Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of July 22nd
Topic Started: Jul 10 2013, 11:31 AM (10,810 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Ashtonion
Jul 10 2013, 11:05 PM
Is this an actual spoiler? Sharon switched the results? She just said the other day that Nick is devastated about losing Summer. I got no impression she did such a thing. So either this isn't how it's really going to work out or Phyllis comes to the wrong conclusion or Sharon is bat shit crazy x 100 if she would do this and I would have to say a big "f" you to this show when I thought it was said they were redeeming Sharon. I'm tired of the same bull crap. I may want Shick down the road but I certainly don't want them together with Sharon one nut short of a fruitcake and under false pretenses. Hell to the nah!

Can Phyllis just get the hell out of town and not take people down with her.
I'm so ready for the old whore Phyllis to just leave! Can the end of July get here already. Tired of it all lol. Go into a coma skank, don't pass go and do not collect anybody's husband on your way out...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sinny
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 10 2013, 03:15 PM
LOL....Victoria confronts Chloe and Chelsea. MCE and Liz will eat Amelia alive in those scenes.
So true. AH will get eaten alive.

BUT

I am looking forward to the Sharon Phyllis spoiler. I hope it is right.

Sinny
Member Avatar

Shick
Jul 10 2013, 03:43 PM
celine12
Jul 10 2013, 03:38 PM
Shick
Jul 10 2013, 03:27 PM
I hope Sharon slaps the snot out of that whore Phyllis. Go into a coma bitch and stay there..
Sharon calling someone a whore? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phyllis IS a whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL a fan denying it lmaoooooooo
LMAO but Sharon is a bigger whore. I hope they do this to the Sharon character so much. She has gotten a free pass from everything. It is time they really dirtied her up. I am loving this so much.

Sinny
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 10 2013, 05:09 PM
BlissfulLily
Jul 10 2013, 03:55 PM
Well now Sharon won't have any competition. She can have loser Nick, Adam, Bar stranger 1, Bar stranger 2, Carmine when he get's out of jail. :boobs:
She's like a carp or a bullhead. Bottom feeders. She's about due for blood work isn't she? :seedoc: For her bi-polar meds, and sexually transmitted diseases?
I wonder if it is true MAB was going to kill Sharon off? We all know how JFP feels about women over 40 so I am not surprised MS is gone. SC can do whatever crap the writers give her or she can hit the road.
I think SC should be worried. She is getting less and less air time and I think tiic want her gone.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Sinny
Jul 11 2013, 04:15 AM
Shick
celine12
Shick
I hope Sharon slaps the snot out of that whore Phyllis. Go into a coma bitch and stay there..
LMAO but Sharon is a bigger whore. I hope they do this to the Sharon character so much. She has gotten a free pass from everything. It is time they really dirtied her up. I am loving this so much.
They're both whores and one is a crazy whore. lol
I worry for the Sharon fans, who will they pick on when Phyliss is gone, :shrug: and when Phyliss is gone, there will be no doubt as to who the #1 skank/whore is in town. Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Sinny
Jul 11 2013, 04:17 AM
celine12
Jul 10 2013, 05:09 PM
BlissfulLily
Jul 10 2013, 03:55 PM
Well now Sharon won't have any competition. She can have loser Nick, Adam, Bar stranger 1, Bar stranger 2, Carmine when he get's out of jail. :boobs:
She's like a carp or a bullhead. Bottom feeders. She's about due for blood work isn't she? :seedoc: For her bi-polar meds, and sexually transmitted diseases?
I wonder if it is true MAB was going to kill Sharon off? We all know how JFP feels about women over 40 so I am not surprised MS is gone. SC can do whatever crap the writers give her or she can hit the road.
I think SC should be worried. She is getting less and less air time and I think tiic want her gone.
I wouldn't mind seeing Sharon gone, if only to stop this endless obsession over nick.
I am so sick of the excuses to wiggle her way into his life at every turn, oh, nick, I'm here for you, :blah: :blah: :blah:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

You and your emoticons. :laugh:

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

I just can't see why Sharon would switch the test. If she really did, then that just goes to show how "out there" she really is!!
If Phyllis finds out.............oh I can see it now, Phyllis finds out and threatens to tell Nick and that's when Sharon clombers her and Phyllis dies only she isn't dead. Sharon dumps the body in the pond on the ranch. Phyllis finally regains consiousness before drowing, only Phyllis doesn't know who she is and can't remember anything. A passerby finds her walking the road (remember the way Victor disappeared and ended up in California) and picks her up and she is never seen again. Nick has lost everything and Sharon comes along and picks up the pieces and they live happily ever after until Phyllis comes back to town after she regains her memory. Of course it won't be MS, but it will be Phyllis and she will tell Nick the truth and that my friends will be the end of Shick once again :mutley:

thewhiteowl
Member Avatar

The only thing Sharon could do wrong, IMO, is not actually kill the Red Tranny.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jul 11 2013, 08:11 AM
You and your emoticons. :laugh:
a picture is worth 1000 words. lol

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

thewhiteowl
Jul 11 2013, 08:58 AM
The only thing Sharon could do wrong, IMO, is not actually kill the Red Tranny.
I don't understand, who are you calling a "tranny" Phyliss or Michelle Stafford?

metitle
Member Avatar

Ashtonion

Is this an actual spoiler? Sharon switched the results? She just said the other day that Nick is devastated about losing Summer. I got no impression she did such a thing.
No it is not a spoiler. It is speculation from Nelson B. And that's why I am not putting too much into his thought. After all, she said (talking to her dead child) she only heard that Summer is not his child when Nick was visiting Cassie's grave.

Shick
Member Avatar

Sinny
Jul 11 2013, 04:15 AM
Shick
celine12
Shick
Phyllis is the biggest whore. And I'm glad she's going in a coma. It'll be good not to hear that voice of hers...As much as you're loving this, I'm loving it 10 times more believe me haha :blulaugh:

celine12

metitle
Jul 11 2013, 09:47 AM
Ashtonion

Is this an actual spoiler? Sharon switched the results? She just said the other day that Nick is devastated about losing Summer. I got no impression she did such a thing.
No it is not a spoiler. It is speculation from Nelson B. And that's why I am not putting too much into his thought. After all, she said (talking to her dead child) she only heard that Summer is not his child when Nick was visiting Cassie's grave.
NB was my main source but I first read about Sharon and the paternity test at SOC. I am sure the thread is still there. I knew something very good was coming our (Phyllis, Phick) fans way because MS tweeted three different times that we would love the fun times that were coming in July. She couldn't come right out and tell us for obvious reasons, but it wasn't hard to figure out what she meant.
Edited by celine12, Jul 11 2013, 10:34 AM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

And when Phyllis leaves and Sharon is in her usual sympathetic poor me melt down, she will try to plead insanity, or she was thinking of Cassie when she done it, NO ONE in GC will feel for her. In here and in the GCAC there will be her sympathizers.
When that day happens, and it will, I will be sitting here with my coffee and will be reading about how poor Sharon, the writers didn't like her, and how she was the best and deserved more.
Obviously NOT. :whooohooo:

Shick
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 11 2013, 10:29 AM
Shick
Jul 10 2013, 11:18 PM
Ashtonion
Jul 10 2013, 11:05 PM
Is this an actual spoiler? Sharon switched the results? She just said the other day that Nick is devastated about losing Summer. I got no impression she did such a thing. So either this isn't how it's really going to work out or Phyllis comes to the wrong conclusion or Sharon is bat shit crazy x 100 if she would do this and I would have to say a big "f" you to this show when I thought it was said they were redeeming Sharon. I'm tired of the same bull crap. I may want Shick down the road but I certainly don't want them together with Sharon one nut short of a fruitcake and under false pretenses. Hell to the nah!

Can Phyllis just get the hell out of town and not take people down with her.
I'm so ready for the old whore Phyllis to just leave! Can the end of July get here already. Tired of it all lol. Go into a coma skank, don't pass go and do not collect anybody's husband on your way out...
By the time JFP gets finished with a certain crazy, dumb blond whore, fans will wish she had left town too! Oh wait, that may happen by next Friday!
Sharon's been trashed since 2009, pushing an old slut down a flight of stairs and changing a test is the least of what they've had her do.

metitle
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 11 2013, 10:33 AM
metitle
Jul 11 2013, 09:47 AM
Ashtonion

NB was my main source but I first read about Sharon and the paternity test at SOC. I am sure the thread is still there. I knew something very good was coming our (Phyllis, Phick) fans way because MS tweeted three different times that we would love the fun times that were coming in July. She couldn't come right out and tell us for obvious reasons, but it wasn't hard to figure out what she meant.
I find that whenever the actors tweet something about the show, they always imply that something good is coming - whether or not the fans will like it or not.
I believe they do that to promote the show.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

So you don't think that Sharon will be involved in Phyllis's departure from the show?
The acting skills of PB,HK,MS and JM was definitely Daytime Emmy material.
What will be, will be. When it's all done, THEN we can rip on the one that ends Phyllis's role.

Shick
Member Avatar

Yeah... riight... I think I'll just continue to rip on the one who falls down some stairs until she finally leaves.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

Yeah... riight... I think I'll just continue to rip on the one who falls down some stairs until she finally leaves.

Or she takes her down the stairs with her. There is a ray of sunshine we can look forward to. We know Sharon N. won't die but 2 broken legs and a broken nose isn't the worst thing that could happen to her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply