Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of July 22nd
Topic Started: Jul 10 2013, 11:31 AM (10,727 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for the week of July 22nd

Melanie and Billy unite against Adam

Phyllis and Sharon face off

Victoria confronts Chloe and Chelsea

Cane and Lily enjoy an evening of romance

Abby's insight troubles Lily

credit: jcren

Daily Spoilers week of July 22nd

7/22, Billy and Melanie team up against Adam; Phyllis and Sharon go head to head.

7/23, Lily and Cane have a romantic evening; tension grows between Carmine and Lauren.

7/24, Jack and Nick come together to support Summer; Chloe and Chelsea are confronted.

7/25, Lily is troubled by Abby's insights; Summer decides to pour her heart out to Phyllis.

7/26, Kevin tries to help Michael; Sharon thinks about revealing the truth to Nick.
Edited by Daytime, Jul 19 2013, 09:05 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

First thing, thanks Daytime for the scoop.
Quote:

Melanie and Billy unite against Adam
What the hell. Why would Billy want to be in cahoots with someone who can easily be bought? Victor did it and Adam too. Wonder who Melanie will align herself with when Billy looks in another direction?
Quote:

Phyllis and Sharon face off
Okay What else is new. These two are always fighting. They are the Brooke/Taylor of Genoa City.
Quote:

Victoria confronts Chloe and Chelsea
for crap sake, isn't it time Victoria find another career?

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Oh for pete's sake Melanie and Billy unite against Adam.........why???
Do we have to keep enduring Lane's nights of romance just to lead up to Lily's attraction to Tyler :sleep:
Victoria, STHU!! Chloe is giving your husband a lot more support than you are. That woman gets under my skin. She can't act and her hair :frustration:
Is Sharon going to push Phyllis off the cliff during the face off :teehee:
Edited by SnowAngel, Jul 10 2013, 01:16 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

LOL....Victoria confronts Chloe and Chelsea. MCE and Liz will eat Amelia alive in those scenes.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I hope Sharon slaps the snot out of that whore Phyllis. Go into a coma bitch and stay there..
Edited by Shick, Jul 10 2013, 03:27 PM.

celine12

SnowAngel
Jul 10 2013, 01:15 PM
Do we have to keep enduring Lane's nights of romance just to lead up to Lily's attraction to Tyler :sleep:
Victoria, STHU!! Chloe is giving your husband a lot more support than you are. That woman gets under my skin. She can't act and her hair :frustration:
Sorry guys but I have to quote Nelson again. He spoiled this a while ago and confirmed it yesterday on Twitter. Phyllis finds out (don't know how) that Sharon switched (his word, not mine) Summer's paternity test result. The two women get into a fight, Phyllis falls hits her head and ends up in a coma.

celine12

Shick
Jul 10 2013, 03:27 PM
I hope Sharon slaps the snot out of that whore Phyllis. Go into a coma bitch and stay there..
Sharon calling someone a whore? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

Let her. Throw the book at the bitch. :soapbox: I doubt she can read more than the fairy tales she reads to Faith.
She'll probably get off again, she is so lubed up all the charges just slide off her.
Maybe she will meet some nice trustee and get married.
I wonder if WI. has same sex marriage.?

:shrug:

Shick
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 10 2013, 03:38 PM
Shick
Phyllis IS a whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL a fan denying it lmaoooooooo

Shick
Member Avatar

I wonder if MS will overact her fall down the stairs. More jazz hands, sounds like fun. Anyways it'll be good to see that whore go into a coma. I've said she's needed to shut that mouth of hers for years. If she isn't making out on dumpsters, she's using her big yap to chirp people

celine12

BlissfulLily
Jul 10 2013, 03:55 PM
Well now Sharon won't have any competition. She can have loser Nick, Adam, Bar stranger 1, Bar stranger 2, Carmine when he get's out of jail. :boobs:
She's like a carp or a bullhead. Bottom feeders. She's about due for blood work isn't she? :seedoc: For her bi-polar meds, and sexually transmitted diseases?
I wonder if it is true MAB was going to kill Sharon off? We all know how JFP feels about women over 40 so I am not surprised MS is gone. SC can do whatever crap the writers give her or she can hit the road.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I was led to understand that Sharon hits her from behind, the cowards way.
If Sharon started falling she'd stop on the 3rd step, suction being what it is.
No hay, motel bed or desk to give her a soft landing. Her back is used to it though.
Calloused.

celine12

BlissfulLily
Jul 10 2013, 05:26 PM
I was led to understand that Sharon hits her from behind, the cowards way.
If Sharon started falling she'd stop on the 3rd step, suction being what it is.
No hay, motel bed or desk to give her a soft landing. Her back is used to it though.
Calloused.
Too funny! I was wondering how in the world Sharon would ever get the best of Phyllis. Now I know.
Skanky spice is going to roll for this! OMG! Get out the Kleenex, but even her BP may not get her out of this one!
Edited by celine12, Jul 10 2013, 05:58 PM.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

:offs: Seriously at this point Phyllis can't leave fast enough even though I will miss the actress and the character, I sure won't miss the fighting between the Phyllis and Sharon fans.

So basically all of these spoilers point to Nick getting off and everyone else looking bad. Not the least bit surprised.
Edited by Crazygirl, Jul 10 2013, 06:12 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 10 2013, 03:37 PM
SnowAngel
Sorry guys but I have to quote Nelson again. He spoiled this a while ago and confirmed it yesterday on Twitter. Phyllis finds out (don't know how) that Sharon switched (his word, not mine) Summer's paternity test result. The two women get into a fight, Phyllis falls hits her head and ends up in a coma.

I guess we'll have to wait and see, I just have a big problem believing Sharon switched anything, what benefit would it be to her?
Does she really think that if Nick and phyliss don't have a child together that he will somehow magically come back to her?
If she does, she truly is delusional and should head straight for the padded cell, do not pass go.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 10 2013, 03:38 PM
Shick
talk about the pot calling the kettle black, lmfao!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sharon,,,Posted Image

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jul 10 2013, 06:31 PM
celine12
SnowAngel

I guess we'll have to wait and see, I just have a big problem believing Sharon switched anything, what benefit would it be to her?
Does she really think that if Nick and phyliss don't have a child together that he will somehow magically come back to her?
If she does, she truly is delusional and should head straight for the padded cell, do not pass go.
Sammie, I have to agree. I can't see Sharon doing that.
Really what would she have to gain? She already have two children with Nick - hence he will always be in her life (as her children's father).
It really does not make sense at all. And if that's the direction the story is going, how is the Sharon character any better than when the show was being written by MAB? Isn't Sharon suppose to be on her way back from havoc she caused last year?
Is Nelson insinuating that Sharon is going to become the new Sheila Carter?

celine12

metitle
Jul 10 2013, 08:00 PM
Sammie Jo
Jul 10 2013, 06:31 PM
celine12
SnowAngel

Sammie, I have to agree. I can't see Sharon doing that.
Really what would she have to gain? She already have two children with Nick - hence he will always be in her life (as her children's father).
It really does not make sense at all. And if that's the direction the story is going, how is the Sharon character any better than when the show was being written by MAB? Isn't Sharon suppose to be on her way back from havoc she caused last year?
Is Nelson insinuating that Sharon is going to become the new Sheila Carter?
Sharon is delusional. Either she is not taking her meds or Victor went through with his plan to change her medication. But her motive is very clear. She explained it in detail to the ghost of Cassie. When everyone else turns against Nick for lying about Summer all these years, and Avery dumps him, she will be there with compassion, yada yada yada. Then she will get her fairytale life and family with Nick back.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Is this an actual spoiler? Sharon switched the results? She just said the other day that Nick is devastated about losing Summer. I got no impression she did such a thing. So either this isn't how it's really going to work out or Phyllis comes to the wrong conclusion or Sharon is bat shit crazy x 100 if she would do this and I would have to say a big "f" you to this show when I thought it was said they were redeeming Sharon. I'm tired of the same bull crap. I may want Shick down the road but I certainly don't want them together with Sharon one nut short of a fruitcake and under false pretenses. Hell to the nah!

Can Phyllis just get the hell out of town and not take people down with her.
Edited by Ashtonion, Jul 10 2013, 11:06 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply