Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 22nd; *updated 7/15*
Topic Started: Jul 10 2013, 12:00 AM (29,469 Views)
ShaneDOOLFan

Deidre Hall has been taping this week. She said she was taping 7 shows this week (the number they film) right before they went on their two week hiatus. Doesn't sound like she isnt being used to me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

quesla

which will air 4 months from now. besides her contract is up soon.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

OMG. if she's out next, then I'm done with Days. For Real. She's the only reason I try to support the show even when she's hardly on just BECAUSE she's still part of the show. But if she were out, I would drop DAYS in a heartbeat. True.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

^I wouldn't be surprised if she was dropped to recurring when her contract is up

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

^Unfortunately neither would I because this show is just ridiculous in its treatment of vets.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 10 2013, 08:36 AM
camera shy
Jul 10 2013, 08:21 AM
How come Jennifer was so able to read Nicole and know that she wasn't up to any good when it came to Daniel, but she doesn't have a clue about Kristen? She just keeps singing her praises, but she can tell that Theresa is trouble for JJ, but Kristen is perfect for Brady.
Idk but the Jennifer/Kristen friendship is one of the major problems I have with the show right now.
A lot about Jennifer bothers me, and think her and most of her "relationships" are a big problem with the show. Besides her relationship with her son which is the only one I can stand. I can't even stand her with Abby most of the time.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Jul 10 2013, 11:26 AM
angie37
Jul 10 2013, 08:37 AM
I hope they at least have Nicole and Marlena immediately suspect Kristen. I mean, Kris has basically told Nicole that she's "had" Eric, and Doc knows she's a screwball who'll do anything for revenge.

Eric was drugged and has no memory of what happened to him in that room, so someone should automatically begin to question who would want to do him harm.

I'm stunned that Marlena has NO part of this story, bc Kristen is screwing with her son and step son. Then Sami is back with EJ. Will just had a baby. How come she doesn't interact with those people anymore? it's like the only way for her to be on is when John is there, which he's not but that doesn't mean that just because he's "gone" that Marlena should be too. :soapbox:
Actually, it doesn't make sense that Kristen is going after Eric and NOT Marlena herself. Just because Stefano told Kristen with a text msg not to PHYSICALLY not harm Marlena doesn't mean she couldn't do other things to harm her. Fact is the writers have no interest in Marlena. They'd rather create new victims for the hallowed Kristen to go up against. Pick and choose the history they want to use and ignore the history that makes the most sense.

ShaneDOOLFan

I doubt very seriously that Deidre Hall will be dropped to reoccuring. If anything, they will bring someone else on for her. TPTB seem to like her and have included her in several storylines right now. She would be off the main credits as well since her and Drake both signed contracts at the same time. She has probably negotiated another contract.

JoeBucs32

So they are filming post-Halloween episodes right now. Thanksgiving is right around the corner!

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

National Enquirer spoilers

* Eric and Nicole have a heated argument
* A huge scandal disrupts the new schools reception
* Brady makes a stunning confession
* Adrienne's actions stun Justin and Sonny.
* Abigail questions JJ's involvement with Theresa.

concerned
Member Avatar

Are they going to resolve it the same way the Golden Couple do?

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Oh please tell me Nicole doesn't actually believe that Eric would willingly screw Kristen. Nicole, you're supposed to be Eric's friend. I thought she of all people would know better. :facepalm:

Quote:

Oh STFU Abigail....
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jul 10 2013, 08:55 PM.

camera shy

LanaluvsBroe
Jul 10 2013, 08:52 PM
Quote:

Oh please tell me Nicole doesn't actually believe that Eric would willingly screw Kristen. Nicole, you're supposed to be Eric's friend. I thought she of all people would know better. :facepalm:

Quote:

Oh STFU Abigail....
Are they going to be able to tell it's Kristen in the video? It's either they can tell it's Kristen, everyone thinks it's Nicole or everyone thinks Eric is with just some woman they don't know. And I think the fight will be about Eric thinking Nicole did something underhanded with him to get him into bed and she's hurt by that or she thinks he went off and had a one night stand with some woman and she's hurt by that.
Edited by camera shy, Jul 10 2013, 09:29 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jul 10 2013, 09:26 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Jul 10 2013, 08:52 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Oh STFU Abigail....
Are they going to be able to tell it's Kristen in the video? It's either they can tell it's Kristen, everyone thinks it's Nicole or everyone thinks Eric is with just some woman they don't know. And I think the fight will be about Eric thinking Nicole did something underhanded with him to get him into bed and she's hurt by that or she thinks he went off and had a one night stand with some woman and she's hurt by that.
Well Kristen told the girl that's editing the video that she only wants the scene where Eric is saying no deleted so it would be appear that Kristen's face is staying in the video. Which is why Brady's declaration and the video premiere happen at the same time. No coincidence there. I think Nicole is hurt that Eric had a one-night stand with Kristen. Which in itself pisses me off because after all the time she's spent with him, she should know better than to believe that he would throw his career away for sex. Especially since she was the one who found him sick.

concerned
Member Avatar

I think the argument will be because she will be hurt when Eric thinks she is capable of drugging him and having sex with him.

blueskies
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jul 10 2013, 08:21 AM
How come Jennifer was so able to read Nicole and know that she wasn't up to any good when it came to Daniel, but she doesn't have a clue about Kristen? She just keeps singing her praises, but she can tell that Theresa is trouble for JJ, but Kristen is perfect for Brady.
Nicole went after Dan, Jen "loves" Dan, not so much love for Brady.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

It's also possable that Eric is so humilated by the video being played in front of his family, bosses, strangers, parents of prospective students and that he is kicked out of the priesthood. All he wants to do is leave. He might think that he's still suffering from PTSD, that he went crazy, slept with Kristen, than tried to supress the memories because of guilt.

No drugs were found in his system, he himself doesn't know what happened so there's no way for him to prove, even to himself, that he wasn't breaking his vows by sleeping with Kristen willingly.

Nicole could be arguing that she believes him when he says that he doesn't know what happend. That he needs to stay and fight, to investigate until he uncovers the truth. But Eric gets angry because he is afraid that he is actually guilty.
Edited by TreasureCove, Jul 10 2013, 10:28 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

Has it been reported that Kristen makes it look as though Nicole is in the video? Because as of right now, I'm pretty sure Kristen is leaving herself in the video. Last week she said something about buying a fabulous outfit to wear to the premiere of her "XXX debut".

concerned
Member Avatar

I can't see the point in her editing herself out if the aim is to hurt Marlena.

concerned
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jul 10 2013, 10:25 PM
It's also possable that Eric is so humilated by the video being played in front of his family, bosses, strangers, parents of prospective students and that he is kicked out of the priesthood. All he wants to do is leave. He might think that he's still suffering from PTSD, that he went crazy, slept with Kristen, than tried to supress the memories because of guilt.

No drugs were found in his system, he himself doesn't know what happened so there's no way for him to prove, even to himself, that he wasn't breaking his vows by sleeping with Kristen willingly.

Nicole could be arguing that she believes him when he says that he doesn't know what happend. That he needs to stay and fight, to investigate until he uncovers the truth. But Eric gets angry because he is afraid that he is actually guilty.
Great story. Hope it plays out like this.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply