Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 22nd; *updated 7/15*
Topic Started: Jul 10 2013, 12:00 AM (29,586 Views)
lachelle73

Fantastic66
Jul 16 2013, 12:34 AM
magicsteacher
Jul 15 2013, 08:46 PM
Hamilton
Jul 15 2013, 11:04 AM
Ellie
Jul 15 2013, 08:31 AM
EJ hints to Eric that Nicole's in love with him (Eric), and Nicole's furious.

Will worries Sami's legal troubles are because of him, so he tells Justin something important.

Theresa spies a handsome doctor at the hospital and has an idea...

Kate worries Rafe won't remember their relationship.

Kristen thinks that the past may help her fix her present.

Cameron gives Gabi some advice.
I hate that they are giving Daniel even more screen time and dragging Theresa into it. I was looking forward to what Theresa would bring to other characters on the show by way of opening up new story. I have had enough of Dannifer angst.

What relationship Kate? Oh you mean your bed romps? Let it go and move on already! Don't you have a company to run? What happened to the new product Nick gave you? Kate hanging around the hospital pining for a guy she hardly ever carried on a conversation with is a tiresome waste.

Eric having to have people tell him Nicole favors him is just stupid. The guy shouldn't be THAT clueless. I'd much rather see an honest, adult conversation between Nicole and Eric delving into their struggle over their feelings. That is if Eric is even struggling??? We haven't seen much strife on his part making this a rather dull tale of a forbidden romance.

I'm hoping Rafe won't remember his "relationship" with Kate, too, but for the simple reason that there wasn't any. Fuck buddies does not a relationship make, writers, so please stop trying to make it into what it never was.
Oh no Will is going to start flapping his yap to
Justin.I wonder if Justin turns Will in?Justin may fear
that he will lose his license with holding evidence.
Maybe he tells him that Bernardi worked for Stefano or something I don't think he will tell him he shot EJ.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

So are there going to be two Ejole scenes? EJ must run into Nicole and Eric comes up in the conversation for him to notice she has feelings for him. He then tells Eric about Nicole feelings for him and Eric tells Nicole and then a furious Nicole goes to confront EJ?

blueskies
Member Avatar

lachelle73
Jul 16 2013, 09:41 AM
Spoiler says Adrienne has the video and she ask both Justin/Sonny about it and they tell her to leave it alone but she goes to talk to Sami about it and something happens and she turns it into the authorities saying she was trying to help Sonny :0. Maybe Sami is arrested at the school opening and that is why they are all aghast and Eric defends Sami to Nicole.
I would just like to tell Adrienne that the last time someone had something on Samishe tried to bash her head in with a paperweight and then she was killed in a car "accident". Ergo directly confronting a crazy person is not the best method.

deletemyaccountplease

Ejooooooooollleeee

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jul 16 2013, 10:26 AM
So are there going to be two Ejole scenes? EJ must run into Nicole and Eric comes up in the conversation for him to notice she has feelings for him. He then tells Eric about Nicole feelings for him and Eric tells Nicole and then a furious Nicole goes to confront EJ?
He doesn't have to run into her to tell. Nicole's feelings somehow put an ad in the paper so the entire town of Salem knows. Meanwhile, Eric can't read, and his feelings a MIA.

deletemyaccountplease

Really hope ej is being nosy bc hes at least a little bit jealous (like he used to be with brady)

But not getting my hopes up

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Jul 16 2013, 02:08 PM
Really hope ej is being nosy bc hes at least a little bit jealous (like he used to be with brady)

If only....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

TreasureCove
Jul 16 2013, 01:54 PM
camera shy
Jul 16 2013, 10:26 AM
He doesn't have to run into her to tell. Nicole's feelings somehow put an ad in the paper so the entire town of Salem knows. Meanwhile, Eric can't read, and his feelings a MIA.
:applause:

deletemyaccountplease

Ejole might only have one scene on the 22nd
Edited by deletemyaccountplease, Jul 16 2013, 02:36 PM.

S loves EJ

pennieloafer

If EJ was jealous of Eric it would make no sense for him to tell Eric about Nicoles feelings for him, since it opens up the door to Ericole.

deletemyaccountplease

I'm not saying EJ is trying conciously to be with Nicole
But he has a tendency to interject himself with women he has feelings for and not realize it (sami is a GREAT example)

However this is one isolated scene, so I do not think anything is going to come of it
Edited by deletemyaccountplease, Jul 16 2013, 02:40 PM.

thepadange

jules
Jul 16 2013, 09:31 AM
All these Kristen/Brady spoilers make me sick, to think John and Marlena's 25+ year love story and history was destroyed for the sake of putting them together. To make it worse J&M being apart is barely mentioned or cared about by anyone on the show.
John/Marlena's love story wasn't ruined for the sake of Bristen. It was destroyed because TPTB didn't want DHim on contract anymore, whatever their reasons may have been.
And btw they - I would say - destroyed Bristen as a potential long-term couple in no time with this Eric/Kristen s/l as well.
Edited by thepadange, Jul 16 2013, 03:09 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jul 16 2013, 02:33 PM
pennieloafer

If EJ was jealous of Eric it would make no sense for him to tell Eric about Nicoles feelings for him, since it opens up the door to Ericole.
I doubt Ej's telling Eric about Nicole's feelings so that he can open the door to happiness and the two of them having a wonderful life together. I'm pretty sure he'll be telling him so it can stuff things up between the two of them.

Remember he intends on Nicole to be alone forever more as part of her punishment. Nov 16 2012.
Edited by concerned, Jul 16 2013, 05:37 PM.

S loves EJ

concerned
Jul 16 2013, 05:36 PM
S loves EJ
pennieloafer

I doubt Ej's telling Eric about Nicole's feelings so that he can open the door to happiness and the two of them having a wonderful life together. I'm pretty sure he'll be telling him so it can stuff things up between the two of them.

Remember he intends on Nicole to be alone forever more as part of her punishment. Nov 16 2012.

Iīm not saying that EJ is trying to play match maker, he probably thinks that it will cause trouble for Ericole, which it will at first, but when Eric realize Nicole has feelings for him he is gonna have to face his feelings for her which probably leads to a Ericole reunion. Anyway I just think that if EJ was jealous he would keep the information to him self.

mollymay

I think EJ's words to Eric are to put some doubt in Eric's mind regarding Nicole when he starts remembering the night he was drugged. The set up is there for Eric and most of Salem to think its Nicole..and it will be up to her to prove she is innocent and Kristen is the culprit. A scenario I expect Eric will be reluctant to believe any finger Nicole points at Kristen because of their tryst and the recent message she left him, he will think its jealousy until there is proof.

The use of EJ is simply because he knows Nicole well enough to pick up on her feelings for Eric...and he's bold enough to mention it to Eric, that's all and I will be completely surprised if there is any undercurrent other than distaste played out between the two.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Quote:

The use of EJ is simply because he knows Nicole well enough to pick up on her feelings for Eric

You mean like the 500 people before EJ who already have? Like Johnny, who came right out and said it to Eric. And Brady and Kristen who simply knew it?

And everyone else who's going to beat the audience over the head with it because telling is easier than showing.

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Even if its a few short scenes that lead to nowhere I'm looking forward to seeing James light up with Ari. I've really missed those two sharing scenes. They really shine together. :wub:

Looking forward to all the drama involving Justin, Adrienne and Sonny. :popcorn: They really are a breath of fresh air.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

DaraFan
Jul 16 2013, 11:56 PM
Even if its a few short scenes that lead to nowhere I'm looking forward to seeing James light up with Ari. I've really missed those two sharing scenes. They really shine together. :wub:

Looking forward to all the drama involving Justin, Adrienne and Sonny. :popcorn: They really are a breath of fresh air.
Preach it SISTER!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dee-anne

S loves EJ
Jul 16 2013, 08:54 PM
concerned
Jul 16 2013, 05:36 PM
S loves EJ
pennieloafer

Iīm not saying that EJ is trying to play match maker, he probably thinks that it will cause trouble for Ericole, which it will at first, but when Eric realize Nicole has feelings for him he is gonna have to face his feelings for her which probably leads to a Ericole reunion. Anyway I just think that if EJ was jealous he would keep the information to him self.
If EJ was jealous, in this particular case he would definitely not keep this information to himself. Eric is a priest, and EJ might think by telling Eric about Nicole's feelings for him, Eric will thien nip it in the bud, by maybe telling Nicole it's best if she does not work for the church anymore, or maybe go out of his way to keep his distance from Nicole.

I don''t think EJ would be expecting him to give up being a preist for Nicole just because he is made aware of her feelings for him. Whatever relationship he has going with Sami, I seriously can't see EJ playing matchmaker where Nicole is concerned,

Anyway, it's non of EJ's business. Isnt he suppose to be planning a wedding, and concentrating on hanging on to his Dad's house and companies that he stole. In saying all this, I am looking forward to the Ejole scenes. I love watching them in action and I hope Nicole has the last word this time.
Edited by Dee-anne, Jul 17 2013, 05:47 AM.

S loves EJ

It depends whether EJ realizes that Eric has feelings for Nicole aswell. Still it doesnīt really matter since I donīt believe EJ to be jealous of Eric, because EJ is happy with Samantha and it looks like the writers are committed to write for Ericole, so I donīt see anything coming out of it for Ejole. That doesnīt mean that they wonīt reunite Ejole someday but I donīt see it happening before next year. Therefore I donīt see the point of having EJ tell Eric since it is non of his business and they could have used someone else to do it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply