Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, July 10th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 10 2013, 08:03 AM (10,153 Views)
six
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Jul 10 2013, 08:37 PM
six
Jul 10 2013, 06:43 PM
Rosebud
Jul 10 2013, 06:21 PM
I'm so sorry but this Elvis ousting Stefano as CEO of DiMera Enterprises is hilarious and not in a good way. What the hell is DiMera Enterprises anyway? Stefano ran a freaking corporation? Since when? :blulaugh:
Days has been referencing DE for like five years now...
Doesn't matter. Since we have never seen Stefano in an office or in a business deal or anything like that, this entire storyline is flat.
I never said the story was good, just that it's not new information that Stefano has a corporation. It's been part of more than one story.

Edited by six, Jul 10 2013, 09:09 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

Romancer66
Jul 10 2013, 08:37 PM
jb1183
Jul 10 2013, 07:44 PM
Marlene
Jul 10 2013, 02:13 PM
Matt
Jul 10 2013, 12:15 PM
Has it ever been stated who Daniel's biological father is? Was it still Mr. Jonas (George?), but Maggie's egg that was implanted into Mrs. Jonas?

There was a time when I thought the show was headed toward Victor being Daniel's bio dad. Afterall, it seems Victor was in the know (and assisting) in Lillian receiving the brand new procedure. But that story line was dropped.....

That is, if it ever existed. It could have all just been my imagination.
I think the only reason they didn't make Victor Daniel's bio dad is because it would have made the Phillip and Melanie relationship/marriage incestuous.
That's easy enough to remedy. Just retcon Melanie's paternity so she's actually Laurence Alamain's child. That could create some interesting angst right there, plus there's much more potential drama than if she remains Dr. Douche's.

Silly me, JB, I forgot about the Melanie issue. Actually, Romancer, before I read your response I was thinking the same thing...change Melanie's parentage...

And I wonder if TPTB were going down the Victor is your daddy road until someone showed up with a family tree, causing them to just drop the storyline. With this crew and their predecessors, you never know.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

I think EJ did Stefeno just right.
The Mansion and Dimera Enterprises
both belong to EJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

jam6242
Jul 10 2013, 04:06 PM
Now Maggie is sticking her nose in Eric's business and just so she can brag on Daniel. And she's taking credit for being his mother as if she raised him! :shame:

I just can't take EJ seriously when he's giddy.
100% this. Giddy Eej just makes me smh.

...and the Maniel crap too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Jul 10 2013, 08:17 PM
The Ejami pic in the living room is hideous,would it kill him to smile?
all i could see was Sami...are we sure EJ was even in it?
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Jul 10 2013, 10:36 PM
jam6242
Now Maggie is sticking her nose in Eric's business and just so she can brag on Daniel. And she's taking credit for being his mother as if she raised him! :shame:

I just can't take EJ seriously when he's giddy.
100% this. Giddy Eej just makes me smh.

...and the Maniel crap too.
If I just took the great Stefano Dimera's company and house from under his nose, especially for revenge for disowning me, I would be a smidge giddy too. Hell, I would :cart: all over the damn mansion.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

blueskies
Jul 10 2013, 10:38 PM
BalscoFan5
well, that depends - which of the pics did you look at in the GIFs/Memes thread? ;)
Edited by Supergirlx2, Jul 10 2013, 10:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 10 2013, 10:41 PM
blueskies
Jul 10 2013, 10:38 PM
BalscoFan5
well, that depends - which of the pics did you look at in the GIFs/Memes thread? ;)
lol, i just saw those! :) i was talking about in the eppi though ;)

But seriously I was glad to see EJ gone from that second screenshot, and then I realized only Sami was left...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

camera shy
Jul 10 2013, 06:34 PM
You know watching today when Nicole showed up at Victor's to see Brady I thought what a shame we can't see what kind of cars everyone drives. I picture Maggie driving a red PT Cruiser even though Victor has offered to buy her a lot more ritzer car a million times, Brady has white porshe and I can decide what kind Nicole would have.
A Jaguar. White maybe? Or something colorful!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lady Evol
Member Avatar

lysie
Jul 10 2013, 01:06 PM
tomsawyer
Jul 10 2013, 01:05 PM
SocRMum1
Jul 10 2013, 12:58 PM
ArnoldFinnegan
Jul 10 2013, 12:52 PM
Photos on soaps are always so funny to me. Like, when in the world would Sami and EJ have ever had a photo like that taken of them?
I agree...it always sort of cracks me up to think about it.

If anything, they might have a family portrait done with the kids.

I could see them taking one now as an engagement picture.
No no no. Engagement pictures look nothing like that. You stand in front of a fence or sit on some railroad tracks, and the girl HAS to wear cowboy boots.
My sister-in-law just sent out her wedding invites... Apparently engagement pics can also involve lingerie, stripper heels and a picnic in a park.

At least THAT pic isn't hanging in the dimera mansion.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

six
Rosebud
I'm so sorry but this Elvis ousting Stefano as CEO of DiMera Enterprises is hilarious and not in a good way. What the hell is DiMera Enterprises anyway? Stefano ran a freaking corporation? Since when? :blulaugh:
And for 5 years my reaction every time the mention it has been WTF?! :blink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

ArnoldFinnegan
Jul 10 2013, 12:52 PM
Photos on soaps are always so funny to me. Like, when in the world would Sami and EJ have ever had a photo like that taken of them?
Well, to me it looks like two separate photos shopped together. I think they had to do that to fit Elvis in the same shot as Sami because he is a giant and she is pretty short. He looks smaller than her and he is way behind her. Bad photoshopping, IMO. It's hideous.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Rosebud
Member Avatar

six
Rosebud
That doesn't make it any less ridiculous to me. Stefano jumped the shark when they turned him into a silly art thief. He was a much more interesting villain when he was simply messing with people's lives and ran some kind of unknown underworld crime syndicate that he never talked about. He's not Victor Newman for christ's sake. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Flemstica

EJ had to call in professionals to take a painting down from the wall?!?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Jul 10 2013, 10:49 PM
camera shy
Jul 10 2013, 06:34 PM
You know watching today when Nicole showed up at Victor's to see Brady I thought what a shame we can't see what kind of cars everyone drives. I picture Maggie driving a red PT Cruiser even though Victor has offered to buy her a lot more ritzer car a million times, Brady has white porshe and I can decide what kind Nicole would have.
A Jaguar. White maybe? Or something colorful!
A red Jaguar definitely.
Edited by Laufeyson, Jul 11 2013, 01:35 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I hope Stefano burns it after stripping EJ of everything he's taken from him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jul 10 2013, 05:26 PM
Supergirlx2
Panda Panda
Jul 10 2013, 03:56 PM
A portrait of Allie would have been better
who?? ;)
You know...the little girl who is upstairs hanging around with new Sydney who we haven't seen since January.
Actually we saw her in April with lucas
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Well, not far from where I live, this awesome bride made her engagement photos a little bit special by rescuing a drowning baby.

My grandparents commissioned oil paintings of their five daughters (all as little girls) and those paintings used to creep me the hell out as a child. My mom now has hers in her attic, but won't hang it because she thinks its tacky.

I still find it strange that Sami is either wearing the same dress or a very similar dress in the picture. And worse, that looks like not a painted painting but one of those things where you give a company a photo and then they transform it into an "oil painting - which is not exactly the same as hiring John Singer Sargent. I suppose that's what Days can afford, but the Stefano painting looked real to me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jul 11 2013, 06:07 AM
magicsteacher
Supergirlx2
Panda Panda
Jul 10 2013, 03:56 PM
A portrait of Allie would have been better
who?? ;)
You know...the little girl who is upstairs hanging around with new Sydney who we haven't seen since January.
I was talking about not having seen Sydney since January...sorry.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jul 11 2013, 06:27 AM
Partnersincrime
Jul 11 2013, 06:07 AM
magicsteacher
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I was talking about not having seen Sydney since January...sorry.
Both samI daughters are ignored so it hard to tell who is talk about
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic