Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, July 10th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 10 2013, 08:03 AM (10,055 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Hope & Ciara vs the kidnapping cop.
The storyline (Bo's visions aside) was pretty decent. Peter & Kristian played their respective parts well, even though Bo & Hope had moments of being written OOC. Poor little Ciara. The biggest negative for me was what (or rather who) happened at the conclusion of the kidnapping arc.
To this day though, I'm confused - is Ciara's birthday still randomly in July/August, or is it back to being right before New Year's?
Online Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 10 2013, 08:03 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
I didn't see this SL. Was taking a break from the show :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 10 2013, 08:03 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Ah, the catalyst of Bo and Hope's break-up and the returns of Justin and Carly. Man, that story had so much promise and potential when it first started, and then the writers went and dropped the ball (and that's putting it lightly) with Hope/Bo/Carly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I thought the actual kidnapping story was really good. I mean, it should have been since it was just a copy of Ransom. There were some really good performances though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

rumor has it that the concluding aspects of the storyline were rewritten to accommodate Carly's return. The storyline, as originally written (according to said rumor), did not intend to have Carly return to Salem & have Bo be a complete ass towards Hope when it came to completely focusing on protecting Carly, to hell with what was going on between him & Hope.
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Lol's Rafe's expression when he was daydreaming about Sami was hilarious
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Yes! EJ taking down the portrait! Love the arrogance.
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Love Nicole's dress, hate her hair color
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Maggie's hair is giant again
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jul 10 2013, 12:01 PM
Yes! EJ taking down the portrait! Love the arrogance.
and what he replaces the portrait with will make a good portion of us on here gag!
Online Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

DiMeras really are bad in how they manage their minions.
Online Profile Goto Top

LovingDays

Fed up seeing dan on my screen
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I with the Kiriakas's were still Greek Orthodox. I really loved Justin and Adrienne's wedding.
Edited by Honeybees, Jul 10 2013, 12:10 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Sami saying that Kate drugging a man to sleep with her is a legitimate possibility is beyond ironic
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love that Sami is still so PRESSED that Rafe & Kate were sleeping together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Hmmmm.... they are really keeping up the Sami vs. Kate stuff - really hoping that means Kate is the one hiding the razor.
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jul 10 2013, 12:03 PM
DiMeras really are bad in how they manage their minions.
At least Ricardo is still obedient
Edited by Panda Panda, Jul 10 2013, 12:06 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Sami: "Maybe she roofied you"

You mean like you did Austin?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jul 10 2013, 12:05 PM
I with the Kiriakas's were still Greek Orthodox. I really loved Justin and Adrienne's wedding. And if Eric were Greek Orthodox, he could get married.
no, Eric could not. He's taken his vows as a priest. You can't marry if you're already a priest. However, you can become a priest if you're already married.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic