Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Another look-a-like being cast for November sweeps...; First it's Nick...now it's....
Topic Started: Jul 7 2013, 07:41 PM (8,354 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

kch
Jul 8 2013, 10:00 AM
An evil doppelganger running around Salem doing bad deeds making Nick think he has the same issues with multiple personalities as his mother is probably too much to ask for here, huh? Well. One can hope.
Same thoughts I got.....it would be amazing...
Edited by LuvingLumi, Jul 8 2013, 01:02 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

Woah. so are they planning to kill Nick off?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Jason47
Jul 7 2013, 07:41 PM
A NICK LOOK-A-LIKE BEING CAST FOR NOVEMBER SWEEPS EPISODE:[/b][/color]

Role: Blake Berris Look-a-like
Interview Dates: Week of July 8th
Shoot/Start Date: Week of July 15th
Pay Rate: SAG/AFTRA U/5 Rates apply
Info: Must be a thin Caucasian male, around 6'2, 170 pounds, with BROWN hair. No exceptions on the hair color. Blake Berris plays the role of Nick on Days of Our Lives. Please do a google Image search and pay special attention to his hair when it's a little longer. Your hair MUST be similar, or long enough to style it his way. This role is an Under Five.
What does U5 mean?

Marlene

rfsexton
Jul 8 2013, 01:55 PM
Jason47

Info: Must be a thin Caucasian male, around 6'2, 170 pounds, with BROWN hair. No exceptions on the hair color. Blake Berris plays the role of Nick on Days of Our Lives. Please do a google Image search and pay special attention to his hair when it's a little longer. Your hair MUST be similar, or long enough to style it his way. This role is an Under Five.
What does U5 mean?

I believe U5 is a pay scale referring to the fact that the role will have under file lines per episode.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Marlene
Jul 8 2013, 02:26 PM
rfsexton
Jul 8 2013, 01:55 PM
Jason47

What does U5 mean?

I believe U5 is a pay scale referring to the fact that the role will have under file lines per episode.
thanks

am103
Member Avatar

Oh, this could be interesting! I've pretty much worshipped everything Blake Berris has done since returning to the show, and I can't wait to see what this is about! Maybe someone is trying to abduct Nick and they grab the wrong guy? I'm definitely intrigued!

KMan101
Member Avatar

At least Blake is sticking around. The show desperately needs to hold onto him. They let (drive away) all their young talent away.

Jason47
Member Avatar

NO FAIR! I WANT A LOOK-ALIKE TOO FOR NOVEMBER SWEEPS:
Role: Eileen Davidson Look-a-like
Shoot/Start Date: Week of July 22nd
Info: 30 - 40 year old GORGEOUS BLONDE. Must be 5'7" and wear a size 2-4 dress. Must have blonde hair two-four inches past her shoulders and bear a striking resemblance to Eileen...ONE DAY PRINCIPAL ROLE.

am103
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jul 10 2013, 02:31 AM
Info: 30 - 40 year old GORGEOUS BLONDE. Must be 5'7" and wear a size 2-4 dress. Must have blonde hair two-four inches past her shoulders and bear a striking resemblance to Eileen...ONE DAY PRINCIPAL ROLE.
Very interesting! Could Nick's story and Kristen's story be intersecting down the road? Oh man, I can't even fathom what Blake Berris and Eileen Davidson would be like in scenes together...

Wondering why these two specific characters need doppelgangers... Hmm.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jul 10 2013, 02:31 AM
The plot thickens.

Jason47
Member Avatar

am103
Jul 10 2013, 02:35 AM
Wondering why these two specific characters need doppelgangers... Hmm.
Only thing we know for sure so far is that Kristen's look-alike will be talking more than Nick's look-alike does.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Clones?

BradyB

Wonder why they didnt just have these two actors play a dual role?

Graceland
Member Avatar

Why on Earth are they not playing their doubles. Wait, maybe there's some sort of lookalike contest storyline coming up? Maybe someone's staging a play about the people of Salem, and they need actors in the episode cast as those residents?
Edited by Graceland, Jul 10 2013, 07:19 AM.

Sparrow

If this were airing sooner, I'd think that Kristen was going to try to claim that it is someone else in her sex tape in order to try to get Brady back. (In which case, she already has a whole lotta doppelgangers, why cast another?)

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

At least Eileen isn't pulling quadruple duty this time! :P

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Hmmm...makes me wonder if the contracts for BB and ED are expired & the writers thought of just one more scene/a few more scenes for each to do and didn't want to shell out a few bucks for the real McCoy's...VERY interesting, indeed!!! :thanks: for the tidbit, Jason!!

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Is Susan coming back ? Or one of ED's other characters??

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Then why not have Eileen put on the wig & those fake teeth...oh man...those were the days!!! And to my knowledge, Blake Berris only portrayed Nick, so that wouldn't make sense for him. JMO.

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

30-40? I just can't anymore. LOL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply