Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 7/8
Topic Started: Jul 8 2013, 07:09 AM (25,912 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Please post all interesting/spoilerish tweets in this thread. If a news article or new video is also tweeted (for example by SOD or NBC), it should probably go in its own thread, following our normal rules. This thread is for tweets, usually from someone on the list below, which give us information in some way about anything related to the show or upcoming storylines.

Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet, click "expand" and then click "details". That will give you the link to the tweet on its own page. If this is difficult (ie posting from a phone), please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to me rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before putting it in this list.

I have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

List of Twitter and FB pages

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays

Current Days Cast
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Camila Banus - @camilabanus
Blake Berris - @blakeberris
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Brant Daugherty @brantdaugherty
Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson, Eileen Davidson Facebook
Casey Deidrick - @caseydeidrick
Sean Douglas - @TheSean_Douglas
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Bill & Susan Hayes - @DaysHayes
Drake Hogestyn - @DrakeHogestyn, Drake Hogestyn Facebook
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Meredith Scott Lynn - @MeredithSLynn
Kate Mansi - @katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf
Chandler Massey - @ChandlerMassey
Casey Moss - @1CaseyMoss
Nathan Owens - @Nathanjowens
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Melissa Reeves - @missyreeves4
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott - @IamJamesScott
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook
Greg Vaughan - @greg_vaughan
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Lisa De Cazotte (Co-Executive producer) - @DeCazotte1
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @heyjude14
Matthew Holman (Hairstylist) - @Matthewhairpro
Jayne Marie Kehoe (Wardrobe) - @costumesbyjmk
Patrick Kilian (Former Hairstylist) - @patrickkilian
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook and not currently on another soap:
Matt Ashford - @matthew_ashford
Nadia Bjorlin - @realnadiab
Kyle Brandt - @KyleBrandt34
Tamara Braun - @tamarabraun
Darin Brooks - @theedarinbrooks
Sarah Brown - @sarahjoybrown,Sarah Brown Facebook
Ian Buchanan @KilttripUSA
Molly Burnett - @mollydollyy
Crystal Chappell - @crystalchappell
Christie Clark - @Christie__Clark, Christie Clark Facebook
Patrika Darbo - @PatrikaDarbo
Bren Foster - @BrenFosterReal
Staci Greason - @StaciGreason
Mark Hapka - @MarkHapka
Shelley Hennig - @Shelleyhennig
Brody Hutzler - @brodyhutzler
Gloria Loring - @theglorialoring
Kyle Lowder - @kylelowder22
Martha Madison - @Marth27, Martha Madison Facebook
Rachel Melvin - @Rachel_Melvin
Patrick Muldoon - @MuldoonPatrick
Patsy Pease - @PatriciaPease
Austin Peck - @AustinRed5
Thaao Penghlis - @ThaaoPenghlis
Julie Pinson - @JuliePinsonCom
Peter Reckell - @PeterReckell
Lisa Rinna - @lisarinna
Michael Sabatino - @michaelsabatino
Francisco San Martin - @Pepoduder
Kevin Spirtas - Kevin Spirtas Fan Page (Facebook)
Charles Shaughnessy - @c_shaughnessy
Billy Warlock - @billywarlock
Valerie Wildman - @ValerieWildman
Schuyler Yancey - @schuyleryancey

Contact Info:

DAYS Comment Line: 1-818-840-2067

Ken Corday
Executive Producer, Days of Our Lives
3400 West Olive Avenue, Suite 170
Burbank, CA 91505

Greg Meng
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523
gmeng@dool.net

Lisa De Cazotte
Co-Executive Producer, Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Bruce Evans
SVP, Current Programming
NBC/Universal
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Rebecca McGill
Director, Drama Programming
NBC Television Network
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91523

Gary Tomlin
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Chris Whitesell
Co-Head Writer, Days of Our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Writing Team
Days of our Lives
3000 West Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91523

Michael Lynton
Chairman & CEO, Sony Pictures Entertainment
10202 West Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232-3195

Steve Kent
Senior Executive VP of Programming
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
steve_kent@spe.sony.com

Soap Opera Digest
4 New York Plaza, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10004
sodsound@soapoperadigest.com

Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc.
Culver City, CA 90232
feedback@sonypictures.com and spe_corporate_communications@spe.sony.com

------------------------------------------------------------

It is unlikely SOD will print any letter that bashes an actor/actress, producer or headwriter. Try to be reasonable and respectful with your criticism, but don't be afraid to express your point of view about the show and its storylines.

If the comment line inboxes are full, wait until they're emptied and call back later.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The PR team at Days wants us to let everyone know they check this board daily and they report our feedback to producers. They also check the comment line, so make sure to call it often and leave your feedback about the show!
Online Profile Goto Top

Replies:
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

LuvingLumi
Jul 11 2013, 10:16 PM
Has anyone picked up the new SOD. I hear there is some information on Peter Reckell and GH...apparently something about him and Days had recent talks and couldn't settle so he's moving on from them and apparently reading for roles on GH
Personally, if Peter wants to be an ass about his demands, even though he clearly wants work, then i say go find something else. Assuming any of this is actually true & not SOD taking random bits & trying to make something out of them, maybe these failed talks will make them reconsider having Hope move on & put a real ending to Bo.
As for the GH-related stuff, there have been all sorts of rumors floating around the web for a good month or two, if not longer. It's kinda funny that he would go running to the only soap that's doing worse than Days (again, assuming any of this is true). From what i've heard from GH watchers, there are already more than enough people on the show & they don't need more. And honestly, if Peter's looking for more cash or more airtime, he ain't gonna get it on GH. He might get a month-long story arc or something like that, but there's no way they'd be able to sustain having yet another person in a front-burner story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 11 2013, 10:42 PM
LuvingLumi
Has anyone picked up the new SOD. I hear there is some information on Peter Reckell and GH...apparently something about him and Days had recent talks and couldn't settle so he's moving on from them and apparently reading for roles on GH
Personally, if Peter wants to be an ass about his demands, even though he clearly wants work, then i say go find something else. Assuming any of this is actually true & not SOD taking random bits & trying to make something out of them, maybe these failed talks will make them reconsider having Hope move on & put a real ending to Bo.
As for the GH-related stuff, there have been all sorts of rumors floating around the web for a good month or two, if not longer. It's kinda funny that he would go running to the only soap that's doing worse than Days (again, assuming any of this is true). From what i've heard from GH watchers, there are already more than enough people on the show & they don't need more. And honestly, if Peter's looking for more cash or more airtime, he ain't gonna get it on GH. He might get a month-long story arc or something like that, but there's no way they'd be able to sustain having yet another person in a front-burner story.
at this point i want a good Bo's dead story. Peter can come back in a few years.
Online Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

GH already has a bloated cast. They just added William DeVry to the cast, so I think that does it for new hires. I think those rumors about PR going to GH were around for a while. SOD is either late on the rumor mill or needed something to put on the cover. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I would like Peter to head to YR but everything is so boring on the show right now. BB is better but their cast is kinda bloated too.
Online Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I need Peter Reckell to just go to GH. I always want Bo back, but I don't think he will have any more of a place on the show right now than he did before he left. IF he does go to GH and plays Sam's dad then he will get plenty of story and airtime, especially if he's also a Jerome. I wouldn't want him to go there and be any other character though because like others have said, the cast is bloated and that's likely the only role where he would get more airtime than he was at Days.

GH has been pretty bad lately, IMO but I would definitely get excited again if Peter Reckell was on there. Peter Reckell and Maura West as siblings? Yes please. Peter Reckell and NLG. PR and Finola Hughes. Yes please.

On the Days side while Hope is still treading water there seems to be more potential for the character than ever, but I'm not buying that a romantic pairing is even on the horizon for her. I want there to be, but I'm not seeing it. I do love her interactions with her family lately and hope to see more of that. And if PR does end up going to work on another soap that could be the push that Corday and Co. need to move Hope's story along. Win/win situation.
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

I just saw on Dee's facebook page saying that she will be sharing scenes with Anne the HR woman. There was a pic of them together. I'm so excited for their scenes together!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Joined twitter yesterday. Kevin Cotta (KevC1980)...And Ari Zucker just responded to my tweet. That was pretty neat. Don't know how to copy and paste it here. I just adore her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Jul 12 2013, 12:17 AM
Joined twitter yesterday. Kevin Cotta (KevC1980)...And Ari Zucker just responded to my tweet. That was pretty neat. Don't know how to copy and paste it here. I just adore her.
Also, Patrick Muldoon. Pretty good for 1 day!
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Hey Kevin! RT @kevc1980: @Ari_Zucker hey Ari, joining the Twitter world. I was your talent assistant for the Daytime Emmys 2 years ago. Hope all is well!
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/m8avqe
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Jul 12 2013, 01:45 AM
Kevc1980
Also, Patrick Muldoon. Pretty good for 1 day!
Patrick Muldoon þ@MuldoonPatrick
“@kevc1980: Screw ITunes, it's all about Spotify. So much cheaper and easy to use @MuldoonPatrick” ill check it thanx!
https://twitter.com/MuldoonPatrick/status/355572861601185792
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

It would be great if PR went to GH to play Sam's dad. It was disappointing when Bo originally left, but I'm over it now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Supergirlx2
Jul 11 2013, 10:42 PM
LuvingLumi
I personally think that SOD has lost it's credibility, so I'm not sure I believe the bit about talks breaking down with Days. If anything I believe the stuff about GH because we've heard rumors for the past couple of months about it.....IMHO I don't think PR would return to Days with the current regime in place, as I think the introduction of TomSell was what prompted him to want to leave to begin with. Maybe he reached out to Days to ask if they had any plans of bringing Bo back because an offer was being extended at GH and they likely told him no so he decided to move on.....lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

i mange to flip in pages of sod they had joint interview of the superduo daniffer
sod really losing their touch with days

and i have not read the interview they had with judi evans this week but it seem she get hate mail because Adrienne trying to break will and sonny
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

DiMeraFan67
Jul 12 2013, 12:01 AM
I need Peter Reckell to just go to GH. I always want Bo back, but I don't think he will have any more of a place on the show right now than he did before he left. IF he does go to GH and plays Sam's dad then he will get plenty of story and airtime, especially if he's also a Jerome. I wouldn't want him to go there and be any other character though because like others have said, the cast is bloated and that's likely the only role where he would get more airtime than he was at Days.

GH has been pretty bad lately, IMO but I would definitely get excited again if Peter Reckell was on there. Peter Reckell and Maura West as siblings? Yes please. Peter Reckell and NLG. PR and Finola Hughes. Yes please.

On the Days side while Hope is still treading water there seems to be more potential for the character than ever, but I'm not buying that a romantic pairing is even on the horizon for her. I want there to be, but I'm not seeing it. I do love her interactions with her family lately and hope to see more of that. And if PR does end up going to work on another soap that could be the push that Corday and Co. need to move Hope's story along. Win/win situation.
I'm not seeing a romantic option for Hope either at this point. Of the men currently on canvas, I would say the best possibility would be something happening with Justin, if Adrienne and him are on the outs following whatever she does to put Sami in jeopardy and if she continues to have issues with Will and Sonny I can see Justin getting fed up, and maybe Justin and Hope team up to prove Bernardi's dirty copy dealings and that is something I can see, especially since the show tried to go there before with these two. If not Justin, then I can see something with Rafe. From GG's recent tweets I'm not sure that whatever was planned with Chrishell's character is still what the show is doing...maybe at first while he recoops he'll be sharing screen time with her....but maybe the show has changed it's mind and given him the hint that maybe it's not going down that way. Maybe I can see a possible pairing up of Rafe and Hope...they are both cops, they will likely need to work to prove that Bernardi tried to kill him, etc....IDK it just seems that the show isn't going to bring Vargas back....so IMHO if anything I can see one of these two men in a possible relationship with Hope down the line
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 12 2013, 09:12 AM
DiMeraFan67

I'm not seeing a romantic option for Hope either at this point. Of the men currently on canvas, I would say the best possibility would be something happening with Justin, if Adrienne and him are on the outs following whatever she does to put Sami in jeopardy and if she continues to have issues with Will and Sonny I can see Justin getting fed up, and maybe Justin and Hope team up to prove Bernardi's dirty copy dealings and that is something I can see, especially since the show tried to go there before with these two. If not Justin, then I can see something with Rafe. From GG's recent tweets I'm not sure that whatever was planned with Chrishell's character is still what the show is doing...maybe at first while he recoops he'll be sharing screen time with her....but maybe the show has changed it's mind and given him the hint that maybe it's not going down that way. Maybe I can see a possible pairing up of Rafe and Hope...they are both cops, they will likely need to work to prove that Bernardi tried to kill him, etc....IDK it just seems that the show isn't going to bring Vargas back....so IMHO if anything I can see one of these two men in a possible relationship with Hope down the line
Such a shame, but it really does seem like Vargas isn't going to be sticking around. I don't get why. The guy is hot and charismatic and he's positioned perfectly to become a love interest for Hope.

Please no to Hope and Justin. I love both characters and absolutely HATED them together. Just zero chemistry. I guess I could see Rafe and Hope, as GG and KA have at least shown some chemistry in their scenes together. But I'd need Rafe to wake up from his coma with a different personality before I could get excited about him being with Hope.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jul 12 2013, 09:21 AM
LuvingLumi
Jul 12 2013, 09:12 AM
DiMeraFan67

Such a shame, but it really does seem like Vargas isn't going to be sticking around. I don't get why. The guy is hot and charismatic and he's positioned perfectly to become a love interest for Hope.

Please no to Hope and Justin. I love both characters and absolutely HATED them together. Just zero chemistry. I guess I could see Rafe and Hope, as GG and KA have at least shown some chemistry in their scenes together. But I'd need Rafe to wake up from his coma with a different personality before I could get excited about him being with Hope.
Hope and Justin didn't bother me the first time they almost went there, but I don't really want to see Justin and Adrienne split up again. Hope and Vargas or Hope and Rafe both work just fine for me. I think chemistry and plausibility exists with both of these possibilities.

The GH cast is bloated and the show is unfocused, but if PR went to GH to take up the role of Sam's dad I'd be into it. I don't really think he has any more of a place on the DAYS canvas now than he did when he left. He'd just be another "pop up" character. I'm not so much hankering for his return as I am hankering for Hope to get some closure and an actual story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LuvingLumi
NOOOOOOOOO!
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Days of our Lives @DaysofourLives
Hey there #DAYS fans! Today's Judi Evan's Birthday! Be sure to wish her a Happy and Wonderful one. #DOOL #NBCDAYS
https://twitter.com/DaysofourLives/status/355734588032696320
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

WillFan
Jul 12 2013, 12:58 PM
Days of our Lives @DaysofourLives
Hey there #DAYS fans! Today's Judi Evan's Birthday! Be sure to wish her a Happy and Wonderful one. #DOOL #NBCDAYS
https://twitter.com/DaysofourLives/status/355734588032696320

Who's going to tell the DaysofourLives twitter handler that Judi's last name is Evans, not Evan.

Sorry, these things are bothersome.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

KJAlfonso: Good Morning ; )) Happy Friday ! ; ))) hope u all have an amazingly beautiful day ,coffee,gym then off to Salem ; )))
https://twitter.com/kjalfonso/status/355688045351145473
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Days Details · Next Topic »
Locked Topic