Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 22nd; *updated 7/15*
Topic Started: Jul 10 2013, 12:00 AM (29,321 Views)
mollymay

concerned
Jul 10 2013, 10:28 PM
I can't see the point in her editing herself out if the aim is to hurt Marlena.
Personally I think the point of her editing herself out is so that people will think its Nicole in the tape with Eric. Several characters have asked why Nicole went to the capital with at least a little suspicion in their tones. Dan is on the verge of proving Eric was poisioned and when the hotel staff is asked if they know of anyone that went into Eric's room they are immediatley going to point at Nicole.

I think Eric's flashback was the answer to his pray. God was trying to give him the answer, but when the tape comes out and Eric starts remembering the sex, all he's going to see is blonde. Whether he actually believes Nicole or not is the wildcard in this story for me.

I think Bristen will reunite and the tape will come out and everybody will think its Nicole...except Nicole who will suspect Kristen but based on today's Brichole scenes, I don't think Brady will believe Nicole and it will be up to her to prove the truth..all while trying to keep the fact that she slept with Brady from Eric.

I think its shaping up to be a great story myself a great big old soapy mess!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

If Brady can't tell the difference between Kristen and Nicole in a sex tape he's dumber that I thought.
or really inattentive.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soapgal
Member Avatar

concerned
Jul 10 2013, 10:41 PM
If Brady can't tell the difference between Kristen and Nicole in a sex tape he's dumber that I thought.
or really inattentive.

:iagree:

thepadange

mollymay
Jul 10 2013, 10:39 PM
concerned
Personally I think the point of her editing herself out is so that people will think its Nicole in the tape with Eric. Several characters have asked why Nicole went to the capital with at least a little suspicion in their tones. Dan is on the verge of proving Eric was poisioned and when the hotel staff is asked if they know of anyone that went into Eric's room they are immediatley going to point at Nicole.

I think Eric's flashback was the answer to his pray. God was trying to give him the answer, but when the tape comes out and Eric starts remembering the sex, all he's going to see is blonde. Whether he actually believes Nicole or not is the wildcard in this story for me.

I think Bristen will reunite and the tape will come out and everybody will think its Nicole...except Nicole who will suspect Kristen but based on today's Brichole scenes, I don't think Brady will believe Nicole and it will be up to her to prove the truth..all while trying to keep the fact that she slept with Brady from Eric.

That's exactly what I was thinking, too. There is absolutely no reason for Kristen to show her true colors and to incriminate herself publicly. However, she can throw some cryptic snarky remarks at Mar down the line about her role in destroying Eric's life to taunt her more.
I don't think it was stated in spoilers that Nicole will be the one to be blamed for but it just looks like that from how the things are going and how nearly everybody suspects her of having feelings (or having the hots) for Eric.
I think from what Kristen said to the "computer geek" we are supposed to believe she doesn't want to edit herself out of the tape but it could very well be just a red herring type of statement.
And I also think strong Bristen planning to adopt a child is essential to create some more drama when the truth comes out.

However, we still don't know if this is the tape we are talking about that causes the scandal. I remember seeing some pics of GV with DH on the same rectory set that were posted in April and May on DH's FB page (these July episodes are taped in March). Either the scandal is not that big or Eric is cleared of and vindicated in a month or so (and of course it could be the case that the pics are taken months ago), LOL.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Adrienne's actions stun Justin and Sonny.

Yes! More Kiriakis drama?!!! Can't wait. I'm sure it will not be pretty lol.

Edited by Mirage75, Jul 11 2013, 05:58 AM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

concerned
Exactly. Which is why I think the theory about Kristen making it look like Nicole slept with Eric is wrong. Kristen's whole point for raping Eric was to hurt Marlena. Nicole's name never even came up. She made no attempt to make sure Nicole was at that hotel when Eric was there. That was pure coincidence. If Nicole had not found those papers on Eric's desk she would have been on a plane with Brady. Kristen wants her face in that video. Hence her remark to Dr. Chyka about the people learning the truth on her time-table and her other remark about buying clothes for HER xxx premiere. She wants to hurt Marlena and letting Marlena see that she "seduced" (raped) her son will accomplish just that.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jul 10 2013, 10:25 PM
It's also possable that Eric is so humilated by the video being played in front of his family, bosses, strangers, parents of prospective students and that he is kicked out of the priesthood. All he wants to do is leave. He might think that he's still suffering from PTSD, that he went crazy, slept with Kristen, than tried to supress the memories because of guilt.

No drugs were found in his system, he himself doesn't know what happened so there's no way for him to prove, even to himself, that he wasn't breaking his vows by sleeping with Kristen willingly.

Nicole could be arguing that she believes him when he says that he doesn't know what happend. That he needs to stay and fight, to investigate until he uncovers the truth. But Eric gets angry because he is afraid that he is actually guilty.
Damn I hope it plays out just like this.

lachelle73

So Adrienne turns in the tape but to who Ms. Bernardi or the police. Well Sonny won't be so forgiving on this one since we know how this is going to affect Will. Sonny told her not to make him choose I guess he is going to now. Ohh, what is Justin going to say, Sami didn't tell him but this is his client and he does represent her again things don't look good for Adrienne or Sami for different reasons.

Why can't they let Will be happy for a minute just when he is happy a bomb drops. Can we have them happy for a while before all the drama we know will come.
Edited by lachelle73, Jul 11 2013, 08:50 AM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jul 10 2013, 10:25 PM
It's also possable that Eric is so humilated by the video being played in front of his family, bosses, strangers, parents of prospective students and that he is kicked out of the priesthood. All he wants to do is leave. He might think that he's still suffering from PTSD, that he went crazy, slept with Kristen, than tried to supress the memories because of guilt.

No drugs were found in his system, he himself doesn't know what happened so there's no way for him to prove, even to himself, that he wasn't breaking his vows by sleeping with Kristen willingly.

Nicole could be arguing that she believes him when he says that he doesn't know what happend. That he needs to stay and fight, to investigate until he uncovers the truth. But Eric gets angry because he is afraid that he is actually guilty.
That's a good theory but how does that hurt Marlena, other than her feeling sad for Eric, a grown man?

Rosebud
Member Avatar

mollymay
concerned

How does that destroy Marlena? That makes even less sense to me than Marlena supposedly thinking Eric slept with Kristen. The whole thing is lame if you ask me.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Kristen thought that dumping a guy she dated a few months at the alter would crush his soul and destroy Marlena.

These stories aren't good.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

Rosebud
Jul 10 2013, 03:21 PM
Poker Face
Jul 10 2013, 11:26 AM
angie37
Jul 10 2013, 08:37 AM
I hope they at least have Nicole and Marlena immediately suspect Kristen. I mean, Kris has basically told Nicole that she's "had" Eric, and Doc knows she's a screwball who'll do anything for revenge.

Eric was drugged and has no memory of what happened to him in that room, so someone should automatically begin to question who would want to do him harm.

I'm stunned that Marlena has NO part of this story, bc Kristen is screwing with her son and step son. Then Sami is back with EJ. Will just had a baby. How come she doesn't interact with those people anymore? it's like the only way for her to be on is when John is there, which he's not but that doesn't mean that just because he's "gone" that Marlena should be too. :soapbox:
Actually, it doesn't make sense that Kristen is going after Eric and NOT Marlena herself. Just because Stefano told Kristen with a text msg not to PHYSICALLY not harm Marlena doesn't mean she couldn't do other things to harm her. Fact is the writers have no interest in Marlena. They'd rather create new victims for the hallowed Kristen to go up against. Pick and choose the history they want to use and ignore the history that makes the most sense.
I know. I guess TomSell want to give Kristen new victims other than torturing Marlena because maybe they think people don't wanna see it , since they've done it before. But being a Marlena fan, I would love to see as many catfights between Marlena and Kristen as possible. Bc I do love the new rivalry with Kristen/Nicole but nothing can beat Marlena vs Kristen.

Yeah it does feel like they don't care about Marlena either. :( They only use her when it's about Kristen. That's it. We didn't even get to see Marlena checking up on Will, or Sami, or Eric. Basically it's like she just disappeared.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

EJ_SamiFF
Jul 10 2013, 06:19 PM
National Enquirer spoilers

* Eric and Nicole have a heated argument
* A huge scandal disrupts the new schools reception
* Brady makes a stunning confession
* Adrienne's actions stun Justin and Sonny.
* Abigail questions JJ's involvement with Theresa.
YES!!! I LOOOOOVE it when Ericole fight!!! Hopefully Eric will realize Nicole has feelings for him.

thanks for the spoilers. :)

Rosebud
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jul 11 2013, 06:51 AM
concerned
Exactly. Which is why I think the theory about Kristen making it look like Nicole slept with Eric is wrong. Kristen's whole point for raping Eric was to hurt Marlena. Nicole's name never even came up. She made no attempt to make sure Nicole was at that hotel when Eric was there. That was pure coincidence. If Nicole had not found those papers on Eric's desk she would have been on a plane with Brady. Kristen wants her face in that video. Hence her remark to Dr. Chyka about the people learning the truth on her time-table and her other remark about buying clothes for HER xxx premiere. She wants to hurt Marlena and letting Marlena see that she "seduced" (raped) her son will accomplish just that.
Yup. The Nicole-in-the-video theory makes no sense, unless the writers try to change what they wrote at the beginning of the plot.

thepadange

Rosebud
Jul 11 2013, 10:51 AM
mollymay
concerned

How does that destroy Marlena? That makes even less sense to me than Marlena supposedly thinking Eric slept with Kristen. The whole thing is lame if you ask me.
I'm not a fan of this s/l either. But I can see very clear that destroying Eric's reputation and ruining his entire existence would hurt his mother a lot (no matter who is he with). Marlena is so proud of what he is doing now. The fact that her son is 30something doesn't make a big difference to his mother either. There is no mother on earth who won't be affected by seeing her children humiliated and shattered.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tuesday ("Sami's World")
Sami's world as she knows it comes crashing down and reality about her situation sets in; Eric and Nicole argue about Sami.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 11 2013, 01:00 PM
Tuesday ("Sami's World")
Sami's world as she knows it comes crashing down and reality about her situation sets in; Eric and Nicole argue about Sami.

:popcorn:

She'll probably get off free again but I'll enjoy this hammer coming down on her.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Angie79
Tuesday ("Sami's World")

:facepalm:

So is it the video of Sami that gets played at the school opening or the video of Kristen/Eric?
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jul 11 2013, 01:07 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

LanaluvsBroe
Jul 11 2013, 01:07 PM
Angie79
Tuesday ("Sami's World")

:facepalm:

So is it the video of Sami that gets played at the school opening or the video of Kristen/Eric?
based on that Tuesday spoiler, it sounds like Sami vs Bernardi gets played at the school opening.
I don't think that Kristen wants to publicly humiliate Eric. She just wants to get back at Marlena.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Jul 11 2013, 01:16 PM.

camera shy

Well this sounds like a JER switch. You think you're going to see one video and you end up seeing another one. Ericole probably argue about the video of Sami ruining the opening of the school.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply