Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, July 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 8 2013, 07:10 AM (9,144 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Fetch in the first 2 minutes. :glare:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

The fetch scene is pissing me off.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh Stefano on a private jet with a lady friend. That's good to see!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Jennifer looks really cute today, imo. I also like that they remembered to have Rafe in a different hospital room since he was moved after the shooting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Stefano and his gf on an airplane!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

These fetch scenes are a master course in propping, first we hear about how Rafe is in "good hands" despite the fact that Daniel isn't at Rafe's side while he's being revived and then we get a Parker reference.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

EJ is still scruffy today, I see. And surprisingly, I really like that Farrah Fawcett hair Sami's working today (but damn that's whole lot of pink dress she's wearing).
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Oh Rafe is still in his coma. I thought since he wasn't hooked up to the respirator or brain things anymore they had brought him out already.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh? Jennifer's getting a new assistant? I wonder who that could be....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ok. Daniel's being way douchy about Jennifer picking her son's best interests over him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

No, Dan. I'm pretty sure you sticking around will make JJ worse.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Dude, you two have been broken up for a couple of days. The break has been a couple of days!!!!

And no, Daniel, Jennifer taking a ride on your magic peen will not cure JJ of his bitter and justified resentment of you.
Edited by Honeybees, Jul 8 2013, 12:12 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I see that JJ is in his favorite pair of jeans today that really draws attention to his crotch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Kayla looks great
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

for the love of fuck. Sami's dress looks like something Minnie Mouse would wear.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

ugh, sami. Just wrap yourself in a snuggie and call it a day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

EJ works my nerves more often than not (due to bad writing & inconsistent characterization), but damn does JS WORK that facial scruff. HAWT.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

15 minutes in and I'm not really being entertained yet.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Pop-Up Abe AND Kayla! This is WINNING!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

So nice to see that Hope, Kayla and Marlena share an office. ^o)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic