Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ratings for the week of June 24-28, 2013
Topic Started: Jul 8 2013, 10:56 AM (1,457 Views)
T-Love74
Member Avatar

Numbers are based on Live+Same Day ratings

(Compared to Last Week/Compared to Last Year)

Total Viewers
1. Y&R 4,556,000 (+134,000/+13,000)
2. B&B 3,494,000 (+108,000/+156,000)
3. DAYS 2,665,000 (+211,000/+336,000)
4. GH 2,453,000 (+23,000/+176,000)

Households
1. Y&R 3.3/10 (+.1/-.1)
2. B&B 2.4/7 (same/-.1)
3. DAYS 2.0/6 (+.1/+.3)
4. GH 1.8/5 (same/+.1)

Women 18-49 Viewers
1. Y&R 794,000 (-2,000/-72,000)
2. B&B 616,000 (-36,000/-63,000)
3. DAYS 595,000 (+6,000/+139,000)
4. GH 576,000 (+41,000/+18,000)

Women 18-49 Rating
1. Y&R 1.2/8 (same/-.2)
2. B&B 1.0/6 (same/-.1)
3. GH 0.9/6 (+.1/same)
3. DAYS 0.9/6 (same/+.2)

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/07/ratings-good-week-for-days-gh-2#more-27610
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Nice! I don't remember the last time Days had numbers like this in the summer.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Great job to DAYS & its cast. Totally deserving! Hope they can go higher into the next month or so because the Soap is getting better & better each day!

T-Love74
Member Avatar

I think DAYS numbers are exceptional. Especially, considering the fact that there was nothing really noteworthy happening that week.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Wasn't this the week immediately after the Daytime Emmys that was SO good?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

T-Love74
Jul 8 2013, 01:23 PM
I think DAYS numbers are exceptional. Especially, considering the fact that there was nothing really noteworthy happening that week.
I can't believe how well they've maintained their sweeps momentum. Between Kristen vs. Eric/Marlena, JJ vs. Fetch, Sami vs. the Bernardis and EJ/Justin vs. Stefano, they have the potential to have a killer summer. Days is just good soap right now, pure and simple.

S loves EJ

T-Love74

A priest got raped and Ejamiīs magic dinner :P , maybe shocking storylines really does bring in new Viewers. On other hand the friday Before when the raped started only got 1.7 so who knows.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 8 2013, 01:35 PM
No. That was the week of 17-21. Days were preempted in some markets that week.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

T-Love74
Jul 8 2013, 01:41 PM
Matt
Jul 8 2013, 01:35 PM
No. That was the week of 17-21. Days were preempted in some markets that week.
Ah! It all starts to run together for me after a while. lol

am103
Member Avatar

Nice to see solid numbers like this into the summer. I can't believe we're not getting a Summer of Suck like we usually do. This summer has been on FIRE so far and I hope to see it continue!

concerned
Member Avatar

Monday ("Will Confesses")
Will vows to take the blame for his mother's actions; Cameron questions Abigail about their relationship.

Tuesday ("New Living Arrangements")
Nick and Gabi look for answers about their marriage; Nicole comes to Eric's rescue.

Wednesday ("Making a Choice")
Chad tells Abigail and Cameron that he wants to be with Abigail; Sonny gives his mother a stern warning.

Thursday ("Arrest")
Eric appreciates Nicole's efforts; Jennifer is stunned when she learns JJ has been arrested.

Friday (EJ's Plan")
EJ begins his scheme to destroy Stefano; Sami worries about her case; JJ has a plan.

Looks like it might of been a Fetch and Ejami Lite week.
Edited by concerned, Jul 8 2013, 05:25 PM.

daysmemories
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 8 2013, 05:24 PM
Will vows to take the blame for his mother's actions; Cameron questions Abigail about their relationship.

Nick and Gabi look for answers about their marriage; Nicole comes to Eric's rescue.

Chad tells Abigail and Cameron that he wants to be with Abigail; Sonny gives his mother a stern warning.

Thursday ("Arrest")
Eric appreciates Nicole's efforts; Jennifer is stunned when she learns JJ has been arrested.

Friday (EJ's Plan")
EJ begins his scheme to destroy Stefano; Sami worries about her case; JJ has a plan.

I don't remember everything that happened but not seeing Rafes, Daniels or EJs name but once ...and higher ratings should tell you something LOL

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Loving these numbers. Way to go. I also agree that this is the best summer DAYS has had in a long while.

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jul 8 2013, 01:40 PM
T-Love74

A priest got raped and Ejamiīs magic dinner :P , maybe shocking storylines really does bring in new Viewers. On other hand the friday Before when the raped started only got 1.7 so who knows.
Maybe it was the Roman Marlena scenes?

Evan
Member Avatar

I am enjoying both B&B and DAYS right now, so congrats to both shows

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Yeah, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's the show overall that's creating the ratings (for good or for bad).

S loves EJ

daysmemories
Jul 8 2013, 05:48 PM
concerned

Thursday ("Arrest")

Friday (EJ's Plan")

I don't remember everything that happened but not seeing Rafes, Daniels or EJs name but once ...and higher ratings should tell you something LOL

Monday and tuesday were the Days that got 2.1 and Ejami was in the monday episode when Will wanted to confess to Abe, but it was also when the rape happend which I think is the biggest reason for the high ratings.
Edited by S loves EJ, Jul 9 2013, 01:04 AM.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jul 9 2013, 01:04 AM
daysmemories
Jul 8 2013, 05:48 PM
concerned

Thursday ("Arrest")

Friday (EJ's Plan")

Monday and tuesday were the Days that got 2.1 and Ejami was in the monday episode when Will wanted to confess to Abe, but it was also when the rape happend which I think is the biggest reason for the high ratings.
I don't think it was the rape itself, but more along the lines of "WTH is Kristen up to?"

S loves EJ

Yeah I donīt think people in general likes watching someone get rape, even if I loved the Ejami rape at first since it open up my eyes for EJ I always loved evil villains. The bad reaction came later when I realized I loved Ejami and became conflicted about them as a couple for a while until I made peace with it.

Dee-anne

It's always good to see the figures increase.

The only story I am likeing on Days at the moment is the one with Kristen, Eric, Nicole and Brady. The rest, not so much. I do like that they are using Adrienne and Justin more and it's always great to see Victor in scenes with Nicole. I also like Hope, and wish they gave her more to do.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply