Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of July 22nd
Topic Started: Jul 10 2013, 11:31 AM (10,602 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Sammie Jo
Jul 13 2013, 09:13 AM
Classic
Jul 12 2013, 07:44 PM
[quotekcihsJul 12 2013, 07:39 PM]... you must have missed the numerous times Nick has said how proud he is of First former Mrs. Nick Newman or the times he's kissed her on the cheek. But yeah, suuuuure... he's sooo disgusted with her, and hasn't forgiven her. Alright, sure....
IMO some people don't accept that Nick still loves First former Mrs. Nick Newman, always will.

loving someone and being IN love with someone are two entirely different things.[/quote] Lol, I know that...However, Sharon & Nick also have a connection they didn't have with anyone else. They would still be together but life situations seperated them.
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 17 2013, 01:15 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Daytime

Billy sees how angry Melanie is about how Adam used and tossed her away. He decides to use her bitterness toward him to his advantage in his pursue to win Victoria back. He wants to find a way to oust Adam from NE so Victoria can go back the company. He goes to Melanie who tells him what Adam did. Billy tells her that she has ground to sue him for sexual harassment. Melanie is apprehensive at first but then agrees to do it. Erin Chambers says that Melanie is angry and looking for a little payback.
Really, Billy is willing to let Melanie sue Adam and Newman Enterprise just to win back Victoria? Really what if it doesn't work, now what? I think he needs to give up on the dead weight and move on. Go to Gamblers Anonymous (GA) to start his recovery. Because Victoria only wants to be CEO until something else interest her then she is gone.

LPS
Member Avatar

Fuck the leprechaun. Who cares about lame ass Melanie and her problems? I hate Adam and I hope he crushes her.

This is why I can't. Stand Villy. Billy is such a lame loser/douche around Victoria. Billy grow a pair and dump her.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Classic
Jul 17 2013, 01:11 PM
Sammie Jo
Jul 13 2013, 09:13 AM
Classic
Jul 12 2013, 07:44 PM
[quotekcihsJul 12 2013, 07:39 PM]... you must have missed the numerous times Nick has said how proud he is of First former Mrs. Nick Newman or the times he's kissed her on the cheek. But yeah, suuuuure... he's sooo disgusted with her, and hasn't forgiven her. Alright, sure....
IMO some people don't accept that Nick still loves First former Mrs. Nick Newman, always will.

loving someone and being IN love with someone are two entirely different things.
Lol, I know that...However, Sharon & Nick also have a connection they didn't have with anyone else. They would still be together but life situations seperated them. [/quote]what I'm saying is, that Sharon takes the slightest look from nick as some ray of hope that he's still in love with her, so a kiss on the cheek will have her scoping out a honeymoon cottage.
I don't think, that Avery, if she stays with Nick, is going to let Sharon get away with all the damsel in distress phone calls that she pulled when nick and phyliss were married.
It would be great if we would find out that faith isn't nick's, there was never a paternity test for her, just a maternity test, and she was sleeping with jack, billy, & nick.
Then she would have no hold on nick at all, Noah is a grown man, he can take care of himself, and I'm not so sure that Noah isn't matt Clark's kid, he looks more like Matt than he does Nick.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 17 2013, 02:21 PM
Fuck the leprechaun. Who cares about lame ass Melanie and her problems? I hate Adam and I hope he crushes her.

This is why I can't. Stand Villy. Billy is such a lame loser/douche around Victoria. Billy grow a pair and dump her.
I love Billy, but he is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of his league trying to run a scheme past either adam or victor.
This will not end well.

MMk9987

I am done with Sharon accident my butt um Phyllis was walking away you grabbed her so that is no accident but I know Sharon she will prob cover it up tell them that Phyllis the one who attacked her for no reason. I think Nick will believe her because he knows they have a past I think they are all stupid.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of July 22nd

7/22, Billy and Melanie team up against Adam; Phyllis and Sharon go head to head.

7/23, Lily and Cane have a romantic evening; tension grows between Carmine and Lauren.

7/24, Jack and Nick come together to support Summer; Chloe and Chelsea are confronted.

7/25, Lily is troubled by Abby's insights; Summer decides to pour her heart out to Phyllis.

7/26, Kevin tries to help Michael; Sharon thinks about revealing the truth to Nick.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Shittttttttttt, Chloe and Chelsea will chew Victoria up and spit her out. They've ate bigger bitches for breakfast!

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Is there a chance that Billy and Victoria will break up for good or is this just angst? I stopped watching when they first got together because I had to get away from the Shick/Phick debacle that never ended. I just don't like Villy together. I like Chloe and Billly's chemistry much better.

What's weird is Victoria is an annoying ass around Billy. Chloe is annoying me usually but around Billy she doesn't annoy me.

And can anyone tell me when Dylan and Chelsea will end? I can't even watch those sugar-coated fake scenes that are all based on a lie.

metitle
Member Avatar

Episode - Monday July 22nd

Now this is why I love Adam:

soaps.com

Nick appears. Adam congratulates him for doing something so epic he made him look good. Nick disagrees - he's a psychopath. They bicker. Adam wonders why no one's outraged at Nick. Avery intervenes. Adam goes on about Nick's arrogance. Jack agrees. What Nick did was worthy of the Black Knight himself.

I really dont like that the show have turned Sharon into Sheila Carter, but it is what it is - someone has to be the crazy evil person.
Edited by metitle, Jul 19 2013, 06:16 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

GO SHARON GO! Push her! (Actually, Phyllis lost her balance, but still, props to Sharon).

Quote:

I really dont like that the show have turned Sharon into Sheila Carter

I don't think Sharon is like Shelia. She reminds me of Jess from OLTL, but without the bug eyes.
Edited by LPS, Jul 19 2013, 06:21 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 19 2013, 06:19 PM
GO SHARON GO! Push her! (Actually, Phyllis lost her balance, but still, props to Sharon).
:blulaugh:
Yeah we will tell the cops that exact story.

LPS

I don't think Sharon is like Shelia. She reminds me of Jess from OLTL, but without the bug eyes.
Yeah, I know what you mean. But it is Sharon's behavior that why I suggest she is now the new Sheila. Actually Kimberly Brown's version of Sheila.
Sheila tried to kill Lauren few times. She even took Lauren's baby from her, etc.
Edited by metitle, Jul 19 2013, 06:55 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Jul 19 2013, 05:26 PM
Is there a chance that Billy and Victoria will break up for good or is this just angst? I stopped watching when they first got together because I had to get away from the Shick/Phick debacle that never ended. I just don't like Villy together. I like Chloe and Billly's chemistry much better.

What's weird is Victoria is an annoying ass around Billy. Chloe is annoying me usually but around Billy she doesn't annoy me.

And can anyone tell me when Dylan and Chelsea will end? I can't even watch those sugar-coated fake scenes that are all based on a lie.
I agree, Chloe and Billy always had chemistry, Billy and Victoria had chemistry until they got married, then, it was dullsville.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Jul 19 2013, 06:21 PM
LPS
Jul 19 2013, 06:19 PM
:blulaugh:
Yeah we will tell the cops that exact story.
she's wracking up quite a list, Dru down the embankment, couldn't save her, Skye, into a volcano, couldn't save her, now Phyliss, oops, couldn't save her.
Why do these people always have confrontations on the edge of something?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sharon causes everyone to go over the edge.Literally or figuratively.
She's getting a list alright...

bygnedys
Member Avatar
Thank you JCP.

"Hop on the bus, Gus" or under it.

One down and one to go LOL.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 17 2013, 02:21 PM

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Watched today's show.

Whoa, Sharon's cray cray. That's all I have to say say.

It will be interesting to see how they help my girl out of this situation. She's actually kind of fun to watch because she is so out of it. She is a complete space cadet. :chee:

Oh, so Phyllis falls off something or on something or down something or in something? Wow, sounds like the story of her love life on the show. She was a very busy girl.

Good riddance Phyllis. Sorry, but I'm happy you're leaving. Never really liked you, got to keep it real.
Oh, well...
Edited by Ashtonion, Jul 19 2013, 08:02 PM.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Noticed this on youtube tonight. Don't watch it if you do not want to see what happens on Monday...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfIcTRySHDU

sorry, I guess it will not post...

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Phyllis gives Sharon way too much credit. She thinks Sharon strolled into a hospital lab and hit delete and no one saw her :lol: I would have believe that Sharon is crazy talking a lot more.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply