Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Did Jen Lilley save Maxie?
Topic Started: Jul 10 2013, 07:52 AM (1,568 Views)
Nate
Member Avatar

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/07/09/did-general-hospital-plan-to-kill-off-maxie-in-2012

This is such bullshit. Why did Jen Lilley have to say anything?!? Something about her is very annoying.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

salempc
Member Avatar

I find all 3 of them annoying, but FF should keep her mouth zipped, permanently.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I don't see an issue,Kristen was sick and they had no clue if she would be back.

I don't think any of this was FF business.

It was simply a joke about her two character's,get over it.

She wrote what she meant on her twitter.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rl952h
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jul 10 2013, 10:26 AM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Already said this in the DAYS Twitter thread about this, but TEAM JEN 4 LYFE.

Farah, shouldn't you get back to searching the classifieds?

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I guess we really won't know for sure.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Sorry..I don't believe they ask a newbie input on a character she was cast to play temporarily. JL annoys me.....

Tammy
Member Avatar

And that has what importance to FF? I didn't even think that FF and KS got along? lol

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jul 12 2013, 12:17 AM
And that has what importance to FF? I didn't even think that FF and KS got along? lol
They do this week.

FF is the one who annoys me. She's almost as annoying on twitter as she was on OLTL. Almost.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

It was perfectly obvious what JL meant, and FF is just being a bitch.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

IMO JL is jealous. She's trying to steal shine from KS, the original Maxie. FGS....she has a new role at Days, move on!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply