Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of July 22nd
Topic Started: Jul 10 2013, 11:31 AM (10,594 Views)
celine12

Sammie Jo
Jul 17 2013, 03:23 PM
Classic
Jul 17 2013, 01:11 PM
Sammie Jo
Jul 13 2013, 09:13 AM
Classic
Jul 12 2013, 07:44 PM
[quotekcihsJul 12 2013, 07:39 PM]... you must have missed the numerous times Nick has said how proud he is of First former Mrs. Nick Newman or the times he's kissed her on the cheek. But yeah, suuuuure... he's sooo disgusted with her, and hasn't forgiven her. Alright, sure....
IMO some people don't accept that Nick still loves First former Mrs. Nick Newman, always will.

loving someone and being IN love with someone are two entirely different things.
Lol, I know that...However, Sharon & Nick also have a connection they didn't have with anyone else. They would still be together but life situations seperated them.
what I'm saying is, that Sharon takes the slightest look from nick as some ray of hope that he's still in love with her, so a kiss on the cheek will have her scoping out a honeymoon cottage.
I don't think, that Avery, if she stays with Nick, is going to let Sharon get away with all the damsel in distress phone calls that she pulled when nick and phyliss were married.
It would be great if we would find out that faith isn't nick's, there was never a paternity test for her, just a maternity test, and she was sleeping with jack, billy, & nick.
Then she would have no hold on nick at all, Noah is a grown man, he can take care of himself, and I'm not so sure that Noah isn't matt Clark's kid, he looks more like Matt than he does Nick.[/quote]

Great post. I think you just wrote an upcoming TWIST to this storyline (re: Faith).
Edited by celine12, Jul 20 2013, 01:51 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

So Sharon didn't push Phyllis. I mean she fell because they were arguing and fighting over the phone but it wasn't a blatant, bitch, I'm gonna push your ass down the stairs. So at least Sharon's not a murderer. Totally bonkers yes, murderer no.

I mean, if they're going to blame this on her medication and she's the one that stopped taking it, then how can she be off the hook? She'll be just as to blame if she wilingly stopped taking it knowing what could happen. I mean, is she that flighty on and off the medication that nobody notices she talks to dead people? Geez.

So in order for this to work, someone would have to be responsible for deliberately messing with her medication in order to redeem Sharon. Man, I hated Sheila Carter. I don't need another whack job on the show. I mean, why do they hate Sharon so much. I'm gonna give this shit another month or two before i decide to give it up.

That's about how long I"m gonna give idiot Chelsea to stop being all in love with Dylan when she should be with Adam and their child. Did she really think it would be okay to lie to Adam and Dylan about a child? Idiot women on this show I tell you.

And Vicky, I'm sick of looking at your smug face. I hope Billy sleeps with Chloe. Would serve you right.
Edited by Ashtonion, Jul 22 2013, 06:26 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

Episode - Tuesday July 23rd

Sharon is just loosing it by the minute.
I dont think she has a handle on reality anymore.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Um, maybe Michael should have shot Carmine. Holy hell, he tied Lauren to a chair and took her phone?

Sharon has gone complete nutso. I have a feeling she might try to keep Phyllis from waking up. o.o

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Jul 22 2013, 06:24 PM
So Sharon didn't push Phyllis. I mean she fell because they were arguing and fighting over the phone but it wasn't a blatant, bitch, I'm gonna push your ass down the stairs. So at least Sharon's not a murderer. Totally bonkers yes, murderer no.

I mean, if they're going to blame this on her medication and she's the one that stopped taking it, then how can she be off the hook? She'll be just as to blame if she wilingly stopped taking it knowing what could happen. I mean, is she that flighty on and off the medication that nobody notices she talks to dead people? Geez.

So in order for this to work, someone would have to be responsible for deliberately messing with her medication in order to redeem Sharon. Man, I hated Sheila Carter. I don't need another whack job on the show. I mean, why do they hate Sharon so much. I'm gonna give this shit another month or two before i decide to give it up.

That's about how long I"m gonna give idiot Chelsea to stop being all in love with Dylan when she should be with Adam and their child. Did she really think it would be okay to lie to Adam and Dylan about a child? Idiot women on this show I tell you.

And Vicky, I'm sick of looking at your smug face. I hope Billy sleeps with Chloe. Would serve you right.
I cant stand Sharon.I hope they
place her at the scene of the crime.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Jul 22 2013, 08:05 PM

I KNEW Lauren was going to end up getting tied up in a chair! lol
This is turning into psycho city between Carmine, Sharon and Fen. :drunk:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

If Carmine and Sharon would have had a child it would have been like Fen.

Lock em up!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jul 23 2013, 07:29 AM
If Carmine and Sharon would have had a child it would have been like Fen.

Lock em up!
maybe we need to take a DNA test! lmao

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Put your hand in the hat and pick?

DDiva
Member Avatar

Did anyone notice that slow slide Phylis did down the stairs? Not enough to cause a brain injury! Surely the stunt/editing budjet is bigger than that. :rolleyes:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

The long dress kept her from toppling ass over teakettle.
She also tried to stop herself from going all the way down.
All it takes is a hard thump on the head on the stairs.
But, that is how JFP wanted it done.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Lauren is so stupid, period. It would funny if Michael took out both Carmine and Lauren and get away with murder.
Nick raises Jack daughter as his own and everyone is singing his praises, :shrug:
Still find the NuKyle creepy looking.

metitle
Member Avatar

Episode - WED. JULY 24TH

Victoria is threatening Billy's baby mamas.
Those two heifers are going to eat her alive.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

DDiva
Jul 23 2013, 03:48 PM
Did anyone notice that slow slide Phylis did down the stairs? Not enough to cause a brain injury! Surely the stunt/editing budjet is bigger than that. :rolleyes:
I noticed how she held on to the handrail the whole time, lmao.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

what in the hell was up with that stairwell? That cheap shit looked like the stairwell of the SONY building!! ^o)

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

I think the FUNNIEST fall on Y&R will have to go to Victoria!! I still laugh about the time when she came waddling out of the rubble and that 1 tiny ass pebble hit her on the head, made her roll,put her in a coma, & made her have Reid!

Can anyone find that clip? :blulaugh: :popcorn:

celine12

Panda Panda
Jul 22 2013, 10:17 PM
Um, maybe Michael should have shot Carmine. Holy hell, he tied Lauren to a chair and took her phone?

Sharon has gone complete nutso. I have a feeling she might try to keep Phyllis from waking up. o.o
That thought crossed my mind too. Not only would Phyllis nail her for Summer's paternity fix, but Sharon would be blamed for Phyllis' fall. I think Sharon may get caught (on hospital camera maybe) trying to get rid of her nemesis once and for all.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jul 22 2013, 11:51 PM
metitle
Jul 22 2013, 08:05 PM

I KNEW Lauren was going to end up getting tied up in a chair! lol
This is turning into psycho city between Carmine, Sharon and Fen. :drunk:
Now I guess :flipoff: Carmine will rape Lauren.
He would have to untie her to do that.
She will probably bust him across the
head with something.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

LPS
Jul 17 2013, 02:21 PM
Fuck the leprechaun. Who cares about lame ass Melanie and her problems? I hate Adam and I hope he crushes her.

This is why I can't. Stand Villy. Billy is such a lame loser/douche around Victoria. Billy grow a pair and dump her.
I don't think Mel can sue :flipoff: Adam.Mel was a
willing participant.Whats Billy trying to do
get Mel killed?I wish Billy would dump
Victoria.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

DDiva
Jul 23 2013, 03:48 PM
yeah but she smacked her head when she landed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply