Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of July 22nd; *updated 7/15*
Topic Started: Jul 10 2013, 12:00 AM (29,465 Views)
camera shy

MissLola
Jul 15 2013, 09:53 AM
Didn't Johnny say something a few months ago?
He did, but it was too Eric about Nicole's feeling for him and not the other way around. He told Eric that Nicole looked at him the same way she looked at his Daddy when she liked him.
Edited by camera shy, Jul 15 2013, 10:04 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Hmmm.... interesting Justin and Will spoiler. I'm guessing he will confess about the shooting of EJ, and about the evidence that Stefano has over Sami's head in regards to that. However, I still need for Justin to rip into everyone that knew about that video and the fact they hid it from him. Not fair to just rip into Adrienne, but he needs to go after his own son- Sonny, also Will, EJ, Sami, Chad and even the nitwit Abby. But I fear I'm wishing for nothing.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Jul 15 2013, 10:10 AM
Hmmm.... interesting Justin and Will spoiler. I'm guessing he will confess about the shooting of EJ, and about the evidence that Stefano has over Sami's head in regards to that. However, I still need for Justin to rip into everyone that knew about that video and the fact they hid it from him. Not fair to just rip into Adrienne, but he needs to go after his own son- Sonny, also Will, EJ, Sami, Chad and even the nitwit Abby. But I fear I'm wishing for nothing.

I REALLY hope Will tells Justin everything. I'm sure he doesn't want to blackmailed over the shooting YET.AGAIN.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jul 15 2013, 08:31 AM
EJ hints to Eric that Nicole's in love with him (Eric), and Nicole's furious.

Will worries Sami's legal troubles are because of him, so he tells Justin something important.

Theresa spies a handsome doctor at the hospital and has an idea...

Kate worries Rafe won't remember their relationship.

Kristen thinks that the past may help her fix her present.

Cameron gives Gabi some advice.
I hate that they are giving Daniel even more screen time and dragging Theresa into it. I was looking forward to what Theresa would bring to other characters on the show by way of opening up new story. I have had enough of Dannifer angst.

What relationship Kate? Oh you mean your bed romps? Let it go and move on already! Don't you have a company to run? What happened to the new product Nick gave you? Kate hanging around the hospital pining for a guy she hardly ever carried on a conversation with is a tiresome waste.

Eric having to have people tell him Nicole favors him is just stupid. The guy shouldn't be THAT clueless. I'd much rather see an honest, adult conversation between Nicole and Eric delving into their struggle over their feelings. That is if Eric is even struggling??? We haven't seen much strife on his part making this a rather dull tale of a forbidden romance.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Hamilton
Jul 15 2013, 11:04 AM
Ellie

Will worries Sami's legal troubles are because of him, so he tells Justin something important.

I hate that they are giving Daniel even more screen time and dragging Theresa into it. I was looking forward to what Theresa would bring to other characters on the show by way of opening up new story. I have had enough of Dannifer angst.

What relationship Kate? Oh you mean your bed romps? Let it go and move on already! Don't you have a company to run? What happened to the new product Nick gave you? Kate hanging around the hospital pining for a guy she hardly ever carried on a conversation with is a tiresome waste.

Eric having to have people tell him Nicole favors him is just stupid. The guy shouldn't be THAT clueless. I'd much rather see an honest, adult conversation between Nicole and Eric delving into their struggle over their feelings. That is if Eric is even struggling??? We haven't seen much strife on his part making this a rather dull tale of a forbidden romance.

I'm hoping that when Eric finally realize she has had the hots for him that his feelings are going to bubble up

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

Ellie

Oh poor Daniel...yet another woman throwing herself at him and screwing up his relationship with Jennifer. If they insist on having every woman fall in love with Daniel, at least let it be Abigail so the story would actually be interesting.

S loves EJ

JDeveraux_91
Jul 15 2013, 09:17 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Jul 15 2013, 08:42 AM
Quote:

:facepalm: :headbang:
I had the same reaction. Actually, my first reaction was: "Handsome doctor? Cameron? A new guy or someone we've never seen before? It can't be that greasy slob with the stained clothes, Daniel!" Jesus H. here we go again with another character being sacrificed at the alter of Orange Dick. :flipoff: The ONLY way this will work out for the good is if Theresa seduces the grease monkey (without drugs or alcohol) and Saint Jennifer has a meltdown.

She would have a meltdown if Theresa got pregnant with either JJ or Daniel.

The scandal at the school opening sounds really exciting. :cheer:

Pookie
Member Avatar

ArnoldFinnegan
Jul 15 2013, 11:46 AM
Ellie

Oh poor Daniel...yet another woman throwing herself at him and screwing up his relationship with Jennifer. If they insist on having every woman fall in love with Daniel, at least let it be Abigail so the story would actually be interesting.
Maybe if we're lucky, she'll be after his drugs like JJ was. Didn't I read somewhere that JJ comes up with another angle and it involves a woman?

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jul 15 2013, 09:11 AM
magicsteacher
Jul 15 2013, 08:48 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Jul 15 2013, 08:42 AM
Quote:

:facepalm: :headbang:
Oh my sweet Jesus. Please. Make. It. Stop.
And here I was looking forward to Jeannie/JJ. I should have known. Well, at least one good thing will come out of this, it will give JJ even more reason to hate the Dr. Douche. But I still loathe that they are throwing Shane and Kim's daughter at the sleazy bastard. I guess since they ran out of single women on the show to sacrifice...

Posted Image

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Quote:

Let me guess..the "handsome" :x doctor is Daniel..ewww and another one bites the dust..has she become his patient yet?

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Hamilton
Ellie

I'm hoping Rafe won't remember his "relationship" with Kate, too, but for the simple reason that there wasn't any. Fuck buddies does not a relationship make, writers, so please stop trying to make it into what it never was.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

angie37
Jul 14 2013, 04:55 PM
Go, Brady!!! Get your woman back and keep her the hell away from Eric. :D
I didn't watch Glee.Cory was so handsome.
It is sad he passed.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

I like Kate/Rafe together.I read
that a new love interest is coming
for Rafe.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jul 15 2013, 08:46 PM
Hamilton
Ellie

I'm hoping Rafe won't remember his "relationship" with Kate, too, but for the simple reason that there wasn't any. Fuck buddies does not a relationship make, writers, so please stop trying to make it into what it never was.
Oh no Will is going to start flapping his yap to
Justin.I wonder if Justin turns Will in?Justin may fear
that he will lose his license with holding evidence.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 16 2013, 12:49 AM.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

I would love to see a Jen/Teresa/Dan dynamic.
there would be more drama in that because
Jen was going with Dan.Who better than her
Assistant to try to get her hooks in Dan.It
wont last for long.

Will&Sonny

magicsteacher
Jul 15 2013, 08:46 PM
We already know that Rafe remembers his relationship with Kate -- or, at least, he did on the day that he emerged from the coma. He had a dream about lying in bed with Kate that ended with Stefano attacking him with the metal pipe that Jensen had actually attacked Rafe with. Obviously, the characters on the show do not know this yet, but unless the writers intend to claim that Rafe forgot his relationship with Kate after emerging from his coma, the audience already knows that he remembers it.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Jul 16 2013, 12:46 AM
I would love to see a Jen/Teresa/Dan dynamic.
there would be more drama in that because
Jen was going with Dan.Who better than her
Assistant to try to get her hooks in Dan.It
wont last for long.
personally I don't know if it would be especially exciting? just more of the same crap as always good girl vs. badgirl battling for a super boring doctor, nah not particularly interesting.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Monday July 22:

Nicole gives EJ a piece of her mind for intimating to Father Eric that she's in love with him.

Tuesday July 23:

Justin and Sonny are stunned by what Adrienne does...

Kristen thinks Brady might be playing her.

Wednesday July 24:

Will makes a confession to Justin.

Thursday July 25:

Daniel tells Father Eric his latest theory in who poisoned him.

Friday July 26:

Rafe demands Kate tell him exactly what happened between Sami and Bernardi.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

jules

All these Kristen/Brady spoilers make me sick, to think John and Marlena's 25+ year love story and history was destroyed for the sake of putting them together. To make it worse J&M being apart is barely mentioned or cared about by anyone on the show.

lachelle73

Spoiler says Adrienne has the video and she ask both Justin/Sonny about it and they tell her to leave it alone but she goes to talk to Sami about it and something happens and she turns it into the authorities saying she was trying to help Sonny :0. Maybe Sami is arrested at the school opening and that is why they are all aghast and Eric defends Sami to Nicole.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply