Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of July 22nd
Topic Started: Jul 10 2013, 11:31 AM (10,723 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Jul 12 2013, 05:47 AM
I think MS last scenes are to be concluded in about three weeks - that is end of July or early August. Around the same time Daniel return.
Thanks, I guess that gives her long enough to lay around in a coma. I hate those hospital scenes. lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

celine12

Sammie Jo
Jul 12 2013, 12:22 AM
celine12
Jul 11 2013, 10:17 PM
metitle
Jul 11 2013, 08:57 PM
Quote:

It is simply, as i am shick hater/Phyllis fan, i am happy shick implode (the ho tempered the dna test and by jalousy, she doing bad at Phyllis and Nick will be never forgive her) !
And the strong link (if summer stay a newman), still there ! Phyllis in the coma, is not a problem, she can come back and we know that will be not good for shick !

Sharon is better alone, so far from the Newman men ! she must move on !
Why do you think it is spoiler that Sharon tampered with the DNA test results? It seems Nelson's SPECULATIONS are now considered spoilers.

Nelson is more wrong than right. He is speculates like all of us.
Actually the first place I read about this was at SOC (scoops). Nelson came out with his much later. But I will say this. Also I remember am interview done at the Emmys with HK (Summer), she said there were major twist coming.

Why would JFP make Jack Abbott Summer's father? Aside from killing the romance between Kyle and Summer and rewarding one of the worst fathers in Y&R's history with a beautiful daughter, where is the story?

Back to NB. I am 100% sure he was told exactly what was going to happen. Some of this plays out next week so we shall see.
why is jack one of the worst fathers in history?
If phyliss is in a coma, she's going to have to die pretty quick or recover in record time in order to leave town in a couple of weeks. I forget what her departure date is but she's filmed her last scenes.
Jack Abbott is the worse. Diane raised Kyle alone. I think Jack mentioned Kyle 2 in about 6 years! The only reason Kyle is back in Jack's life is because Diane brought him back to GC. What about Keemo? Keemo could be dead for all Jack knows or cares.

celine12

Sammie Jo
Jul 12 2013, 12:22 AM
celine12
Jul 11 2013, 10:17 PM
metitle
Jul 11 2013, 08:57 PM
Quote:

It is simply, as i am shick hater/Phyllis fan, i am happy shick implode (the ho tempered the dna test and by jalousy, she doing bad at Phyllis and Nick will be never forgive her) !
And the strong link (if summer stay a newman), still there ! Phyllis in the coma, is not a problem, she can come back and we know that will be not good for shick !

Sharon is better alone, so far from the Newman men ! she must move on !
Why do you think it is spoiler that Sharon tampered with the DNA test results? It seems Nelson's SPECULATIONS are now considered spoilers.

Nelson is more wrong than right. He is speculates like all of us.
Actually the first place I read about this was at SOC (scoops). Nelson came out with his much later. But I will say this. Also I remember am interview done at the Emmys with HK (Summer), she said there were major twist coming.

Why would JFP make Jack Abbott Summer's father? Aside from killing the romance between Kyle and Summer and rewarding one of the worst fathers in Y&R's history with a beautiful daughter, where is the story?

Back to NB. I am 100% sure he was told exactly what was going to happen. Some of this plays out next week so we shall see.
why is jack one of the worst fathers in history?
If phyliss is in a coma, she's going to have to die pretty quick or recover in record time in order to leave town in a couple of weeks. I forget what her departure date is but she's filmed her last scenes.
Jack Abbott is the worse. Diane raised Kyle alone. I think Jack mentioned Kyle 2 in about 6 years! The only reason Kyle is back in Jack's life is because Diane brought him back to GC. What about Keemo? Keemo could be dead for all Jack knows or cares.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

celine12
Jul 11 2013, 08:34 PM
Shick equals perfection?
Yes they do. Thanks for asking, always glad to answer questions about the best couple ever :wub:

Shick
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Jul 11 2013, 06:15 PM
Shick
Jul 11 2013, 03:49 PM
Crazygirl
Jul 11 2013, 03:44 PM
celine12
Jul 11 2013, 10:33 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepNo it is not a spoiler. It is speculation from Nelson B. And that's why I am not putting too much into his thought. After all, she said (talking to her dead child) she only heard that Summer is not his child when Nick was visiting Cassie's grave.
I'm confused, how is something good coming the Phick/Phyllis fans way? Even if Sharon changed the results or whatever there is no Phick anymore. MS is still leaving, so why would Phick or Phyllis fans be happy? Just because it means Summer gets to stay Nick and Phyllis' daughter? Phyllis is still gone. I don't see how any fan could be happy with this outcome tbh. I'm not that's for sure. I may not be a huge Phick fan but I do know that at one time MS was one of the best actors in daytime. I don't see her leaving as a good thing, no matter who's child Summer turns out to be.
LOL excellent post. Well the thing is NOTHING good is coming their way. Sharon's destruction is a small and meaningless victory... Months from now, Phyllis will still be gone and people in GC will eventually forgive Sharon and move past it.
If she did change the results ( which i hardly doubt), no one, including Nick will ever forgive her... It will be the end of Shick, IMO.
No couple is over forever, and Sharon will be forgiven for this (if it's true). People said Nick would NEVER forgive her for the shictor stuff, and LOOK. He did.

Drew
Member Avatar

celine12
Jul 12 2013, 08:52 AM
Jack didn't have a choice with Diane, she was a manipulative bitch (who I LOVED) and kept Kyle from him.

I think they're at the point now where Keemo doesn't exist. No loss.
Edited by Drew, Jul 12 2013, 11:05 AM.

Drew
Member Avatar

Shick
Jul 12 2013, 10:34 AM
No couple is over forever,
YES! There's still hope for Nick and Grace!
:drunk:

metitle
Member Avatar

Drew
Jul 12 2013, 11:07 AM
Shick
Right..........
Nick and Grace = :ermm:

LPS
Member Avatar

Drew
Shick
Only if Grace gets plastic surgery and drops the Michael Jackson nose. That thing gave me the creeps!

Shick
Member Avatar

Drew
Shick
I could ship them! :chee: Grace would need to fix her face back first, but still..

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Jul 12 2013, 11:11 AM
Drew
Shick
Right..........
Nick and Grace = :ermm:
Nick & Grace? Posted Image

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Just because Nick sits and talks to the mother of his child and gives her a hug doesn't mean she is forgiven for porking the old man and the black sheep brother.
When did Nick say, "I forgive you Sharon."

Superwoman
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jul 12 2013, 02:42 PM
Just because Nick sits and talks to the mother of his child and gives her a hug doesn't mean she is forgiven for porking the old man and the black sheep brother.
When did Nick say, "I forgive you Sharon."
:cheers:

Shick
Member Avatar

He's forgiven her. If you watch the show, you'd see that. No one breaks bread with the woman who slept with their father and burnt down their family home unless they've forgiven them. Common sense....

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I do watch it and I seen him talking to his daughter Faith. As always, he's there for Faith since she is his daughter. I watch it daily and haven't heard those special words, "I love you" or " I forgive you."
Common sense also says he WAS there to break bread with Faith, his ex heated up frozen lasagna.
He left before eating.
And now with the newest reveal, she won't be eating lasagna or seeing Faith for a damn long time!

Tassie_devil

It's true, Sharon fixed the results, watched it today

Shick
Member Avatar

... you must have missed the numerous times Nick has said how proud he is of Sharon or the times he's kissed her on the cheek. But yeah, suuuuure... he's sooo disgusted with her, and hasn't forgiven her. Alright, sure....

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Shick
Jul 12 2013, 07:39 PM
... you must have missed the numerous times Nick has said how proud he is of Sharon or the times he's kissed her on the cheek. But yeah, suuuuure... he's sooo disgusted with her, and hasn't forgiven her. Alright, sure....
IMO some people don't accept that Nick still loves Sharon, always will.

Shick
Member Avatar

Classic
Jul 12 2013, 07:44 PM
Shick
Jul 12 2013, 07:39 PM
IMO some people don't accept that Nick still loves Sharon, always will.
Exactly Classic. I mean, he isn't MADLY in love with her at the moment of course. That's Avery's title. But he will always have love for Sharon, and forgive her for her mistakes (eventually). Denying it is just silly. We can see it on-screen.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

When people share many years and children together and then divorce, they generally remain friends and in a fashion love each other but not the kind to start a whole new life together with. Yeah, a kiss on the cheek, a hug, is not enough.
He's with Avery, and she's with Cassie.
She's flipped her lasagna noodle and either quit her med's or Victor was successful in changing them. What she did to Summer, Jack and Phyllis is unforgivable.
Being vicious enough to shove a person down the stairs proves that Sharon needs some major help.
That can't be denied.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply