Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Alison Sweeney, Greg Vaughan Hallmark Movie: Second Chances
Topic Started: Jul 8 2013, 04:27 PM (5,807 Views)
LovinXtina
Member Avatar

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2013/04/hallmark-second-chances.html?m=1#_/exjun_

Trailer
http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/secondchances/video/Preview/SecondChances
Edited by LovinXtina, Jul 12 2013, 08:53 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

LMFAO on the name.....

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Massive cheddar warning on this one.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I don't think I can watch it. I like the AS/GV's sibling chemistry and don't want to get icked out during Days scene.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

tomsawyer
Jul 8 2013, 04:47 PM
I don't think I can watch it. I like the AS/GV's sibling chemistry and don't want to get icked out during Days scene.
I know, right? I'm concerned I will be totally squicked out watching Eric and Sami getting frisky. :-/

It actually sounds pretty decent in a Lifetime rainy day movie sort of way. And Greg Vaughn is awfully danged pretty. *sigh*

mollymay

SocRMum1
Jul 8 2013, 05:10 PM
tomsawyer
I know, right? I'm concerned I will be totally squicked out watching Eric and Sami getting frisky. :-/

It actually sounds pretty decent in a Lifetime rainy day movie sort of way. And Greg Vaughn is awfully danged pretty. *sigh*
I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. Don't know if I cant watch it without feeling icky myself.

MissLola
Member Avatar

TFP. I'll pass on this one. :ermmmm:

Sariah
Member Avatar

I would totally watch this cheesefest, if it didn't star AS. Anyone else starring, and I would watch for the GV pretty (especially because you know there's going to be all kinds of oh whoops shirtless scenes).

I just can't watch AS trying to emote. It hurts my eyes.

Edited by Sariah, Jul 8 2013, 05:23 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
i also won't be watching for this reason.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I don't think AS/GV have that great of a sibling chemistry on Days so that doesn't bother me. AS "acting" does, however, and so I'll just skip this one

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Man, I'm just tired of seeing her...... :shame:

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I'm anxious to see what AS' portrayal will be like. I remember a time when I really enjoyed her acting, so maybe this will be a nice change.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Yeah, I will gladly skip this one. Two actors I could careless about.
Edited by Mirage75, Jul 8 2013, 08:27 PM.

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Sariah
Jul 8 2013, 05:22 PM
I would totally watch this cheesefest, if it didn't star AS. Anyone else starring, and I would watch for the GV pretty (especially because you know there's going to be all kinds of oh whoops shirtless scenes).

I just can't watch AS trying to emote. It hurts my eyes.

I'd love to see a version with GV and AZ. :)

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

psychofan
Jul 8 2013, 08:12 PM
I'm anxious to see what AS' portrayal will be like. I remember a time when I really enjoyed her acting, so maybe this will be a nice change.
This is a good point. I've never seen AS portray anyone other than Sami (unless you count the Biggest Loser, which one could argue is similar to acting) so I'm curious to see if this character resembles Stomps McGee.

am103
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
I agree. I like the Sami/Eric relationship on Days so I think this movie would totally creep me out, lol.

Also, I've come to the conclusion that Alison Sweeney doesn't ever sleep. There is no other explanation as to why this woman does So. Much. Stuff. It's almost nauseating to think about!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jul 8 2013, 05:10 PM
tomsawyer

I'm on the same boat.

:ermm: on the potential squick out v. Posted Image

Hawt damn!

Tough call.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jul 8 2013, 10:11 PM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

So much better than that priest uniform.

concerned
Member Avatar

MissLola
Jul 8 2013, 10:21 PM
So much better than that priest uniform.
Why doesn't Salem have a fire brigade?

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Because Jack stole the fire truck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evZPlgib45w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw0TNYZ2nas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Afk7TFtAk

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply