Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 22nd; *updated 7/15*
Topic Started: Jul 10 2013, 12:00 AM (29,458 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

thepadange
Jul 19 2013, 05:12 AM
Monday, 7/22/2013
Brady confesses he still has feelings for Kristen; Nicole confronts E.J. about what he said to Eric; scandal interrupts the reception for the new school; Adrienne makes a decision with major consequences.

Tuesday, 7/23/2013
Sami realizes she is in more trouble than she thought; Eric and Nicole argue about Sami; Adrienne's action stun Justin and Sonny; Kristen wonders if Brady is being deceitful.

Wednesday, 7/24/2013
Will tells Justin he thinks his mother's legal problems are his fault; Justin blows up at Adrienne; Chad makes a promise to Abigail; Kristen lies to Brady; Abigail wonders about J.J.'s relationship to Theresa.

Thursday, 7/25/2013
Nicole learns Brady and Kristen are together; Daniel tells Eric his plan to figure out who poisoned him; Jennifer issues a warning to Theresa; Kate worries Rafe won't remember their relationship; Cameron gives Gabi advice.

Friday, 7/26/2013
Kristen considers looking to the past to solve her current problem; Rafe finds the news of Sami killing Bernardi disturbing; Abigail pushes Jennifer to let Daniel back in.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
Brady you are thicker than two planks of woods.

Your spectacular pectoral muscles may not be enough to get you out of this one.

Is it too much to ask for more than three functioning muscles from salems men.
Edited by concerned, Jul 19 2013, 06:37 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

I think Sami is going to be arrested at the school opening after Adrienne turns over the video to the police. I think it'll be a while before the Kristen/Eric stuff will be revealed.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Quote:

Abigail pushes Jennifer to let Daniel back in.

Don't do that.
Edited by TreasureCove, Jul 19 2013, 09:40 AM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jul 19 2013, 06:17 AM
I think Sami is going to be arrested at the school opening after Adrienne turns over the video to the police. I think it'll be a while before the Kristen/Eric stuff will be revealed.
I saw the SOD article for next week. It confirms that Sami is arrested at the new school opening because Adrienne turned the video over to the police.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

tomsawyer
Jul 19 2013, 10:24 AM
camera shy
I saw the SOD article for next week. It confirms that Sami is arrested at the new school opening because Adrienne turned the video over to the police.
and Nicole was foreshadowing it yesterday.....when she was saying that Sami continues to make everything about her, always.......

Since we know that Brady and Kristen reconcile, I'm betting that she holds the video for now, doesn't release it because she wants Brady back....then something will happen and the video goes public somehow and by then she'll be already fully back and committed to Brady. I don't think the video of her and Eric will come out before the fall.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
camera shy
Oh Adrienne, you old shrew.

Makes me almost wish Sonny and Justin get into trouble, but I can't want that cause I freaking love THEM so much.

Damn you Adrienne and your fugly clothes and jewelry.

thepadange

LuvingLumi
Jul 19 2013, 10:32 AM
tomsawyer
camera shy
and Nicole was foreshadowing it yesterday.....when she was saying that Sami continues to make everything about her, always.......

Since we know that Brady and Kristen reconcile, I'm betting that she holds the video for now, doesn't release it because she wants Brady back....then something will happen and the video goes public somehow and by then she'll be already fully back and committed to Brady. I don't think the video of her and Eric will come out before the fall.
ICAM. And as always, there will be a big reveal during the November sweeps. Quite predictable.

lysie
Member Avatar

thepadange
Jul 19 2013, 12:02 PM
LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
camera shy

ICAM. And as always, there will be a big reveal during the November sweeps. Quite predictable.
Everyone said it was predictable last week when they guessed something completely different that's not happening. ;)

thepadange

lysie
Jul 19 2013, 12:04 PM
thepadange
Jul 19 2013, 12:02 PM
LuvingLumi
tomsawyer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Everyone said it was predictable last week when they guessed something completely different that's not happening. ;)
Everyone ;) ? I think it's actually great when the predictable doesn't happen (at least in a soap :D ) .

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Actually, Adrienne's making me pretty happy right now, shrew or no. Besides the Wilson stuff, of course.

OliveAnn

Abby, you're making it hard for me to like you.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Quote:

Friday, 7/26/2013
Kristen considers looking to the past to solve her current problem

Huh, she's going to lock someone in the secret room again? ^o)

Btw, I wonder when we'll get the Pot Brownies episode. I miss Doug & Julie.

camera shy

ladyofthelake
Jul 19 2013, 12:40 PM
Actually, Adrienne's making me pretty happy right now, shrew or no. Besides the Wilson stuff, of course.
If I was Adrienne I'd be sitting in the front seat of that police car when it drove up to arrest Sami. :D

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
camera shy

Even with the limited information we have now, I highly doubt Sami will make it about it her. It will end up being about her but that's because Adrienne turns over the evidence to the police and they arrest her at the school opening. Sami won't exactly call the cops and ask them to arrest her there. She won't anticipate that.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jul 19 2013, 06:28 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 19 2013, 06:26 PM
LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
camera shy

Even with the limited information we have now, I highly doubt Sami will make it about it her. It will end up being about her but that's because Adrienne turns over the evidence to the police and they arrest her at the school opening. Sami won't exactly call the cops and ask them to arrest her there. She won't anticipate that.
and when they come to arrest her she will leave quietly so as not to make a scene.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 19 2013, 06:28 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
LuvingLumi
tomsawyer

and when they come to arrest her she will leave quietly so as not to make a scene.
BAHAHAHAHA! That I would pay to see!!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

concerned
JamaicanBeauty7
LuvingLumi
tomsawyer

It's kind of hard for anyone to not make a scene and "leave quietly" when you are arrested in a public place in front of your family, friends, and the church.

lysie
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 19 2013, 06:53 PM
concerned
JamaicanBeauty7
LuvingLumi

It's kind of hard for anyone to not make a scene and "leave quietly" when you are arrested in a public place in front of your family, friends, and the church.
I'm sure Sami will handle things perfectly and without any kind of fault as always.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

thepadange
Jul 19 2013, 05:12 AM
Monday, 7/22/2013
Brady confesses he still has feelings for Kristen; Nicole confronts E.J. about what he said to Eric; scandal interrupts the reception for the new school; Adrienne makes a decision with major consequences.

Tuesday, 7/23/2013
Sami realizes she is in more trouble than she thought; Eric and Nicole argue about Sami; Adrienne's action stun Justin and Sonny; Kristen wonders if Brady is being deceitful.

Wednesday, 7/24/2013
Will tells Justin he thinks his mother's legal problems are his fault; Justin blows up at Adrienne; Chad makes a promise to Abigail; Kristen lies to Brady; Abigail wonders about J.J.'s relationship to Theresa.

Thursday, 7/25/2013
Nicole learns Brady and Kristen are together; Daniel tells Eric his plan to figure out who poisoned him; Jennifer issues a warning to Theresa; Kate worries Rafe won't remember their relationship; Cameron gives Gabi advice.

Friday, 7/26/2013
Kristen considers looking to the past to solve her current problem; Rafe finds the news of Sami killing Bernardi disturbing; Abigail pushes Jennifer to let Daniel back in.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
I cant wait to see the look on :shrug: Sami face
when she realizes she is in more trouble
than she thought.I guess if :flipoff: Kristen/Brady
get back together,Nichole better keep her
paws off Brady.Looks like EJ really got the
pot stirred up with Nichole.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 19 2013, 09:03 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

concerned
JamaicanBeauty7
LuvingLumi
tomsawyer

And that is exactly what I meant.... Knowing Sami she'll know the reason she's being arrested is because of the videotape being made public and she won't go quietly. I didn't say she would anticipate it being about her it she'll make it about her no doubt.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply