Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 22nd; *updated 7/15*
Topic Started: Jul 10 2013, 12:00 AM (29,370 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Jul 19 2013, 01:45 PM
Abby, you're making it hard for me to like you.
The only real problem I have with Daniel is that he has made me actually dislike Jennifer and Maggie.Now Abby is about to be added to my disliked characters.I rather that they return the focus to her virginity or whatever and completely remove her from Jennifer/Daniel before I start to tune her out completely.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jul 10 2013, 08:21 AM
How come Jennifer was so able to read Nicole and know that she wasn't up to any good when it came to Daniel, but she doesn't have a clue about Kristen? She just keeps singing her praises, but she can tell that Theresa is trouble for JJ, but Kristen is perfect for Brady.
Jennifer was always hella naive, but she and all of Salem saw what Kristen did with her own eyes. I guess her maternal instincts kick into overdrive where Theresa is concerned but Nicole was far less diabolical than Kristen at her worst, and Nicole was a pretty hard-luck case too. Like Emilio she did bad things but had a troubled background. I dunno, I get wanting to have female-female friendships on the show, but with Jennifer in this particular case, I feel like what the Dimeras did to Laura in the 1990s was something I would never ever be able to get over. That's her mother for heaven's sake. Jennifer and Billie, sure, friends, that makes sense. Jennifer and Carly, Jennifer and her sisters-in-law, Jennifer and Hope. But Kristen Blake, I dunno. Inconsistent to me. It's clearly all about Bristen and Dannifer mutually pimping each other.

Re. Abby - she's becoming a chore for me too. Kate Mansi, I like, but they can't think of a cohesive character for her besides Jennifer 2.0. Mansi could be doing more original things that suit her specific talents, and also be more commensurate with her earlier characterizations. It's like she just came back from England and decided to be NuJenn because the show needed someone in that mold.

ETA: Part of me would love it if Theresa seduced Daniel. Whatever flaws you can attribute to Jack, his unflappable unshaking loyalty to Jennifer (well, any woman he was in love with, or thought he was in love with) is unquestionable. But knowing DAYS, they'll put all the blame on Theresa, and have Jennifer and Abby go on and on about what an Evil Slut she is, and just excuse Daniel because oh you know Boys Will Be Boys. When Abby made everyone think Austin slept with her, if I recall correctly Carrie got to be legitimately unhappy with Austin. But with Daniel, it'll always be the story of Awful People Coming Between Perfect Good People. Even though simultaneously we're supposed to buy that Daniel isn't a Gary Stu and has Real Flaws, honest!!!1 Yegh, this character just sucks.
Edited by DesignatedShelley, Jul 20 2013, 02:19 PM.

Kriss4

Jennifer's friendship with Kristen is appealing, but doesn't make any sense, given what Kristen did to Laura.

I also had a problem with Jennifer's friendship with Carly. Why would she overlook Carly's marriage to Lawrence, the man who raped Jen?

Carly knew about what Lawrence did, yet she disregarded it once she fell in love with him. If he'd shown any kind of believable remorse for his actions, (like Jack did for his) I might've understood it better, but Lawrence's supposed remorse was far from convincing.

I always think that Jennifer and Kayla (because Lawrence also took Steve and faked his death, and I guess was then given over to stefano) should have been distant with Carly at the very least. Kayla did show hostility, but not for the reasons I would've given her.
Edited by Kriss4, Jul 20 2013, 03:02 PM.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Kriss4
Jul 20 2013, 03:00 PM
I also had a problem with Jennifer's friendship with Carly. Why would she overlook Carly's marriage to Lawrence, the man who raped Jen?

Carly knew about what Lawrence did, yet she disregarded it once she fell in love with him. If he'd shown any kind of believable remorse for his actions, (like Jack did for his) I might've understood it better, but Lawrence's supposed remorse was far from convincing.
I feel like the writers were handcuffed in a few ways w.r.t. that. First of all I think MS and CC leaving the show was sudden and they had to arrange a quick exit for them, and it ended up being very sloppy. They were written off together romantically because the actors were leaving at the same time, so it was a neat and convenient way to free up Bo and tie up all the Lawrence stuff. Secondly I think they felt it would just be too contradictory if Jennifer lectured Carly about Lawrence raping her, given that she got together with Jack who did the same thing to Kayla. Yes Jack's storyline was handled much much better than Lawrence's, but even then, there is probably no ideal way to handle a "redeemed rapist" storyline. At the end of the day, you can't tell a rape victim that, Hey at least he's changed so forgive him, okay? A rape victim never ever has to do that, and the fact that Kayla did, I mean, it speaks to her incredible goodness, IMO, but I would never ever be able to say that she has to do it. So let's say Carly said to Jennifer "How can you lecture me about Lawrence when you did the same with Kayla's rapist?", what would Jennifer possibly be able to say? "Jack changed and repented and Kayla forgave him so it's okay"? There's no really good way to handle a "redeemed rapist" storyline, and I guess it was just symptomatic of soap operas in the 1980s that they used rape so much as a plot device, so we have to live with it the best we can and salvage the best we can out of the mess, but I can see why the writers let sleeping dogs lie. They brought up the irony/hypocrisy between Lawrence and Jack during the rape trial but I feel like after they did that they wanted to forget about Jack's past. I don't necessarily agree with it, especially as long as Kayla was on the canvas, but for a while they were banking on Jack and Jennifer to be the It Couple so they had to really sell them hard (that mentality ended very quickly once Gene Palumbo became HW in 1991, but.).

Also, I mean, Jennifer and Kayla weren't really friends before they became sisters-in-law, Kayla was older and much more tight with Hope than Jennifer, who was having teen storylines while Kayla was involved in the big adult ones. Given that Carly and Jennifer had a past, I can see that compensating for the problem in ways that Jennifer and Kayla's relationship couldn't. OTOH, Kayla probably did not expect much loyalty (or whatever you'd call it) from Jennifer the way Jennifer and Carly could from each other so maybe it would be easier for Kayla to understand Jennifer than for Jennifer to understand Carly. Anyway the "problem" was that Jennifer and Carly's deep friendship appeared out of nowhere one day; audiences will have a much easier time caring about relationships they see develop instead of ones they're merely told of. That's why, even though Jennifer grew up with Carly, in the long run people like Jennifer & Hope together more, they like seeing Hope and Kayla have adventures, etc. I think the amount of shit Jennifer went through to help Carly never really caught on with audiences because Carly just came out of nowhere as someone we're supposed to care about, and that feeling kind of lasted throughout their friendship. If the audience were more invested in the friendship they might have wanted to see them overcome the obstacle that Lawrence represented, but I think nobody really cared.

But at least Carly's family never tried to gaslight her mother and make everyone think she's crazy, or keep Jack in jail or even kill him, etc etc. Even if Jennifer wanted to believe Kristen had changed, like, she's still to this day so resentful towards what Kate did to "damage" her family that I would think she'd have at least as much trouble with the Dimeras. I STG if anyone did that to my mom I'd never get over it. Peter was much more at fault than Kristen, obviously, but she had her own drastically awful deeds like locking Marlena up in a basement FFS. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Kristen's character and am glad she's back, even though I wish the writing were a bit better, but I feel like they should've at the very least had Kristen have to earn Jennifer's trust back. They should've broached the topics of Peter and Laura, I mean Jennifer still can't totally forgive Kate to this day because of her hurt feelings on her mother's behalf. And I think what the Dimeras did to Laura was way worse than what Kate did.

annie21

Excellent points.

My issue regarding Jennifer and Carly's friendship was less about Carly becoming involved with Lawrence than it was about how one-sided the friendship was to begin with. As DesignatedShelley rightly points out, the friendship just came out of nowhere one day, so it was hard to swallow. But even aside from that, it was always the case that Jennifer was shown to be more into the friendship than Carly was -- more loyal, more honest, more self-sacrificing. Carly used Jennifer and she lied or told half-truths about the true extent of her past relationship with Lawrence. Jennifer walked into Lawrence's landmine-laden lair without a full set of facts, thanks mostly to Carly.

Similarly, Kristen not only hurt and lied to Jennifer, but she also had it in for Jennifer's mother and husband as well.

Funnily enough, since I know that Jennifer was always so soft-hearted and quick to forgive, I could buy her more recent friendships with Carly and Kristen to some extent if it weren't for one thing. The recent writing regimes have shown me a cold and heartless and unforgiving side of Jennifer - a side that is hostile and quick to judge. That side unfortunately is inconsistent in that it's only revealed toward females like Nicole and Chloe who dared to have feelings for Daniel - and to PTSD-suffering Jack.

This current version of Jennifer is inexplicably friendly toward some while being just as inexplicably nasty toward others. Her scale for what constitutes outrage and affront is off -- and inconsistently applied. That inconsistency is what's jarring and bothersome. What defines her friends and enemies is all plot-driven now. Nothing rings true. Even her long-standing friendship with Hope, along with her relationships to people like Maggie and Adrienne, have become all about Daniel propping, so they've lost a lot of their lustre - and their depth.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

annie21 I totally agree. It's clear that characterization is a casualty of what plot points need to be pimped. Dannifer is high on that list so Jennifer's character is dictated by the Dannifer storyline beats above everything else, and her character has really suffered. No matter who is on screen, it never recaptures the great show that DAYS used to be, because the writers are so short-sighted. People don't feel real because they could change at any moment willy nilly, it's always a struggle to keep a cohesive picture of characters and it inevitably requires a lot of fanwanking.

(Somewhat relatedly I'm so tired of all the judgmentalism shown towards women by other women on this show related to their sexuality and "classiness" (which is just a snobby word used to justify classism).)

Mouse Mom

Random Thoughts and Some Things on My Wish List:

Maybe Sami will go to prison for a long, long time. Maybe EJ will get together with Nicole while Sami is in prison for a long, long time.
Maybe someone will accidentally shoot and kill Jennifer. I vote for it being Abby so that she and Sami can be cell mates.
Way to go Adrienne, mess up the school opening, town will love you for that stunt. Because of course no one will think you are a horrible person for messing up a church function. Especially one that involves opening a new school.
I hope Stefano burns down the mansion so we can see a new set.
Maybe Kristen will be preggers with Eric's child. But, she and Brady are together and the reveal comes when Brady discovers the movie.
Am I the only one that thinks "Theresa" looks like she should be "Julie's" daughter?

Kriss4

DesignatedShelley
Jul 20 2013, 03:38 PM
Kriss4
Jul 20 2013, 03:00 PM

I feel like the writers were handcuffed in a few ways w.r.t. that. First of all I think MS and CC leaving the show was sudden and they had to arrange a quick exit for them, and it ended up being very sloppy. They were written off together romantically because the actors were leaving at the same time, so it was a neat and convenient way to free up Bo and tie up all the Lawrence stuff. Secondly I think they felt it would just be too contradictory if Jennifer lectured Carly about Lawrence raping her, given that she got together with Jack who did the same thing to Kayla. Yes Jack's storyline was handled much much better than Lawrence's, but even then, there is probably no ideal way to handle a "redeemed rapist" storyline. At the end of the day, you can't tell a rape victim that, Hey at least he's changed so forgive him, okay? A rape victim never ever has to do that, and the fact that Kayla did, I mean, it speaks to her incredible goodness, IMO, but I would never ever be able to say that she has to do it. So let's say Carly said to Jennifer "How can you lecture me about Lawrence when you did the same with Kayla's rapist?", what would Jennifer possibly be able to say? "Jack changed and repented and Kayla forgave him so it's okay"? There's no really good way to handle a "redeemed rapist" storyline, and I guess it was just symptomatic of soap operas in the 1980s that they used rape so much as a plot device, so we have to live with it the best we can and salvage the best we can out of the mess, but I can see why the writers let sleeping dogs lie. They brought up the irony/hypocrisy between Lawrence and Jack during the rape trial but I feel like after they did that they wanted to forget about Jack's past. I don't necessarily agree with it, especially as long as Kayla was on the canvas, but for a while they were banking on Jack and Jennifer to be the It Couple so they had to really sell them hard (that mentality ended very quickly once Gene Palumbo became HW in 1991, but.).

Also, I mean, Jennifer and Kayla weren't really friends before they became sisters-in-law, Kayla was older and much more tight with Hope than Jennifer, who was having teen storylines while Kayla was involved in the big adult ones. Given that Carly and Jennifer had a past, I can see that compensating for the problem in ways that Jennifer and Kayla's relationship couldn't. OTOH, Kayla probably did not expect much loyalty (or whatever you'd call it) from Jennifer the way Jennifer and Carly could from each other so maybe it would be easier for Kayla to understand Jennifer than for Jennifer to understand Carly. Anyway the "problem" was that Jennifer and Carly's deep friendship appeared out of nowhere one day; audiences will have a much easier time caring about relationships they see develop instead of ones they're merely told of. That's why, even though Jennifer grew up with Carly, in the long run people like Jennifer & Hope together more, they like seeing Hope and Kayla have adventures, etc. I think the amount of shit Jennifer went through to help Carly never really caught on with audiences because Carly just came out of nowhere as someone we're supposed to care about, and that feeling kind of lasted throughout their friendship. If the audience were more invested in the friendship they might have wanted to see them overcome the obstacle that Lawrence represented, but I think nobody really cared.

But at least Carly's family never tried to gaslight her mother and make everyone think she's crazy, or keep Jack in jail or even kill him, etc etc. Even if Jennifer wanted to believe Kristen had changed, like, she's still to this day so resentful towards what Kate did to "damage" her family that I would think she'd have at least as much trouble with the Dimeras. I STG if anyone did that to my mom I'd never get over it. Peter was much more at fault than Kristen, obviously, but she had her own drastically awful deeds like locking Marlena up in a basement FFS. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Kristen's character and am glad she's back, even though I wish the writing were a bit better, but I feel like they should've at the very least had Kristen have to earn Jennifer's trust back. They should've broached the topics of Peter and Laura, I mean Jennifer still can't totally forgive Kate to this day because of her hurt feelings on her mother's behalf. And I think what the Dimeras did to Laura was way worse than what Kate did.
You make good points, DesignatedShelley, and you too, annie.

It's a bit different with Carly and Jennifer, as we were immediately told what great friends they were. I didn't mind that at first, though I didn't feel a connection to that friendship. I just watched it. But as time went on, what I saw was that Jennifer was Carly's friend. She risked everything for her.

But I didn't see the same level of devotion to that friendship from Carly, and it wasn't long before I went from mere curiosity about the new character that Carly was to resentment of her for what I viewed as less than real caring on her part. Jen was the true friend. Carly was a friend when it was convenient for her most of the time. And regardless of the reason for the rushed exit, I felt that the character of Jennifer was not served well. Her BEST friend married her rapist. Her BEST friend. Show me a friend who would do that to me, and she would no longer BE my friend at all.

And yes, Carly COULD ask Jennifer how she could be angry with her for marrying Jen's rapist when Jen married Kayla's.

But I still say that it was different because Jack was remorseful. He was nothing if not sorry for what he did to Kayla, and furthermore, he worked to help Steve and Kayla reconcile when Marina came to town, and to find Stephanie when she was kidnapped. He worked to get Kayla cleared when Victor framed her for Marina's murder. He saved Steve's life, too. Once Kayla forgave him, well...then I could too. And when she did, I was ready for it, though I'd been suspicious of him and his motives just like Steve and Kayla were.

Lawrence wasn't remorseful. He maintained his arrogance throughout. Carly knew what kind of man he was, always. She was the first one to suspect his involvement in what happened to Steve. She was not unaware. She couldn't have been all that surprised that he was a bad guy, because he was ALWAYS a bad guy. She just turned away from it when she fell for him...and I always think she betrayed both Jennifer and Kayla in marrying him, because I never felt any kind of remorse from him. He just did whatever he wanted, regardless of who he hurt. That was just who Lawrence was.

So, uh...I was never happy when Carly came back, cuz I despised her then. I don't think much more of her now, either. But she's gone, so okay.

Jennifer I'm hot and cold on. Sometimes she comes across beautifully. At others, I feel like I don't know her at all. I do like seeing a friendship featured. We've had precious little of female friendships featured for quite awhile...it's all man-woman friendships, not female ones. I think the show suffers for not featuring them more, and the fact that they pick Kristen and Jennifer is strange. Not because it's not appealing...it is. But the unacknowledged history there that should point to anything other than friendship makes it strange. If they acknowledged what Kristen did to Laura...if Kristen and Jennifer had to work through it...if it was an issue between them, then I could eventually buy the warmth of the friendship that I see...but as it stands, as much as I actually like the scenes themselves, I find myself shaking my head.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

michelle
Jul 19 2013, 10:47 AM
tomsawyer
Jul 19 2013, 10:24 AM
camera shy
Jul 19 2013, 06:17 AM
I think Sami is going to be arrested at the school opening after Adrienne turns over the video to the police. I think it'll be a while before the Kristen/Eric stuff will be revealed.
I saw the SOD article for next week. It confirms that Sami is arrested at the new school opening because Adrienne turned the video over to the police.
Oh Adrienne, you old shrew.

Makes me almost wish Sonny and Justin get into trouble, but I can't want that cause I freaking love THEM so much.

Damn you Adrienne and your fugly clothes and jewelry.
:flipoff: Adrianne is really going to open
up a big can of worms.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jul 19 2013, 02:46 PM
ladyofthelake
Jul 19 2013, 12:40 PM
Actually, Adrienne's making me pretty happy right now, shrew or no. Besides the Wilson stuff, of course.
If I was Adrienne I'd be sitting in the front seat of that police car when it drove up to arrest Sami. :D
There wont be a free pass for Sami this
time.I know she saved Rafe life.I dont
like some stuff that Sami has done.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 19 2013, 06:01 AM
thepadange
Jul 19 2013, 05:12 AM
Monday, 7/22/2013
Brady confesses he still has feelings for Kristen; Nicole confronts E.J. about what he said to Eric; scandal interrupts the reception for the new school; Adrienne makes a decision with major consequences.

Tuesday, 7/23/2013
Sami realizes she is in more trouble than she thought; Eric and Nicole argue about Sami; Adrienne's action stun Justin and Sonny; Kristen wonders if Brady is being deceitful.

Wednesday, 7/24/2013
Will tells Justin he thinks his mother's legal problems are his fault; Justin blows up at Adrienne; Chad makes a promise to Abigail; Kristen lies to Brady; Abigail wonders about J.J.'s relationship to Theresa.

Thursday, 7/25/2013
Nicole learns Brady and Kristen are together; Daniel tells Eric his plan to figure out who poisoned him; Jennifer issues a warning to Theresa; Kate worries Rafe won't remember their relationship; Cameron gives Gabi advice.

Friday, 7/26/2013
Kristen considers looking to the past to solve her current problem; Rafe finds the news of Sami killing Bernardi disturbing; Abigail pushes Jennifer to let Daniel back in.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
Brady you are thicker than two planks of woods.

Your spectacular pectoral muscles may not be enough to get you out of this one.

Is it too much to ask for more than three functioning muscles from salems men.
I knew Brady was going back to
Kristen.I love the Chemistry between
:flipoff: Kristen and Brady but I have to say
give a toast to the fool.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 21 2013, 11:39 PM.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Jul 21 2013, 11:38 PM
concerned
Jul 19 2013, 06:01 AM
thepadange
Jul 19 2013, 05:12 AM
Monday, 7/22/2013
Brady confesses he still has feelings for Kristen; Nicole confronts E.J. about what he said to Eric; scandal interrupts the reception for the new school; Adrienne makes a decision with major consequences.

Tuesday, 7/23/2013
Sami realizes she is in more trouble than she thought; Eric and Nicole argue about Sami; Adrienne's action stun Justin and Sonny; Kristen wonders if Brady is being deceitful.

Wednesday, 7/24/2013
Will tells Justin he thinks his mother's legal problems are his fault; Justin blows up at Adrienne; Chad makes a promise to Abigail; Kristen lies to Brady; Abigail wonders about J.J.'s relationship to Theresa.

Thursday, 7/25/2013
Nicole learns Brady and Kristen are together; Daniel tells Eric his plan to figure out who poisoned him; Jennifer issues a warning to Theresa; Kate worries Rafe won't remember their relationship; Cameron gives Gabi advice.

Friday, 7/26/2013
Kristen considers looking to the past to solve her current problem; Rafe finds the news of Sami killing Bernardi disturbing; Abigail pushes Jennifer to let Daniel back in.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
Brady you are thicker than two planks of woods.

Your spectacular pectoral muscles may not be enough to get you out of this one.

Is it too much to ask for more than three functioning muscles from salems men.
I knew Brady was going back to
Kristen.I love the Chemistry between
:flipoff: Kristen and Brady but I have to say
give a toast to the fool.
Sami sure is in more trouble than she
thought. :shrug: Sami thought she was home free.
Can you imagine what would have happened
if Adrianne had of presented the Video to Sami?
What are your thoughts on that?Adrianne asked
Sami if she was going to shoot her to.With Sami
being like quick hand Luke its no telling.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 21 2013, 11:42 PM.

S loves EJ

Mouse Mom
Jul 20 2013, 06:13 PM

Maybe Sami will go to prison for a long, long time. Maybe EJ will get together with Nicole while Sami is in prison for a long, long time.
Maybe someone will accidentally shoot and kill Jennifer. I vote for it being Abby so that she and Sami can be cell mates.
Way to go Adrienne, mess up the school opening, town will love you for that stunt. Because of course no one will think you are a horrible person for messing up a church function. Especially one that involves opening a new school.
Maybe Kristen will be preggers with Eric's child. But, she and Brady are together and the reveal comes when Brady discovers the movie.
Am I the only one that thinks "Theresa" looks like she should be "Julie's" daughter?

I really see no point of the trial since Im sure Sami will be cleared at the end of it. I thought about the posibility of EJ moving in while Sami in jail but they have already done that storyline with Lumi/Ejami.

Dee-anne

S loves EJ
Jul 22 2013, 10:32 AM
Mouse Mom

I really see no point of the trial since Im sure Sami will be cleared at the end of it. I thought about the posibility of EJ moving in while Sami in jail but they have already done that storyline with Lumi/Ejami.
I have always thought she was the wrong person to give this story to. It's a forgone conclusion that she will get off, and probably won't be in prison for too long. She is related to most people, and everyone is on her side apart from the few like Adrienne and Marge. Some who should know better are willing to hide incriminating evidence for her, while she walks around as if she did not actually kill a man.

The only good thing about this story is that it has given the characters like Justin and Adrianne somthing to do, otherwise it's not really rivetting stuff, and it does not help when you don't really care if Sami gets sent to prison for life.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Dee-anne
Jul 22 2013, 11:09 AM
S loves EJ
Mouse Mom

I have always thought she was the wrong person to give this story to. It's a forgone conclusion that she will get off, and probably won't be in prison for too long. She is related to most people, and everyone is on her side apart from the few like Adrienne and Marge. Some who should know better are willing to hide incriminating evidence for her, while she walks around as if she did not actually kill a man.

The only good thing about this story is that it has given the characters like Justin and Adrianne somthing to do, otherwise it's not really rivetting stuff, and it does not help when you don't really care if Sami gets sent to prison for life.

I :shrug: Sami s/l carried out as far as possible.
Have you ever seen any Villian on days remaining
in jail for long periods of time.I want Tomlin to milk
this s/l for all its worth.He is doing such a good job
until I wish I could present him with an award myself.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 22 2013, 11:53 AM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Annie, DS, camera, Kriss: Kudos to your thoughtful and intelligent conversation. THAT'S what I like to read instead of rah-rah's. Good points!

S loves EJ

Fantastic66
Jul 22 2013, 11:46 AM
Dee-anne
S loves EJ
Mouse Mom

I could be fine with that as long as EJ gets to have private visits with Sami.

Dee-anne

Fantastic66
Jul 22 2013, 11:46 AM
Dee-anne
S loves EJ
Mouse Mom

The point I was trying to make is that netiher the writers or the actress have managed to make me care about Sami, and the fact that she will as usual have almost everyone rallying around her, despite the wrong things she has done, does not help either. I know already she will be out of jail in no time, although I would prefer if she was to stay in for whle. The razor will probably mysteriously turn up and she will be out.

Ontop of that, there are too many holes in her story for me to enjoy it.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Dee-anne
S loves EJ
Mouse Mom

It not reallly original story it happened to Sami before.the last time they try to use the story in order to Sami and Austin now the use the story in order to other pairing of Sami both pairings had the espect of force sex of people not want either pairing not original story at all
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jul 23 2013, 01:20 AM.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jul 22 2013, 01:16 PM
Dee-anne
S loves EJ
Mouse Mom

It really original story it happened to Sami before.the last time they try to use the story in order to Sami and Austin now the use the story in order to other pairing of Sami both pairings had the espect of force sex of people not want either pairing not original story at all
Sami will be out of the pokie probably some
time in August.I bet the video is inadmissable evidence.
I doubt if Jen will be killed off.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 24 2013, 01:29 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply