Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide: Suzanne Rogers Celebrates 40 Years
Topic Started: Jul 8 2013, 11:48 AM (1,016 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 9 2013, 08:03 PM
Serenity 808
Jul 9 2013, 08:01 PM
concerned
Jul 8 2013, 05:57 PM
Aimikins
Jul 8 2013, 01:09 PM
I truly love SR and appreciate her as a person but not Maggie - not since she has become Mrs K. She is too nosy and self righteous.
I think she was alright as Mrs K.

I think it's the combined force of Victor and Maggie's Dr Jonas worship that has killed them.

Before that they were quite entertaining.
Agreed. Maggie was fine after she married Victor because she still had her priorities straight. Once she found out Daniel was her son, her character went downhill.

Lovely interview from Suzanne. She seems like a very nice lady.
She married Victor after she found out about Daniel
I knew someone was going to say that.

Sorry meant to clarify Maggie was OK when she was dating Victor so maybe it was marriage that turned her not becoming Daniels mother.
But I'm pretty sure she went downhill from the moment she knew she was Daniels mother.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Great interview. I admire Suzanne's longevity to the show and what the character of Maggie means to Days. Congrats to Ms. Rogers on 40 years with the show!

That said, Daniel being her son was the slow death of Maggie Horton on Days. Definitely the worst thing to ever happen to her character, which is a real shame because it came shortly after one of the BEST things to ever happen to her character (being paired with Victor). Sigh. I miss the days when I actually got excited that Maggie was on-screen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply