Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, July 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 8 2013, 07:10 AM (8,885 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Philip and Belle??
Offline Profile Goto Top

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I miss this guy SO much! Jay Kenneth Johnson is one of those actors who has on-screen chemistry with everyone.

While not minding Phelle, I wish Philip and Stephanie had been given a fighting chance. If for no other reason than the awesome soapy drama of having Steve and Kayla's daughter seriously involved with/possibly married to Victor Kiriakis's son.

Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

If I remember correctly, that's not Belle....those where the pics and video taken by the cast partying at the beach and the 'carnival'....by then Belle was gone no? I think that's Philip and that Morgan chick....I know it looks like Nicole but I don't think it's her....maybe I may be wrong though, lol
Online Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

I really loved MM's Belle with JKJ's Phillip. I wouldn't mind if the show brought them back with Grace. Maybe Belle kicked Shawn to the curb and found Phillip again. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Jul 8 2013, 07:32 AM
I miss this guy SO much! Jay Kenneth Johnson is one of those actors who has on-screen chemistry with everyone.

While not minding Phelle, I wish Philip and Stephanie had been given a fighting chance. If for no other reason than the awesome soapy drama of having Steve and Kayla's daughter seriously involved with/possibly married to Victor Kiriakis's son.

Well I DID love me some Phillip and Stephanie too!! Such a shame how they wasted Phillip on some lame pairings when he had killer chemistry with MM and SH. I miss Shelley Henning too!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

james0479
Jul 8 2013, 07:34 AM
JarlenaLante

Well I DID love me some Phillip and Stephanie too!! Such a shame how they wasted Phillip on some lame pairings when he had killer chemistry with MM and SH. I miss Shelley Henning too!
Philip should have been slowly made to be the leader of the Kiriakis family....and with Ej's introduction a few years back and his prominent role in the Dimera family, I thought they would both be made to be the future of their respective families, Philip being the greyer of the two, with Ej being dark just like Stefano.....just goes to show you what happens when writers/producers/network butt in.....I like Brady but there is no way that he should be heading the Kiriakis family into the future...if anything Philip should be doing that and Brady and him should be butting heads as to who gets control of what......heck Chloe could have even played a continuous role in that story if they would have kept Parker as her child w/Philip...instead they focus on Dan as if he's the best thing to happen to this show.
Online Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

Aw, Philip Kiriakis and Morgan "Fakest Southern Accent EVER" Hollingsworth. Dont' miss her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 8 2013, 07:51 AM
james0479
JarlenaLante

Philip should have been slowly made to be the leader of the Kiriakis family....and with Ej's introduction a few years back and his prominent role in the Dimera family, I thought they would both be made to be the future of their respective families, Philip being the greyer of the two, with Ej being dark just like Stefano.....just goes to show you what happens when writers/producers/network butt in.....I like Brady but there is no way that he should be heading the Kiriakis family into the future...if anything Philip should be doing that and Brady and him should be butting heads as to who gets control of what......heck Chloe could have even played a continuous role in that story if they would have kept Parker as her child w/Philip...instead they focus on Dan as if he's the best thing to happen to this show.
Unfortunately to them, Daniel is the future of this show. Which is a damn shame since Jay Kenneth Johnson could act circles around Shawn Christian.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Philip and Morgan were great.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Phillip (JKJ) needs to return to the show STAT. Especially now that Melanie is no longer on to bring his character down.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
james0479
JarlenaLante

Seems like I remember reading an article in SOD way back when....maybe the Sheffer days?... Where Corday was saying they were going to do just that. Basically Phillip becoming head of that family and passing the torch to the younger heirs of the families in Salem. Obviously Corday forgot to read the scripts but that's exactly what should've happened. It's a damn shame they got rid of Phillip.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lachelle73

My fav was Phillip and Chloe, I wanted them to be together they were so good and had great chemistry. I wish they would have kept Parkers Phillip didn't like that they changed that so sad.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 8 2013, 07:33 AM
If I remember correctly, that's not Belle....those where the pics and video taken by the cast partying at the beach and the 'carnival'....by then Belle was gone no? I think that's Philip and that Morgan chick....I know it looks like Nicole but I don't think it's her....maybe I may be wrong though, lol

How you not sure it morgan it morgan the actress is in your avi watch that couple make out
Offline Profile Goto Top

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

I didn't like the Morgan character.

I REALLY miss Jay Kenneth Johnson on the show, though.
Online Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

james0479
Jul 8 2013, 08:31 AM
LuvingLumi
james0479
JarlenaLante

Seems like I remember reading an article in SOD way back when....maybe the Sheffer days?... Where Corday was saying they were going to do just that. Basically Phillip becoming head of that family and passing the torch to the younger heirs of the families in Salem. Obviously Corday forgot to read the scripts but that's exactly what should've happened. It's a damn shame they got rid of Phillip.
Making Parker Daniel's was just pure nastiness and cynicism on the part of the writers, to prop Fetch and give them an insta family. It was just a slap in the face to both Chloe and Phillip as characters and her return - while not the most loathsome thing the show has done to Chloe - was pretty damn awful.

Mark my words, Daniel is next going to save Eric and a busload of nuns from terrorists (no doubt led by JJ and Lucas) and then be given a puppy. And I still won't like Fetch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

And that's something they just won't accept - that those people who don't like the Daniel character will never like him no matter what they do. And by propping him they're just making people hate him even more. No only was Parker's paternity change completely unnecessary but to do it without Philip around or worse to have him "upstairs" the whole time was just ridiculous. :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Partnersincrime
Jul 8 2013, 08:52 AM
LuvingLumi
Jul 8 2013, 07:33 AM

How you not sure it morgan it morgan the actress is in your avi watch that couple make out
She is, isn't she? I knew I knew that bitch from somewhere....lol....
Online Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Isn't that pic from a random DAYS summer promo where they did a location shoot?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

They didn't even show Rafe being woken up from his coma even those it was mentioned so often?!?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic