Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) removed from credits 7/10, no longer on contract; Drake Hogestyn again not listed
Topic Started: Jul 10 2013, 01:47 PM (9,471 Views)
Dreamy
Member Avatar

Time to do a Twitter campaign!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Soapgal:I am an EJ/JS fan also.I loved EJ in the scenes
with Arianna.I loved him holding her.I dont really care for
Lucus.Lucas was good with Arianna also.I had thought
a s/l would be nice for Lucas with Autum coming to Salem.
Sami suggested Lucas bring Autum to Salem.I loved the
way Sami said I will be nice.Is Sami nice?Heck no.Autum
wouldn't stand a chance around :flipoff: Kate/Sami.I could see
GT was writing Lucas into a corner.He was getting Cliff
Hanger roles.

/
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 11 2013, 01:09 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

One poster stated that GT said Lucas wasn't leading
man material.I think because Lucas has no love interest
is why he is recurring.There isn't enough s/l for him.I figured
that one he started getting Cliff hanger roles.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

support character still can be used and even without being pair with anyone

lucas link to many people in show it easy to write even without story

TPTB ideas who they think can or can not carry a story are ridiculous when matt ashford was still on show in 2011 and beginning of 2012 it seem part of the trio it seem TPTB see jack as support character it was all about poor daniel this and that and poor jennifer she need to break up from daniel because what his name

TPTB assessment who can or can not carry a story are ridiculous and TPTB does not care to write to who make sense in story but to who try push in story those that like the character that being push who will not care if made sense but it still does not change the fact it does not make sense

TPTB are bias for not writing for long time character especially males one

unless i mistaken there is not really any male vet on show contract[i not sure what really status of abe and roman]
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

mollymay
Jul 10 2013, 09:57 PM
TreasureCove
Jul 10 2013, 09:32 PM
mollymay
Jul 10 2013, 09:12 PM
TreasureCove
Jul 10 2013, 03:55 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
EJ is not in the spot Lucas used to occupy. That spot, the family approved man went to Rafe Hernandez.

Rafe wasn't family approved.

EJ is too in Lucas spot. All of the father/son bonding scenes were and still are given to EJ. Will keeps going to EJ instead of Lucas. EJ even held little AG first.
Rafe wasn't family approved?? I guess all that over the top pimping from Roman, Marlena, Brady, Eric and even Lucas was because they didn't like him??

there was 2 seconds when rafe first arrive sami family did not approved if you blink you would miss it
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Are we really comparing Lucas to Pookie here and how they both have fans who might be upset? REALLY? Man, I get that Lucas isn't everyone's cup of tea but to go into a thread about Bryan being taken off contract to state that they understand that not every fan is happy when their favorites are screwed over by TPTB and then go on to make some comment about Pookie fans being upset is strange....but whatever floats your boat peeps.

I still don't understand this fascination with 'lead' vs 'supporting' and how because TPTB don't consider Lucas a lead character they can't give him story....I think this is where Days FAILS in comparison to the other soaps......Last time I checked ANY other show, they seem to use their cast way better than Days and they give equally interesting story lines to the leads and the rest of the cast which obviously includes supporting characters. Is Chloe a supporting character? Yes....but boy did she get story and IMHO NB sucks....Nicole is considered by this show as a supporting character although she's successfully lead more stories recently than all their leading ladies put together. Hope is a lead character and at her prime was very successful doing it, but somehow she's relegated to the background now and KA can still kick ass on a lead story if they gave her a chance. Dan isn't a lead character but he's treated as such. Brady gets story after story, but they were ALL unsuccessful until he started working opposite Kristen. Rafe gets story after story but somehow Lucas can't? I call bullshit....there is no reason in the world that this show can't move 'Sami's exes' out of her orbit once their relationships end...I might not be real happy with everything going on now with GH, I think their cast is bloated but they still seem to use all their characters in stories.....and they move the characters along to other pairings pretty quickly.....somehow Days can't figure it out, and I don't think it has ANYTHING to do with Bryan or Lucas...it's more than the show just doesn't want to even write for more than 2 of Sami's men at a time....and that's just ridiculous.
Online Profile Goto Top

soapgal
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 11 2013, 08:00 AM
Are we really comparing Lucas to Pookie here and how they both have fans who might be upset? REALLY? Man, I get that Lucas isn't everyone's cup of tea but to go into a thread about Bryan being taken off contract to state that they understand that not every fan is happy when their favorites are screwed over by TPTB and then go on to make some comment about Pookie fans being upset is strange....but whatever floats your boat peeps.

I still don't understand this fascination with 'lead' vs 'supporting' and how because TPTB don't consider Lucas a lead character they can't give him story....I think this is where Days FAILS in comparison to the other soaps......Last time I checked ANY other show, they seem to use their cast way better than Days and they give equally interesting story lines to the leads and the rest of the cast which obviously includes supporting characters. Is Chloe a supporting character? Yes....but boy did she get story and IMHO NB sucks....Nicole is considered by this show as a supporting character although she's successfully lead more stories recently than all their leading ladies put together. Hope is a lead character and at her prime was very successful doing it, but somehow she's relegated to the background now and KA can still kick ass on a lead story if they gave her a chance. Dan isn't a lead character but he's treated as such. Brady gets story after story, but they were ALL unsuccessful until he started working opposite Kristen. Rafe gets story after story but somehow Lucas can't? I call bullshit....there is no reason in the world that this show can't move 'Sami's exes' out of her orbit once their relationships end...I might not be real happy with everything going on now with GH, I think their cast is bloated but they still seem to use all their characters in stories.....and they move the characters along to other pairings pretty quickly.....somehow Days can't figure it out, and I don't think it has ANYTHING to do with Bryan or Lucas...it's more than the show just doesn't want to even write for more than 2 of Sami's men at a time....and that's just ridiculous.

Clearly this was directed at me since I made the comment. First, my point was that anytime a character is taken off contract there are upset people, no matter how insignificant the character is. I used Pookie as an example because that was the most insignificant character I could think of (sorry Pookie fans). There is nothing TPTB do that doesn't piss off someone. If Jesus Christ himself was coming to Days for a week there would be someone who was upset, I'm certain. Nothing they do makes everyone happy. That was the point I was making. If that was unclear than clearly that was my error. I also acknowledged that BD has a very significant fan base in my post which eluded to many people being upset. Again, if this was unclear that was again my mistake. I specifically worded my post in the way that I did regarding it only being my opinion so that I wouldn't create an argument or hostility. IMO I see comments about JS that are much more offensive than a comparison to Pookie.

I don't like Lucas and I see why they don't see him as a lead or write for him. If that is not along the lines of what I am able to post in this thread I apologize. However, I think if the title of the thread was "AS was taken off contract" many ppl would be making comments about how much they don't like her. At the risk of being repetitious I never post anything to anger anyone or invoke hostility and often I see posts that are like that and purposely don't comment on them. I am only stating my opinion which I know is not shared by everyone. If the Pookie reference was anger inducing I sincerely apologize as I NEVER intend to post anything that offends or angers anyone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dee-anne

Soapgal,

You said in your post above, 'I don't like Lucas and I see why they don't see him as a lead or write for him.' [/quote]

I am not a Lucas fan but, I can see that the writers do treat him as if he is insignificant a lot of the times. It is so blatantly obvious and they really dont care.

I am just curious about the statement you made above. Why do you think they dont write for Lucas, and as an actor I dont think he is worse than EJ, so why don't you see him as a lead?
Edited by Dee-anne, Jul 11 2013, 08:55 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysmemories

LuvingLumi
Jul 11 2013, 08:00 AM

Or they don't wan't to write for Bo, Jack or John either. Instead were stuck with a bunch of losers instead of real men.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

soapgal
Jul 10 2013, 11:50 PM
I have watched the show for about 25 years and have never been a Lucas fan. I didn't like Lumi and I thought the idea of Lucas and Chloe was the craziest thing I've ever seen (even for a soap). I do acknowledge, however that Lucas and BD have a significant fan base. You could argue that every character does, but I would say that BD's is larger than many. Truth of the matter is whenever Days takes any character off contract they are pissing off a fan base. I imagine when Pooky disappeared there were many upset about that as well, it's the nature of the beast. However, bottom line seems to be that TPTB do not think he can carry a story and his only place on canvas is supporting. I agree with this opinion. I do not find him charismatic in the least, while he is humorous I enjoy his humor only in a limited supporting role. I have no desire to see a new love interest for him. Please let me be clear I am only expressing my personal opinion, I know not everyone agrees with me, nor do I expect that.

I am a huge JS/EJ fan and I'm not going to debate endlessly who has the bigger fan base or who fans want to see because clearly it is opinion based and there are no winners, only arguments. However, for me personally even if it made more sense for BD to be more involved in the Wabi baby SL, or Will's struggle, or to hold AG for the first time I love JS/EJ and as a fan I was quite happy that he was in these scenes. I cannot imagine I was the only one.

On another note, I went to my boss today and asked for more hours which means obviously someone will lose hours, glad my work place doesn't have a board :sarcasm:
I agree with a lot of this. I do think it's too bad that they won't try to give him a love interest (maybe chem test him with the two new women) or a small story here and there, but because of his fans, not because I think it'll have much of an effect on the show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

They take Bryan off contract while keeping useless idiots like Rafe and Daniel around. If anyone should be removed from contract it's Galen G. He can't act worth a crap and Rafe has ties to no one. Instead they cast a new female character for this idiot. I agree with everyone else, pure writer bias. :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapgal
Member Avatar

Dee-anne
Jul 11 2013, 08:51 AM

'I don't like Lucas and I see why they don't see him as a lead or write for him.'

I am not a Lucas fan but, I can see that the writers do treat him as if he is insignificant a lot of the times. It is so blatantly obvious and they really dont care.

I am just curious about this statement you made above. Why do you think they dont write for Lucas, and as an actor I dont think he is worse than EJ, so why don't you see him as a lead?[/quote]

I don't think BD is a bad actor at all, actually I think he's a good actor. I don't see him as a lead because IMO he doesn't have the charismatic qualities of a lead character. This is purely subjective, absolutely no objectivity is related to this statement. I think other leads have more charisma such as Jason Thompson, Steve Burton, Tyler Christopher, even DH (I don't want to start an argument so I won't include JS, even though he is my all time favorite). If you see a mainstream show doing a soap parody they wouldn't use a character like Lucas as the sexy male lead they would use one of those I named above. I just don't see him fitting the perception of a male lead character based on his lack of charisma and sex appeal. Of course, that's all subjective I'm sure there are others who see him as charismatic and sexy.

ITA that TPTB do not treat him well and don't use him in SLs that he would be expected to be in. For example, many Lucas fans argue EJ is inserted in stories where Lucas' place should be. I don't disagree with this. I just think that TPTB think EJ is more popular and/or fans would rather see him and that's why they put him there. I, for one, would rather see him there than Lucas. This isn't real life where a father would be in his son's life when he's having a baby with someone else. This is a soap that wants to put on screen people that fans want to see. A lot of people complain about the lack of realism with the lack of Lucas in the SL, but for me personally I don't care about realism. I just want to see entertainment and the characters that entertain me.

Could they use Lucas in supporting stories? Of course! However, again I think the perception is that fans want to see other supporting characters more or TPTB want to give fans a chance to get to know the JJs of Salem more. I don't necessarily agree or disagree, that's just what I think. It seems from what I read that many die hard Lucas fans are long time viewers, I don't know that new viewers have embraced or enjoyed the character. I guess he hasn't really been on screen enough for a new viewer to know him.

Thanks for asking my opinion!
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapgal
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jul 11 2013, 09:07 AM
They take Bryan off contract while keeping useless idiots like Rafe and Daniel around. If anyone should be removed from contract it's Galen G. He can't act worth a crap and Rafe has ties to no one. Instead they cast a new female character for this idiot. I agree with everyone else, pure writer bias. :flipoff:

While I have stated I don't like Lucas, I would take him over GG any day of the week and twice on Sunday! BD is at least a good actor. Disgusted they are bringing in a new love interest for GG.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

My goodness the furor over BD/Lucas ;)

Lucas (along with Sami) was one of the main reason I started watching this show, and he has been a consistent fave. I've not always loved the writing for Lucas, but at the center he was the epitome of a gray character for me, a legacy character without a doubt, and an interesting choice to carry on whatever was left of the Horton family on this show. I think BD is a pretty underrated actor, and imbues Lucas with a kind of natural charm that I think is really rather special. Lucas suffered from being written so firmly in Sami's orbit, however, and being all about Sami all the time. As the die-hardiest Lumi you will ever find, a part of me loves it that Lucas is ever-so connected with Sami. Sure. But the character has ties to plenty of other characters on the show, and BD is perfectly capable of carrying off stories with any of them. He happens to work best with Ali though, so I guess that's been part of the problem.

As for EJ or James or whatever being TO BLAME for BD's ushering off the show, psshhh. First of all, no. Second of all, I'd rather not have to talk about James/EJ more than I do just normally in watching the show. But when most of the stories involving late 30s/early 40s men involve EJ, Rafe and holy-mother-of-fuck Daniel, the consequence is that other actors of a similar age and purpose are squeezed out. And that's all. This isn't any one actor's fault -- unless there is something going on BTS, but prob not -- but it is a consequence of TPTB focusing all their time on characters that some of us think are way too overly-exposed as it is. And, yes, there were plenty of times last year esp. that I thought EJ was usurping some of the stories and spots Lucas should be occupying. But that is more a reflection of who/what TPTB celebrate or value, and that pisses me off too.

Decisions like this make me very sad. I feel like it's a defeat, for sure, and it bums me out, and makes me sooooo angry!!!! But it is what it is. Maybe with a regime or writers change etc., something will change. It's just upsetting to see BD shat on by these head honchos, as he deserves better. And as a Lucas fan, I've felt perpetually punched in the face as well, and frankly I have come to internalize this dismissal, so maybe I have TPTB to blame for any far-reaching insecurities I have. Can I send them the therapy bill?

Juuussstt kidding. All I can really say is whenever a veteran and legacy character is tossed aside to make room for characters of less rich history and what I perceive as importance to the canvas - I AM LOOKING AT YOU, DANIEL - that is a sad day indeed. It does something to the integrity of the show, for me.

And yes, the inability of this show to more successfully, interestingly, creatively or permanently integrate Lucas IS a very big black mark against it indeed.
Edited by elci525, Jul 11 2013, 10:42 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

I recall an episode, years ago, when Lucas was coming out of a coma. At the time I really didn't care for him and was disappointed he was back. But through the years, there have been moments I've really enjoyed. Honestly, most of them involved Sami, specifically the times when they were attracted to one another but refused to admit it. My favorite Lucas moments were early on in his return this time. While I'm not necessarily a LUMI shipper, I really do like these two together, friends, partners in crime, whatever. They work so well together. It really seems natural. And best of all, it's in scenes with Lucas that I enjoy Sami the most.

Here's hoping whether recurring or on contract, we see Lucas more often.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

soapgal
Jul 11 2013, 09:13 AM
Dee-anne

'I don't like Lucas and I see why they don't see him as a lead or write for him.'

I am just curious about this statement you made above. Why do you think they dont write for Lucas, and as an actor I dont think he is worse than EJ, so why don't you see him as a lead?

Quote:

I don't think BD is a bad actor at all, actually I think he's a good actor. I don't see him as a lead because IMO he doesn't have the charismatic qualities of a lead character. This is purely subjective, absolutely no objectivity is related to this statement. I think other leads have more charisma such as Jason Thompson, Steve Burton, Tyler Christopher, even DH (I don't want to start an argument so I won't include JS, even though he is my all time favorite). If you see a mainstream show doing a soap parody they wouldn't use a character like Lucas as the sexy male lead they would use one of those I named above. I just don't see him fitting the perception of a male lead character based on his lack of charisma and sex appeal. Of course, that's all subjective I'm sure there are others who see him as charismatic and sexy.

ITA that TPTB do not treat him well and don't use him in SLs that he would be expected to be in. For example, many Lucas fans argue EJ is inserted in stories where Lucas' place should be. I don't disagree with this. I just think that TPTB think EJ is more popular and/or fans would rather see him and that's why they put him there. I, for one, would rather see him there than Lucas. This isn't real life where a father would be in his son's life when he's having a baby with someone else. This is a soap that wants to put on screen people that fans want to see. A lot of people complain about the lack of realism with the lack of Lucas in the SL, but for me personally I don't care about realism. I just want to see entertainment and the characters that entertain me.

Could they use Lucas in supporting stories? Of course! However, again I think the perception is that fans want to see other supporting characters more or TPTB want to give fans a chance to get to know the JJs of Salem more. I don't necessarily agree or disagree, that's just what I think. It seems from what I read that many die hard Lucas fans are long time viewers, I don't know that new viewers have embraced or enjoyed the character. I guess he hasn't really been on screen enough for a new viewer to know him.

You actually think that fans want to see more of likes of Daniel and Rafe than Lucas? I don't agree with that in the slightest. Go to ANY board, go to ANY Forum except shipper boards and you'll find an overwhelming majority of posters wanting to see more of Lucas and missing Lucas in story. Every time Lucas appears you see people tweeting out their support and you see posters on boards saying the same thing over and over again, "I want more Lucas".

When Bryan was said to be returning there was an overwhelming joy around the boards with a good majority of posters everywhere stating that they were happy he was back. Here at DR alone, the vast majority of posters were elated: http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8616415/1/ and if you go back to the thread where his firing was announced in 2009, you'll see that although there was some outrage, a number of posters didn't really care to see him go, because the writing for him had taken such a toll on his character by then that some people didn't really care, it's sort of what we are seeing now with Drake's news. Bryan and Lucas has fans and they aren't just fans of Lumi BTW.....the misconception I think is that Bryan only has Lumi fans backing him up and I think that is the perception that TPTB have and maybe that is why they don't give a flip about the character, especially when Sami is now in one relationship and they keep throwing her back into Rafe's orbit every now and again. TPTB couldn't be more wrong if this is what's stopping them. I'd say at this time and for the longest time now fans have wanted to see him get chem testing with another female or two, but this show refuses to even make an attempt. This must be the only soap who continuously writes for the popular actresses of pairings and lets the popular males go to waste over and over again.....it's mind blowing.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Jul 11 2013, 10:30 AM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Dee-anne

soapgal
Dee-anne

I am just curious about this statement you made above. Why do you think they dont write for Lucas, and as an actor I dont think he is worse than EJ, so why don't you see him as a lead?

Thanks for asking my opinion! [/quote]

Thank you for replying.

Regardless of how popular that tptb thinks EJ is, they fullyl know that Lucas also has his fans. What they should have concentrated on is writing character driven stories, that are well written and makes sense, and utilise the characters they do have on canvass, instead of concentrating on using the ones that they think are favorites, as in the case of using EJ in scenes where Lucas has more of a right to be in. By concentrating on their favorites, they are alienating viewers who do not give too hoots about their favs. I am also sure that there are viewers who likes EJ or use to like EJ, that also likes Lucas.

Lucas has a sense of humour and he knows how to deliver the punch lines. This is a talent that is wasted because they won't write for him. EJ is not naturally funny, nor is Rafe. I use to love Lucas and Kate scenes, not so much Lucas and Sami scenes because I cant stand Sami, but they do have chemistry. The fact that he can have chemistry with Sami, means they could easily bring someone on board for Lucas. I think Sami is boring with EJ as well as with Rafe. I can't see the fascination that these writers have with her, and Lucas to me is a better actor but yet, he is the one they hardly bother to write for. Life is definitely not fair.

If they bothered to write for the poor guy, I am sure more people on top of the ones that already do would like him. He might not be to everyone's taste but EJ is not to everyone's taste either. Tyler Christopher who is good looking and who you think has charisma, I find boring. Steve Burton, I grew to like him because of the writing for him, and he is a good actor. I absolutely loved his love story with Sam. Yes, it is all subjective, and that is why they should not just concentrate on people they think are favorites but concentrate on writing good stories and use the whole cast as much as possible. They all have their fans.

I absolutely hate EJ with Sami. I don't see the charisma when he is with Sami. He comes across as a wuss. Come to think of it maybe it is a good thing that they are not writing much for Lucas. Otherwise they would try their hardest to destroy the character. They did a good job with John.
Edited by Dee-anne, Jul 11 2013, 11:15 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

BD has proven that he has the ability to lead stories. He was a huge part of several stories in the 90's.
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapgal
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jul 11 2013, 10:28 AM
soapgal
Dee-anne

Quote:

You actually think that fans want to see more of likes of Daniel and Rafe than Lucas? I don't agree with that in the slightest. Go to ANY board, go to ANY Forum except shipper boards and you'll find an overwhelming majority of posters wanting to see more of Lucas and missing Lucas in story. Every time Lucas appears you see people tweeting out their support and you see posters on boards saying the same thing over and over again, "I want more Lucas".

When Bryan was said to be returning there was an overwhelming joy around the boards with a good majority of posters everywhere stating that they were happy he was back. Here at DR alone, the vast majority of posters were elated: http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8616415/1/ and if you go back to the thread where his firing was announced in 2009, you'll see that although there was some outrage, a number of posters didn't really care to see him go, because the writing for him had taken such a toll on his character by then that some people didn't really care, it's sort of what we are seeing now with Drake's news. Bryan and Lucas has fans and they aren't just fans of Lumi BTW.....the misconception I think is that Bryan only has Lumi fans backing him up and I think that is the perception that TPTB have and maybe that is why they don't give a flip about the character, especially when Sami is now in one relationship and they keep throwing her back into Rafe's orbit every now and again. TPTB couldn't be more wrong if this is what's stopping them. I'd say at this time and for the longest time now fans have wanted to see him get chem testing with another female or two, but this show refuses to even make an attempt. This must be the only soap who continuously writes for the popular actresses of pairings and lets the popular males go to waste over and over again.....it's mind blowing.

I did not say that fans "want to see Rafe and Daniel more of the likes of Lucas". I said the perception was that fans want to see other supporting characters more than Lucas, the example I gave was JJ. I actually was referring to the younger crowd not Daniel or Rafe.

I don't know what others want. I can only speak for myself personally and as I said while I think BD is a good actor I don't like the character of Lucas. Clearly you have a different opinion which I respect. The initial intent of my first post is basically to say that no matter who is taken off contract there will be an upset fan base. My subsequent posts were to give both my opinion and what my opinion is of TBTBs perceptions. While I have a different opinions than some, maybe many it is only my opinion. I respectfully understand that not everyone agrees with me nor would I want them to. I don't like Lucas and am ok with him not being on contract.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

I don't think that I understand the idea that Lucas isn't there/gets less screen time so that fans can get to know the JJs of Salem better....but ok.

I just want to see entertainment with the characters that entertain me too, as well as a bit of realism as it pertains to the world/relationship constructed by and within the soap. And this is why I've been especially upset with the lack of Lucas. And just as an appreciator of the show and its history, and acknowledging the importance of holding on to your vets while integrating them in fresh story lines with new characters, I think the show's inability to do this with Lucas is especially unfortunate. But alas, them's the breaks and something I have come to expect. If I'm a fan of something....it tends to disappear quickly. Now where is that therapy bill........
Edited by elci525, Jul 11 2013, 11:20 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic