Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of July 22nd
Topic Started: Jul 10 2013, 11:31 AM (10,590 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Phyllis ran people down with a car yet is adored. I think pushing her down some stairs is justified.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

celine12

Tassie_devil
Jul 12 2013, 07:18 PM
It's true, Sharon fixed the results, watched it today
Yes, Sharon gave Nick a bogus letter saying he is not the father, when in fact, he is.

celine12

Shick
Jul 12 2013, 08:30 PM
Phyllis ran people down with a car yet is adored. I think pushing her down some stairs is justified.
Well Sharon can tell that to the police or to the doctors who want to put her in a padded cell.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

And how some can justify attempted murder...

cynette1980

Sharon confesses to Cassie that she switched the test results when she ran into nick at the lab.

aishiteru
Member Avatar

metitle
Jul 11 2013, 08:57 PM
Quote:

It is simply, as i am kcihs hater/Current former Mrs. Nick Newman fan, i am happy kcihs implode (the ho tempered the Do Not Assume test and by jalousy, she doing bad at Current former Mrs. Nick Newman and Nick will be never forgive her) !
And the strong link (if summer stay a newman), still there ! Current former Mrs. Nick Newman in the coma, is not a problem, she can come back and we know that will be not good for kcihs !

First former Mrs. Nick Newman is better alone, so far from the Newman men ! she must move on !
Why do you think it is spoiler that First former Mrs. Nick Newman tampered with the Do Not Assume test results? It seems Mr. Branco if your nasty's SPECULATIONS are now considered spoilers.

Mr. Branco if your nasty is more wrong than right. He is speculates like all of us.
I haves said it is an official spoiler ? :drunk: i have reply at one question why the fan of Phyck will be happy at the end ! ....

And ... oh... i read the spoiler of this friday canadian :cheer: :chee:

aishiteru
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jul 12 2013, 08:41 PM
And how some can justify attempted murder...
Poor little things, she is sick... because she is sick, all is forgive... :blah: she is a victim like Patty ! the both are sick... :facepalm:

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jul 10 2013, 06:31 PM
celine12
Jul 10 2013, 03:37 PM
SnowAngel
Jul 10 2013, 01:15 PM
Oh for pete's sake Melanie and Billy unite against Victor Jr..........why???
Do we have to keep enduring Lane's nights of romance just to lead up to Lily's attraction to Tyler :sleep:
Victoria, STHU!! Chloe is giving your husband a lot more support than you are. That woman gets under my skin. She can't act and her hair :frustration:
Is First former Mrs. Nick Newman going to push Current former Mrs. Nick Newman off the cliff during the face off :teehee:
Sorry guys but I have to quote Mr. Branco if your nasty again. He spoiled this a while ago and confirmed it yesterday on Twitter. Current former Mrs. Nick Newman finds out (don't know how) that First former Mrs. Nick Newman switched (his word, not mine) Summer's paternity test result. The two women get into a fight, Current former Mrs. Nick Newman falls hits her head and ends up in a coma.

I guess we'll have to wait and see, I just have a big problem believing First former Mrs. Nick Newman switched anything, what benefit would it be to her?
Does she really think that if Nick and phyliss don't have a child together that he will somehow magically come back to her?
If she does, she truly is delusional and should head straight for the padded cell, do not pass go.
That is exactly what First former Mrs. Nick Newman thinks will happy. She lives in that fairy tale world of hers and wants Nick back bad and she will do anything to get him including switching anything just to get Nick back.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

she thinks he is all it and a bag of chips.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jul 12 2013, 07:06 PM
I do watch it and I seen him talking to his daughter Faith. As always, he's there for Faith since she is his daughter. I watch it daily and haven't heard those special words, "I love you" or " I forgive you."
Common sense also says he WAS there to break bread with Faith, his ex heated up frozen lasagna.
He left before eating.
And now with the newest reveal, she won't be eating lasagna or seeing Faith for a damn long time!
Move over Crazy Pants Pattie, you have a new roomie! LOL

Quote:

That is exactly what First former Mrs. Nick Newman thinks will happy. She lives in that fairy tale world of hers and wants Nick back bad and she will do anything to get him including switching anything just to get Nick back.

I still don't get how she thinks this stupid plan will get Nick back. :shrug:
I guess I'm, thankfully, not twisted enough to understand it.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jul 13 2013, 09:19 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Classic
Jul 12 2013, 07:44 PM
[quotekcihsJul 12 2013, 07:39 PM]... you must have missed the numerous times Nick has said how proud he is of First former Mrs. Nick Newman or the times he's kissed her on the cheek. But yeah, suuuuure... he's sooo disgusted with her, and hasn't forgiven her. Alright, sure....
IMO some people don't accept that Nick still loves First former Mrs. Nick Newman, always will.[/quote]

loving someone and being IN love with someone are two entirely different things.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jul 13 2013, 09:13 AM.

Shick
Member Avatar

How can someone justify attempted murder?? Oh it was done, believe me....On here as well. Poor Christine and Paul. Smh
Edited by Shick, Jul 13 2013, 12:15 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

Quote:

Well First former Mrs. Nick Newman can tell that to the police or to the doctors who want to put her in a padded cell.

Cool. And then she'll get out of this mess, be forgiven as always by the people who count, and the next story will begin.... without Current former Mrs. Nick Newman aka Phyllho thankfully.

Edited by Shick, Jul 13 2013, 12:19 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I see some words are getting passed the filter.
She won't be forgiven for a damn long time if at all.It would be a 2 hour program if they sat down and listed her crimes and then stated her excuses for doing so.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

This sucks! Things like this are so upsetting, I don't even want to watch it. I refuse to watch them do this to the S-h-a-r-o-n character. I mean, she's already had her fair share of preposterous storylines to make her look bad. No thank you to trying to destroy her for good.
Edited by Ashtonion, Jul 13 2013, 05:32 PM.

celine12

[quotekcihsJul 13 2013, 12:17 PM]
Quote:

Well First former Mrs. Nick Newman can tell that to the police or to the doctors who want to put her in a padded cell.

Cool. And then she'll get out of this mess, be forgiven as always by the people who count, and the next story will begin.... without Current former Mrs. Nick Newman aka Phyllho thankfully.

Edited by celine12, Jul 13 2013, 06:30 PM.

mia62

man they are making sharon look really bad the bipolar story was fine because she had an excuse for what she did but now she went to far. i'm confused about cassie i know shes back but is she back only as a ghost or a doppelganger? i read some spoilers that she comes back as a look alike but now im just confused

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Cassie is back only in S h a r o n 's mind. Cassie is grown up in her fantasy, not the child she was and would be if it were a ghost.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Previews week of July 22

Sharon goes to visit Cassie's grave. She talks to Cassie about hoping that with time Nick will forgive her when he discovers Summer is really his daughter. Just as she makes the grand confession, Phyllis appears and overhears her. Phyllis confronts Sharon about knowing the truth and Sharon doesn't back down. She feels like she is doing the right thing for "her family". Phyllis gets furious and realizes that Sharon switched the tests. Sharon tells her she will never be able to prove it and Phyllis tells her she doesn't need the authorities because she will just tell Nick, Jack, and Summer. As the two begin to argue, Phyllis walks away. Sharon grabs her to keep her from telling them and Phyllis starts running away from Sharon. Sharon gives chase and what happens next changes everything!

Billy sees how angry Melanie is about how Adam used and tossed her away. He decides to use her bitterness toward him to his advantage in his pursue to win Victoria back. He wants to find a way to oust Adam from NE so Victoria can go back the company. He goes to Melanie who tells him what Adam did. Billy tells her that she has ground to sue him for sexual harassment. Melanie is apprehensive at first but then agrees to do it. Erin Chambers says that Melanie is angry and looking for a little payback.

credit: jcren

Soapwatcher

I don't think it has hit Sharon yet exactly who all is involved, I hope when she sees Noah and how he's taking it that Summer is not his sister, I hope she realizes what she's done and how it not only damaged Nick, Phyllis, Summer, Jack but how it affects Noah too. I don't want this story line for Sharon I like her better than Phyllis but I don't get a vote in the matter.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply