Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 22nd; *updated 7/15*
Topic Started: Jul 10 2013, 12:00 AM (29,327 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Kristen Is Stunned")
Kristen is shocked by Brady's revelation; a huge scandal interrupts the reception for the new school.

Tuesday ("Sami's World")
Sami's world as she knows it comes crashing down and reality about her situation sets in; Eric and Nicole argue about Sami.

Wednesday ("Justin and Adrienne")
Justin gives Adrienne a tongue-lashing; Kristen lies to Brady once again.

Thursday ("Nicole Is Horrified")
News of Brady and Kristen's reconciliation horrifies Nicole; Daniel lets Eric in on whom he thinks poisoned him.

Friday ("Testing the Waters")
Eric admits to Brady his true feelings about his stepbrother's reunion with Kristen; Theresa tests the waters with Daniel.

National Enquirer spoilers
Eric and Nicole have a heated argument
A huge scandal disrupts the new schools reception
Brady makes a stunning confession
Adrienne's actions stun Justin and Sonny.
Abigail questions JJ's involvement with Theresa.

SoapCentral Spoilers
Two huge reveals rock Salem to its core
Sami finds herself back in the lion's den
Former lovers may rekindle what the once had
A strained love grows even more fragile
Daniel has a diagnosis for an epically shocked Eric
Nicole's life gets a lot more complicated

DR Spoilers
EJ hints to Eric that Nicole's in love with him (Eric), and Nicole's furious.
Will worries Sami's legal troubles are because of him, so he tells Justin something important.
Theresa spies a handsome doctor at the hospital and has an idea...
Kate worries Rafe won't remember their relationship.
Kristen thinks that the past may help her fix her present.
Cameron gives Gabi some advice.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 10 2013, 12:00 AM
Kristen is shocked by Brady's revelation; a huge scandal interrupts the reception for the new school.

Nice!

So I assume that Kristen is going to find out Brady still loves her just as she releases the Eric sex tape.

I LOVE that they are going to have the sex tape come out at the new school opening. Big, public reveals are the best.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Fantasy-I hope Brady tells her to kiss his ass. Don't ever want Brady with Kristen again.

Probably going to happen-He's tells her he wants her back. Hope she releases that tape...

am103
Member Avatar

Oh my gosh, Brady is going to tell Kristen he wants to get back together just as Kristen unveils the sex tape.... Super soapy! Can't wait!

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

it may be super soapy but its also extremely predictable... if that's what happens I predicted that happening when Kristen first started going after Eric a few weeks ago :rolleyes:

blueskies
Member Avatar

it's probably, "this kid is an orphan at this school, and I adopted him for us and I want to be with you."

concerned
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jul 10 2013, 12:42 AM
it's probably, "this kid is an orphan at this school, and I adopted him for us and I want to be with you."
If its that I am finally convinced Brady is as dumb as everyone says he is.

Can't this show leave me something to treasure.
Edited by concerned, Jul 10 2013, 12:48 AM.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Brady will be back in Kristen clutches in no time.
I hope if EJ finds out what Kristen has done to
Eric he throws her out on her fanny.As usual EJ
is always the last to know.I loved Sami trying
to throw Kristen out of the Mansion when Ejamily
moved in.I would love to see :'( Sami attempt to
throw Kristen out again.I think Sami is going
to be pre-Occupied.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 10 2013, 01:14 AM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 10 2013, 12:00 AM

Poor Eric. :'( I wonder how much he's going to "love" Kristen when he sees the video. Of course as dumb as he's been acting he'll probably blame Eric. I want the older, wiser Brady back.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

can't freakin wait! :chee:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

OMG! It makes so much sense for Brady after overhearing Kristen and Jen's talk to have him reconsider and tell her he wants her back just as the tape is starting to play. My thing is...from what I gather....Eric's reaction to Eric and Kristen is going to be gold. I feel so bad for Eric. :'( Nicole better start putting two and two together quickly, it shouldn't be that hard.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Jul 10 2013, 08:07 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

How come Jennifer was so able to read Nicole and know that she wasn't up to any good when it came to Daniel, but she doesn't have a clue about Kristen? She just keeps singing her praises, but she can tell that Theresa is trouble for JJ, but Kristen is perfect for Brady.

lysie
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jul 10 2013, 08:21 AM
How come Jennifer was so able to read Nicole and know that she wasn't up to any good when it came to Daniel, but she doesn't have a clue about Kristen? She just keeps singing her praises, but she can tell that Theresa is trouble for JJ, but Kristen is perfect for Brady.
Idk but the Jennifer/Kristen friendship is one of the major problems I have with the show right now.

angie37
Member Avatar

I hope they at least have Nicole and Marlena immediately suspect Kristen. I mean, Kris has basically told Nicole that she's "had" Eric, and Doc knows she's a screwball who'll do anything for revenge.

Eric was drugged and has no memory of what happened to him in that room, so someone should automatically begin to question who would want to do him harm.

Graceland
Member Avatar

Isn't Brady going to have to testify against her soon?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

I really don't understand Brady Black. He was willing to accept Kristen even knowing the pain and evil she inflicted on his parents John and Marlena, was will ing to reject them in favor of Kristen, but when he finds out she did something evil to him, then he rejects her, and from the sounds of the way they are setting this up, he's going to to the same thing all over again. He'll take Kristen back, then find out about what she did to Eric, and that will be enough for him to dump her yet again... Yet what she did to John and Marlena and Laura and Jennifer is still just fine with him. :(

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

EJ_SamiFF
Jul 10 2013, 12:09 AM
Fantasy-I hope Brady tells her to kiss his ass. Don't ever want Brady with Kristen again.

Probably going to happen-He's tells her he wants her back. Hope she releases that tape...
I agree! I think Brady is a fool enough to take Kristen back. :/

LOVE your new banner! :)

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

angie37
Jul 10 2013, 08:37 AM
I hope they at least have Nicole and Marlena immediately suspect Kristen. I mean, Kris has basically told Nicole that she's "had" Eric, and Doc knows she's a screwball who'll do anything for revenge.

Eric was drugged and has no memory of what happened to him in that room, so someone should automatically begin to question who would want to do him harm.

I'm stunned that Marlena has NO part of this story, bc Kristen is screwing with her son and step son. Then Sami is back with EJ. Will just had a baby. How come she doesn't interact with those people anymore? it's like the only way for her to be on is when John is there, which he's not but that doesn't mean that just because he's "gone" that Marlena should be too. :soapbox:

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

I want some Vargas spoilers. Wasn't he supposed to be doing something shady at the rectory?

quesla

Poker Face
Jul 10 2013, 11:26 AM
angie37
Jul 10 2013, 08:37 AM

I'm stunned that Marlena has NO part of this story, bc Kristen is screwing with her son and step son. Then Sami is back with EJ. Will just had a baby. How come she doesn't interact with those people anymore? it's like the only way for her to be on is when John is there, which he's not but that doesn't mean that just because he's "gone" that Marlena should be too. :soapbox:
if no one is thinking Dee's next ur crazy . to many new hires not enough cash to pay the ones they got. prepare urself cause its coming. Marlena will be involved with Kristen's crash and burn. and then nothing

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply