interested in him and him alone. Liz chose AJ but in a NY minute she will be waffling between AJ and Nik.
Britt is not a waffler and she would be good for Nik, IMO.
Team Britt/Nik :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply