Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 22nd; *updated 7/15*
Topic Started: Jul 10 2013, 12:00 AM (29,579 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

Please don't tell me that the videos get switched. I mean, on one hand, I love the twist, but on the other... Didn't OLTL do almost the exact same thing a year or two ago?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 11 2013, 01:15 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Jul 11 2013, 01:07 PM
Angie79
Jul 11 2013, 01:00 PM
Tuesday ("Sami's World")
Sami's world as she knows it comes crashing down and reality about her situation sets in; Eric and Nicole argue about Sami.

:facepalm:

So is it the video of Sami that gets played at the school opening or the video of Kristen/Eric?
based on that Tuesday spoiler, it sounds like Sami vs Bernardi gets played at the school opening.
I don't think that Kristen wants to publicly humiliate Eric. She just wants to get back at Marlena.
Why would Adrienne play it /announce it in front of everyone though? Unless Adrienne gives the video to Marge and Marge plays it?
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jul 11 2013, 04:56 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Well one the spoilers did say that Sami pisses Adrienne off.

Sparrow

I think that Kristen believes that by ruining Eric, she will be getting revenge on Marlena. Once she realizes that Brady is open to reconciling with her, she may decide to destroy the sex tape. I think that the recent casting call for the Kristen-alike is to find someone to take the blame for sleeping with Eric when someone finds the tape (which is bound to happen sooner or later. I thought it would be sooner, might turn out to be later.) Weren't DH and AZ shooting an awful lot of scenes together recently? Perhaps Marlena hypnotizes Eric to help him regain his memories and finds out that he had had sex with Kristen. I can see Marlena and Nicole teaming up to find proof that Kristen drugged him, then one of them uncovers the tape after Bristen has reconciled, so Kristen (or Stefano, if you want to relive the past) finds a double to point the finger at. I'd like for Eric to stay a priest for a little while longer. I want Ericole to be a long, drawn-out, angsty love story. While I don't want Nicole to become the reason Eric leaves the priesthood, I do want him to discover his longing for her while he is still wearing his collar.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

There are multiple people who have a copy of the video, including EJ. So it's possible that the iPads get mixed up again and Kristen was intending on showing the video of Eric and ends up playing the vid of Sami & Bernardi. But then that would negate the need for Adrienne to have a copy of the video. Maybe Adrienne is involved with the school somehow & had a montage of the school being built and intends to play that, but ends up playing the Sami & Bernardi vid she didn't know was on her phone.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

I hope they didn't go through all the trouble of setting up the Kristen/Eric reveal only to drag it out for months. I'm going to hold out hope that Kristen tells Brady to shove it. The last thing I want to see is a Bristen redux, 6 months was more than enough. I'd rather the truth about Eric/Kristen come out sooner than later and then they can spend the next few months dealing with the fall out. Eric's priest gig is getting old. I'd rather see him take a dark turn.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jul 11 2013, 05:01 PM.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

camera shy
Jul 11 2013, 01:27 PM
Well this sounds like a JER switch. You think you're going to see one video and you end up seeing another one. Ericole probably argue about the video of Sami ruining the opening of the school.
oh yes. just like it happened with the tablet at the DiMera mansion, I was so sure that Eric would see the sex video and he didn't. Same thing with Nicole "finding" Kristen/Eric together. I thought, oh yes Nicole will save Eric... :/

Days is not all that great but I can never figure out what they're doing next.

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
LanaluvsBroe
Angie79
Tuesday ("Sami's World")
Sami's world as she knows it comes crashing down and reality about her situation sets in; Eric and Nicole argue about Sami.

So is it the video of Sami that gets played at the school opening or the video of Kristen/Eric?
based on that Tuesday spoiler, it sounds like Sami vs Bernardi gets played at the school opening.
I don't think that Kristen wants to publicly humiliate Eric. She just wants to get back at Marlena.
That seems a bit mean if Adrienne is behind it.
I just can't see that as something Adrienne would do. Kate, Nicole, Sami , Chad even but Adrienne would meet the challenge head on in my mind.
But I guess I didn't think John would be prepared to sleep with Kristen so what do I know about what character will and won't do.

What would be good would be if Abigail got the guilts and she was the one who exposed it but did so secretly so as not to get Sonny and Chad upset with her not realising that she was going to leave everyone thinking Adrienne had done it.

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
Well this sounds like a JER switch. You think you're going to see one video and you end up seeing another one. Ericole probably argue about the video of Sami ruining the opening of the school.
Do you think Eric thinks Nicole played the video on purpose?

I imagine she would probably be in charge of presentation equipment.

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 11 2013, 01:44 PM
There are multiple people who have a copy of the video, including EJ. So it's possible that the iPads get mixed up again and Kristen was intending on showing the video of Eric and ends up playing the vid of Sami & Bernardi. But then that would negate the need for Adrienne to have a copy of the video. Maybe Adrienne is involved with the school somehow & had a montage of the school being built and intends to play that, but ends up playing the Sami & Bernardi vid she didn't know was on her phone.
So EJ to make sure everyone else deleted the videos but for him to keep a copy for his own private amusement.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

concerned
Jul 11 2013, 05:31 PM
Supergirlx2
LanaluvsBroe
Angie79
Tuesday ("Sami's World")

I just can't see that as something Adrienne would do. Kate, Nicole, Sami , Chad even but Adrienne would meet the challenge head on in my mind.
But I guess I didn't think John would be prepared to sleep with Kristen so what do I know about what character will and won't do.

What would be good would be if Abigail got the guilts and she was the one who exposed it but did so secretly so as not to get Sonny and Chad upset with her not realising that she was going to leave everyone thinking Adrienne had done it.
well, as it stands now, Adrienne has the Sami/Bernardi video on her phone, but she doesn't know it. it's possible that she plays it completely by accident and is shocked by the video's content herself.

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 11 2013, 05:36 PM
concerned
Supergirlx2
LanaluvsBroe

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

well, as it stands now, Adrienne has the Sami/Bernardi video on her phone, but she doesn't know it. it's possible that she plays it completely by accident and is shocked by the video's content herself.
That makes more sense to me.

Although why Adrienne is involved with putting together a video presentation for St Lukes school still doesn't.

I guess we all do what we need to do to get to the required destination.

camera shy

concerned
Jul 11 2013, 05:32 PM
camera shy
Do you think Eric thinks Nicole played the video on purpose?

I imagine she would probably be in charge of presentation equipment.
I don't think she will. I think they argue after it's done and Nicole feels that video of Sami hurt the school opening and Eric defends her. But I don't think Nicole has anything to do with the video being shown if it turns out this way. It might still be the sex video.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Supergirlx2
concerned
Supergirlx2
LanaluvsBroe

I think she is aware of the video the week before this (July 15th).

camera shy

Angie79
Jul 11 2013, 06:55 PM
Supergirlx2
concerned
Supergirlx2

If you're referring to Adrienne she isn't aware of the video yet.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

camera shy
Jul 11 2013, 07:00 PM
Angie79
Supergirlx2
concerned

I know. I am talking about next week.

camera shy

Angie79
camera shy
Angie79
Supergirlx2

I know. I am talking about next week.

But Parker sure is. :D

chinkybig

I hope the videos get switched. Only because I have a morbid fascination of seeing Sami crash and burn...if only it were for good....
Edited by chinkybig, Jul 11 2013, 07:31 PM.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

camera shy
Jul 10 2013, 09:26 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Jul 10 2013, 08:52 PM
Quote:

* Eric and Nicole have a heated argument

Oh please tell me Nicole doesn't actually believe that Eric would willingly screw Kristen. Nicole, you're supposed to be Eric's friend. I thought she of all people would know better. :facepalm:

Quote:

* Abigail questions JJ's involvement with Theresa.

Oh STFU Abigail....
Are they going to be able to tell it's Kristen in the video? It's either they can tell it's Kristen, everyone thinks it's Nicole or everyone thinks Eric is with just some woman they don't know. And I think the fight will be about Eric thinking Nicole did something underhanded with him to get him into bed and she's hurt by that or she thinks he went off and had a one night stand with some woman and she's hurt by that.
I think Kristin will MAKE SURE everyone will know it is her in that video with Father Eric.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

How did EJ get the Video?Oh did EJ confiscate
Chads phone?I remember EJ telling Chad to
erase the video.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply