Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of July 22nd
Topic Started: Jul 10 2013, 11:31 AM (10,591 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Haha that likely won't happen. But Phyllis will definitely be falling down those stairs. Probably screaming and repeating some line over and over again on her way down.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I'm sure they have one in Sharon Newman's size. After what she's "supposed" to do to Phyllis, she will be wearing one.

Posted Image

Shick
Member Avatar

Looks similar to that thing Phyllis had on when she dressed like a slutty dominatrix and seduced Michael years back. Classy lady.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 11 2013, 10:33 AM
metitle
Jul 11 2013, 09:47 AM
Ashtonion

Is this an actual spoiler? Sharon switched the results? She just said the other day that Nick is devastated about losing Summer. I got no impression she did such a thing.
No it is not a spoiler. It is speculation from Nelson B. And that's why I am not putting too much into his thought. After all, she said (talking to her dead child) she only heard that Summer is not his child when Nick was visiting Cassie's grave.
NB was my main source but I first read about Sharon and the paternity test at SOC. I am sure the thread is still there. I knew something very good was coming our (Phyllis, Phick) fans way because MS tweeted three different times that we would love the fun times that were coming in July. She couldn't come right out and tell us for obvious reasons, but it wasn't hard to figure out what she meant.
I'm confused, how is something good coming the Phick/Phyllis fans way? Even if Sharon changed the results or whatever there is no Phick anymore. MS is still leaving, so why would Phick or Phyllis fans be happy? Just because it means Summer gets to stay Nick and Phyllis' daughter? Phyllis is still gone. I don't see how any fan could be happy with this outcome tbh. I'm not that's for sure. I may not be a huge Phick fan but I do know that at one time MS was one of the best actors in daytime. I don't see her leaving as a good thing, no matter who's child Summer turns out to be.

Shick
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Jul 11 2013, 03:44 PM
celine12
metitle
Ashtonion

Is this an actual spoiler? Sharon switched the results? She just said the other day that Nick is devastated about losing Summer. I got no impression she did such a thing.
No it is not a spoiler. It is speculation from Nelson B. And that's why I am not putting too much into his thought. After all, she said (talking to her dead child) she only heard that Summer is not his child when Nick was visiting Cassie's grave.
NB was my main source but I first read about Sharon and the paternity test at SOC. I am sure the thread is still there. I knew something very good was coming our (Phyllis, Phick) fans way because MS tweeted three different times that we would love the fun times that were coming in July. She couldn't come right out and tell us for obvious reasons, but it wasn't hard to figure out what she meant.
I'm confused, how is something good coming the Phick/Phyllis fans way? Even if Sharon changed the results or whatever there is no Phick anymore. MS is still leaving, so why would Phick or Phyllis fans be happy? Just because it means Summer gets to stay Nick and Phyllis' daughter? Phyllis is still gone. I don't see how any fan could be happy with this outcome tbh. I'm not that's for sure. I may not be a huge Phick fan but I do know that at one time MS was one of the best actors in daytime. I don't see her leaving as a good thing, no matter who's child Summer turns out to be.
LOL excellent post. Well the thing is NOTHING good is coming their way. Sharon's destruction is a small and meaningless victory... Months from now, Phyllis will still be gone and people in GC will eventually forgive Sharon and move past it.

celine12

Shick
Jul 11 2013, 11:08 AM
celine12
Jul 11 2013, 10:29 AM
Shick
Jul 10 2013, 11:18 PM
Ashtonion
Jul 10 2013, 11:05 PM
Is this an actual spoiler? Sharon switched the results? She just said the other day that Nick is devastated about losing Summer. I got no impression she did such a thing. So either this isn't how it's really going to work out or Phyllis comes to the wrong conclusion or Sharon is bat shit crazy x 100 if she would do this and I would have to say a big "f" you to this show when I thought it was said they were redeeming Sharon. I'm tired of the same bull crap. I may want Shick down the road but I certainly don't want them together with Sharon one nut short of a fruitcake and under false pretenses. Hell to the nah!

Can Phyllis just get the hell out of town and not take people down with her.
I'm so ready for the old whore Phyllis to just leave! Can the end of July get here already. Tired of it all lol. Go into a coma skank, don't pass go and do not collect anybody's husband on your way out...
By the time JFP gets finished with a certain crazy, dumb blond whore, fans will wish she had left town too! Oh wait, that may happen by next Friday!
Sharon's been trashed since 2009, pushing an old slut down a flight of stairs and changing a test is the least of what they've had her do.
Well the dumb, crazy slut is about to get thrown under a moving 747! lol!!

MAB was ready to kill Sharabed off, JFP might just do it.
Edited by celine12, Jul 11 2013, 08:30 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Because finally, if only temporarily, Sharon will get in trouble for her bullshit of going crazy and generally getting by with it. The Phick fans don't want Phick they just want Sharon punished if she is involved. Phick fans don't want Phyllis leaving but there isn't a damned thing that can be done about it, MS is off to better things.
If you look up Michelle Stafford in a search engine you can read the raves and she is still considered one of the best and sexiest actresses on daytime television.
MS leaving is a bad thing that happened at a bad time, right after Jeanne Cooper passing.
Only a select few are happy about her leaving.
Edited by BlissfulLily, Jul 11 2013, 04:37 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 11 2013, 03:52 PM
Shick
Jul 11 2013, 11:08 AM
celine12
Jul 11 2013, 10:29 AM
Shick
Jul 10 2013, 11:18 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
By the time JFP gets finished with a certain crazy, dumb blond whore, fans will wish she had left town too! Oh wait, that may happen by next Friday!
Sharon's been trashed since 2009, pushing an old slut down a flight of stairs and changing a test is the least of what they've had her do.
Well the dumb, crazy slut is about to get thrown under a moving 747! lol!!

MAB was ready to Sharabed off, JFP might just do it.
Sure.

..and MS/Phyllis will still gone LMAOOOOO

Shick
Member Avatar

MS leaving is RAVED and loved by tons. Those are facts. People who think she is the sexiest thing ever (LOL) are mostly her fans, the rest see the truth. She has just as many haters as she does fans..
Edited by Shick, Jul 11 2013, 05:25 PM.

aishiteru
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
celine12
metitle
Ashtonion

It is simply, as i am shick hater/Phyllis fan, i am happy shick implode (the ho tempered the dna test and by jalousy, she doing bad at Phyllis and Nick will be never forgive her) !
And the strong link (if summer stay a newman), still there ! Phyllis in the coma, is not a problem, she can come back and we know that will be not good for shick !

Sharon is better alone, so far from the Newman men ! she must move on !

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Shick
Jul 11 2013, 03:49 PM
Crazygirl
celine12
metitle

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepNo it is not a spoiler. It is speculation from Nelson B. And that's why I am not putting too much into his thought. After all, she said (talking to her dead child) she only heard that Summer is not his child when Nick was visiting Cassie's grave.
LOL excellent post. Well the thing is NOTHING good is coming their way. Sharon's destruction is a small and meaningless victory... Months from now, Phyllis will still be gone and people in GC will eventually forgive Sharon and move past it.
If she did change the results ( which i hardly doubt), no one, including Nick will ever forgive her... It will be the end of Shick, IMO.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I don't think she changed the results either, it just doesn't make sense.
It was the end of shick when she fucked, married, and fucked over Victor.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jul 11 2013, 06:25 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jul 11 2013, 06:25 PM
I don't think she changed the results either, it just doesn't make sense.
It was the end of shick when she fucked, married, and fucked over Victor.
I do not think Sharon tampered with the DNA test either. In my opinion, Nelson made up this rumor because he was bitter about Michelle leaving the show. Misery loves company.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Jul 11 2013, 06:15 PM
Shick
Jul 11 2013, 03:49 PM
Crazygirl
celine12

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepNo it is not a spoiler. It is speculation from Nelson B. And that's why I am not putting too much into his thought. After all, she said (talking to her dead child) she only heard that Summer is not his child when Nick was visiting Cassie's grave.
If she did change the results ( which i hardly doubt), no one, including Nick will ever forgive her... It will be the end of Shick, IMO.
But there is no Shick right now. Last time I checked he was with Avery. As for Nick never forgiving Sharon, this is a soap opera. She's been with his brother and his father do people really think this will be the straw that breaks the camel's back? He will get over it, they always do. This still all happened because of something Nick did, not Sharon or Phyllis.
Edited by Crazygirl, Jul 11 2013, 08:24 PM.

celine12

Shick
Jul 11 2013, 05:24 PM
MS leaving is RAVED and loved by tons. Those are facts. People who think she is the sexiest thing ever (LOL) are mostly her fans, the rest see the truth. She has just as many haters as she does fans..
Shick equals perfection? Umm I wonder how Sharabed rates the Newmans in bed?

Who is the best Newman (family) lover:

A. Nick
B. Adam
C. Victor
D. Brad (former brother-in-law)
E. Billy Ditto

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

It is simply, as i am shick hater/Phyllis fan, i am happy shick implode (the ho tempered the dna test and by jalousy, she doing bad at Phyllis and Nick will be never forgive her) !
And the strong link (if summer stay a newman), still there ! Phyllis in the coma, is not a problem, she can come back and we know that will be not good for shick !

Why do you think it is spoiler that Sharon tampered with the DNA test results? It seems Nelson's SPECULATIONS are now considered spoilers.

Nelson is more wrong than right. He is speculates like all of us.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I think she is oblivious of Avery, like she's nothing to worry about. All she can see is Shick, fairy tales, dreams of the perfect family.
Wake up Sharon, Shick is over. Just because he gives you a hug doesn't mean he's going to have breakfast with you in the morning.

celine12

metitle
Jul 11 2013, 08:57 PM
Quote:

Why do you think it is spoiler that Sharon tampered with the DNA test results? It seems Nelson's SPECULATIONS are now considered spoilers.

Actually the first place I read about this was at SOC (scoops). Nelson came out with his much later. But I will say this. Also I remember am interview done at the Emmys with HK (Summer), she said there were major twist coming.

Why would JFP make Jack Abbott Summer's father? Aside from killing the romance between Kyle and Summer and rewarding one of the worst fathers in Y&R's history with a beautiful daughter, where is the story?

Back to NB. I am 100% sure he was told exactly what was going to happen. Some of this plays out next week so we shall see.
Edited by celine12, Jul 11 2013, 10:20 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 11 2013, 10:17 PM
metitle
Jul 11 2013, 08:57 PM
Quote:

Actually the first place I read about this was at SOC (scoops). Nelson came out with his much later. But I will say this. Also I remember am interview done at the Emmys with HK (Summer), she said there were major twist coming.

Why would JFP make Jack Abbott Summer's father? Aside from killing the romance between Kyle and Summer and rewarding one of the worst fathers in Y&R's history with a beautiful daughter, where is the story?

Back to NB. I am 100% sure he was told exactly what was going to happen. Some of this plays out next week so we shall see.
why is jack one of the worst fathers in history?
If phyliss is in a coma, she's going to have to die pretty quick or recover in record time in order to leave town in a couple of weeks. I forget what her departure date is but she's filmed her last scenes.

metitle
Member Avatar

I think MS last scenes are to be concluded in about three weeks - that is end of July or early August. Around the same time Daniel return.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply