Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday July 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 11 2013, 08:19 AM (13,152 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Scriptwriter: Jeanne Marie Ford

Segment 1: Kristen tells Dan she was doing nothing. Dan retorts - Breaking the law.

Eric is puzzled and wonders why he's thinking of that incident in the hotel lobby. Jen knocks and comes in. She sees his expression and asks if he's okay.

Adrienne confronts Justin in the living room. When were you going to tell me you're totally in bed with the DiMera's. Justin - I have a meeting to go to so I really don't have the time to get caught up in your little drama. Adrienne - My drama? Oh no Justin, this time it's all on you and now you've inflicted it on our entire family.

When Sami says he's been planning this the entire time they've been together and he never told her, EJ tells her it doesn't matter. It's done. Sami - How did your father react to being kicked out of the company, his house, his son's ... EJ laughs. He was furious obviously, as you can imagine. He stood in that doorway and told me that I'm going to come crawling back begging him to take back what I stole from him. EJ is having a gay old time. Can you imagine! You can't seriously be upset about this. Sami - Really? 'Cause actually I think I can. I think I have every right to be upset about the fact that you hid from me that you were destroying our lives.

Kristen - I know what I did was wrong but it wasn't illegal. It was there; I couldn't help myself. Please tell me you forgive me. Dan - No way.

Eric - No, I was just thinking. Jen - Am I interrupting? Eric - No, not at all. Jen - I just wanted you to look over this press release before I sent it out. Eric checks its over. This looks great. Father Matt and I really appreciate you doing this pro bono. Jen - It's no problem. I feel so honoured to be part of such a worthy cause. I kind of wish JJ had had a chance to go to St Luke's school. I hope you're not working too hard. Eric - No, why? Jen - 'Cause you look really pale. Cue fb of him collapsing when Sami was there. Eric - No, I'm fine ... I hope.

Justin - I've inflicted nothing on this family. I'm doing my job. Adrienne - Your job? Right! Helping EJ oust his father as head of all global DiMera Enterprises and to hell with what happens next. Justin - With what happens next? Why is that your problem or mine for that matter? Adrienne - Why is that our problem? How clueless are you? Do you think that Stefano DiMera is just going to pick up his marbles and go home? You think he's suddenly going to morph into a gentle, passive person? Guess what Justin. I don't have your faith in the man's essential humanity finally surfacing now that you and his son have royally screwed him. He's going to be out for blood! Yours, mine and Sonny's too.

EJ - Destroyed our lives? I've done the exact opposite. I've improved our lives beyond your wildest dreams. Sami - Wow. So you have officially lost your mind. EJ - Me! I just pulled off the coup of the century. A little kudos would be nice for improving our lives exponentially as opposed to being berated by you. I mean, do you grasp exactly what it is that I have done here. The mighty Stefano DiMera has been felled. You're future husband has just achieved the impossible and in doing so has insured that you and Allie and William and Johnny and Sydney and Arianna are going to have a life free from worrying. Sami - Are you kidding me? I'm more worried now that I ever have been in my entire life and that's actually saying a lot. You're really standing there crowing about how you pulled off the coup of the century! From where I stand you're a fool.

Kristen - Why are you being like this? Dan - Why do you think? You're in my home, invading my privacy, snooping in confidential medical files. Kristen - What! She picks up the note from Jennifer. I was looking at this. Where's Parker? Dan - He's in bed. So you weren't reading my patient's private medical files just my private correspondence. Kristen - I'm sorry, I know that's between you and Jennifer. Dan - Damn right. It's none of my business but I just have a really hard time seeing the two of you going through such a rough patch. I overstepped. I have a terrible tendency to do that. My heart's in the right place. You believe me, don't you?

Segment 2: Kristen - I know heartbreak like nobody else and I really don't want to see it spread to my friends like some horrible, contagious disease. Please just let it stop with me. Dan - And Brady of course. No offence, but you're really not in the best position to be offering advice on the subject of heartbreak. Kristen - That's probably true. Dan - Now, if you please, I have a lot of work to do ... Kristen goes to the door and says I really want what's best for you. There's a knock on the door. It's Maggie. Kristen leaves. Maggie - What was she doing here? Dan - Just trying to smooth things out between me and Jen. Maggie - Don't tell me Kristen DiMera and I actually agree on something. Dan - I asked her to stay out of it and to be honest, I wish you would have too. In the hallway Kristen sends the pics of Eric's test results to Dr. Chyka. Okay, Dr. Chyka, we're almost home free.

Jen - What do you mean you hope you're doing fine. Eric - I'm feeling good right now. Dr. Jonas is still running tests. Jen - Why? Eric - He's not sure what made me sick and he said he's not going to rest until he figures it out. Jen - You're lucky to have a doctor who cares so much. Eric agrees. He asks if she's okay. Jen - Yes, why? Eric - I saw Daniel earlier. If there's ever anything I can do for you. Jen - Well prayers would be appreciated especially for JJ right now. I'm sure you already heard that he got kicked out of boarding school. Since he's come home we've been dealing with so many ... issues would be the kind way of putting it. He's just crying out for attention and I feel like I need to just love him so much and give him so much discipline right now. Eric - I hope you're not beating yourself up. You're a great mother. What every child needs is someone to believe in him or her. Give him a chance. Jen - Yeah. Eric - Speaking of, I hear my cousin's got a job as your new PR asst at the hospital. Jen - Theresa, yeah, right. Eric - Have you met her yet? Jen - Oh yes I sure have.

Theresa is at the pub. She gives Caroline a hug and tells her she's so beautiful. Caroline - Jeannie, ever the charmer. Theresa - Theresa, I go by Theresa now. Caroline - Yes, I'm sorry. Theresa - It's okay. I have to keep reminding mom too and she doesn't have any excuse. Caroline - I see. So what is your excuse for taking so long to come by here? Theresa fb's to getting drugs from JJ. Just kind of busy with stuff I had to take care of.

Justin - Give me a break Adrienne for God's sake. Do you think I would do any of this if I thought it would endanger my family? Adrienne - Yes you would only because you let EJ pull the wool over your eyes. Justin - Oh. And that's not insulting. Adrienne - Wasn't it humiliating enough that you got Sami off without so much as a slap on the wrist for killing a cop! Justin - What are you talking about! You know exactly ... Adrienne - Now you're involved with this mob-related business of theirs. Justin - Stop right there. I'm not going to let you stand there and accuse me of doing anything. Do you understand me? Because I have not! All the corporations involved in EJ's takeover are legal entities dealing in legitimate enterprises. Adrienne - What's happened to you? Justin turns to leave. Adrienne - Justin, stop. It's like the man I married has suddenly morphed into some amoral bastard who doesn't give a damn about anything but getting ahead or wherever you think this sickening alliance is going to get you. Where's your self-respect? Where's your integrity? Justin - I'm so out of here. Adrienne - Justin, be real! There has never been anything legitimate about the DiMera's and if you've convinced yourself otherwise where does that leave us? Where do we go from here?

EJ - You will never insult like me that again, do you understand? You will never blatantly disrespect me like that again. Do you understand! Sami - We call each other names all the time, EJ. Shut up. EJ - Why do have to insist on being so petulant and disrespectful every time I dare to make a decision without asking for your bloody approval. Sami - That's exactly why you didn't tell me about it. Because you knew I'd never give my approval, not in a million years. EJ - The reason I didn't tell you about it is because I knew you wouldn't be able to keep your bloody mouth shut.

Segment 3: Dan - I thought we agreed our conversation about JJ was between us. Maggie - I made it worse, I'm sorry. Dan - I know that's the last thing you wanted to do. I think we just all need to leave this alone right now. Maggie - What does that mean? Dan - It means that Jennifer and I are going to take a break. Maggie - Why? Dan - I really don't want to talk about it.

Caroline tells Theresa she has a vacant apt upstairs. Theresa - Grandma, I already told you ... Caroline - I know you want to be on your own but it's rent free and you can't beat Tom's cooking. Theresa - I didn't come to sponge off family. Caroline - According to your mother you didn't want to come to Salem at all. Theresa - My parents just wanted to get rid of me for a while. Caroline - They just wanted you to get a fresh start. They love you very much. Kayla told me you're going to be working with Jennifer Horton at the hospital. Have you met her? Theresa - Actually I have. We didn't really hit it off.

Jen - I met Theresa the other night. Today is her first day in the office. Eric - I'm glad she works for someone so understanding, you know, who doesn't hold stuff over her. Jen - I don't know what stuff that could be. Eric - Well let's just say you can exchange a lot of parenting stories with my Aunt Kim and Uncle Shane. Jen - I probably could. And on that note I need to get back to work. Eric - I know it must be very hard for you to see Daniel at the hospital. Jen - Yeah, it is. Eric - But not because you don't want to, right? I'm not really in a position to give relationship advice but I do see a lot of couples who come in here for counselling. It's very difficult to work through your relationship when you're not talking so maybe this is something that you and Daniel need to deal with together.

Dan - I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I know you love Jen and you love me but what would help the most is for you to not help. Maggie understands. But I've known Jennifer longer than you have and I'm telling you she does not want to be alone right now.

Eric - Putting your son first does not mean you have to exclude everyone else in your life. Jen - I know that but ... Eric - Do you love Daniel? Tell him. From my experience, that's never the wrong thing to do.

Maggie - If you don't want to take a break then be honest with Jennifer. You love her. Tell her so. Dan stares at his phone.

Jen stares at her phone.

Justin - Take a look around Adrienne, what do you see? What do you see! 40 rooms. A cook, a butler, a pool, hot tub. Do you have a problem living here knowing where Uncle Victor made his money? Adrienne - No, because you helped Victor turn his business around into something we could all be proud of. Justin - And you think EJ is incapable of doing that? I really don't care what people are saying about this deal because it's ALL on the up and up! So you can just keep second guessing me and taking this morally superior tone which is, as I pointed out, hypocritical at the very least, but that's your problem, not mine. Adrienne - It's not all about you, Justin. Justin - Oh I know! I HATE thinking about other people. Adrienne - Our son is living with Will Horton. His mother is about to marry EJ DiMera. Doesn't that concern you in the least? Justin - No, it doesn't! Sonny is a grown man and I trust him to make the right decisions. But lately I'm not sure I can say the same thing about you. He leaves slamming the door behind him.

Sami - Are you kidding me? I can't keep a secret? That is ridiculous! I'm the best liar, the best secret keeper on the planet. The other night, when I was trying to cuddle with fiancé and you had to take that important call ... it was about this, wasn't it? You were planning Stefano's downfall instead of being in bed with me. Oh so romantic! EJ - I was planning our future. Sami - And all those working emails and mysterious work texts you were getting ... EJ - Any of those emails or texts would have only served to worry you had you known what was going on. I was trying, much to your horror now evidently, to protect you so that you would not have to worry. So that you would not have to fret. I was also trying to protect myself, stupid fool that I am, from being driven crazy by you. Sami - That is so unfair. EJ - Let me tell you what is unfair. What is unfair is that you have the entire world at your feet but instead of celebrating this incredible windfall you are going to bitch and moan because you weren't involved in the planning stages. Sami - OMG! You are missing the point. You left me out of the planning stage of this because you knew I would never agree to it. I would never in a million years agreed to you making a mortal enemy out of Stefano DiMera because now he will dedicate himself to getting revenge against you, me and our children!

Segment 4: EJ - If you had just listened to me for one second instead of running your mouth off like some petulant adolescent ... Sami - I've been listening and that is the problem. EJ yells - I have all the power. I HAVE IT! My father has none, nothing, zip, alright! It's all mine. What would you like me to do to communicate this to you so you can grasp it. Should I have it written in the sky? Would you like me to put it on the DiMera Blog? Sami - So Stefano has nothing? EJ - Oh by George, I think she's got it. Sami - He's penniless. EJ - No, he's not penniless but anything of any import, the company, the jet, the house, that is all mine. Sami - So what about his pride. Did you take that from him too? Did you take back his need for revenge? Have you forgotten what he's holding over us or do you just not care? Stefano DiMera is not the kind of man who is just going to crawl away and disappear. No, I'm pretty sure he's going to be licking his wounds and planning his revenge, his vengeance against you and anyone who stands in his way will be history including my son. He has evidence that could put Will in prison but you're too busy dealing with your daddy issues to realise that I might lose my son forever.

Jen stares at Dan's pic and number on her phone.

Dan stares at Jen's pic and number on his phone.

Jen sighs. If he thought I was sending him mixed messages before ...

Maggie comes back into the living room. What is it? Dan - You know what, Jen's the one who wanted the break. So unless I hear otherwise I have to respect it. He puts his phone down.

Jen puts her phone in her purse. (Split screen)

Caroline - Why wouldn't you and Jennifer Horton hit it off? Theresa - Well she definitely won't like me if I'm late on my first day so I better get going. Caroline - Okay. Stop by for lunch anytime. Theresa - Thanks, I will. Hey Grandma, when I saw you in the hospital in California, I was really scared. I'm so glad you're doing better. Caroline - You still have to be patient with me. Theresa - Like you haven't been patient with me. God, if I didn't have you to talk to ... Caroline - You can always talk to me Jeannie ... uh, Theresa. They hug. I love you. Theresa - I love you too. Caroline - Knock 'em dead ... not literally.

Kristen and the doctor are in the park. Kristen - I'm not comfortable meeting in public but with everything going in my house I didn't have much choice. Dr. Chyka - I haven't been able to get in touch with your father. Kristen - Don't even bother. Did you get the photos I emailed you. Dr. Chyka - Right here. You know your average doctor would never think to order these tests ... Kristen - Daniel's not your average doctor. So, what does it show? Anything? Dr. Chyka - No. The masking agents have done their job. The drugs you administered remain undetectable. Kristen - Great. All I have to do is one more thing. It's all going to come out when and where I want it to, to the people I want to show it to.

Segment 5: EJ - How dare you insinuate that I don't care about William. If I thought for one second that my father was going to use that evidence do you really think that I would have done what I did. Sami - I don't know what to think anymore. EJ pours himself yet another drink. I would never do anything to put William or any other member of our family in jeopardy. Why do you think I planned what I did down to the last detail. Sami - I would love to hear the details. EJ - Get comfortable. My father is not going to expose William because if he did that he would expose his relationship to Bernardi and we know by virtue of the fact that he went crawling out of town that he doesn't want to do that. Besides which my father likes William. If he's going to hold a debt over anyone's head it's going to be mine. Sami - Right, because Stefano always plays fair! He knows better than anyone that the best way to hurt you would be to hurt the people you love. EJ bangs his fists on the desk several times and yells. We don't have to worry about Stefano ANYMORE! Sami - You saying that ... you SHOUTING that at me ... does not make it true. You are standing there callously, irrationally, so cavalier about the safety of our children. If you think Stefano isn't going to come at you with guns blazing then you are a fool! EJ - Okay. I have a question for you. If I'm such a fool, if I'm so careless, so irresponsible, so deluded ... if I don't love you or our children enough to protect them, put their lives first, then what the hell are you doing marrying me?

Kristen sits as the woman who edited the tape watches it out in the open in the park. Kristen asks if she can have her Tablet back. I want your absolute assurance that nobody is going to be able to tell that video was edited and any traces of Eric's sad little protests are going to be excised completely. I worked very hard on this and I need it to succeed.

Dan plays with Parker and then tells him to be good for Grandma. Maggie loves spending time with Parker. Dan thanks her. I'm going to see if I can get some answers for Eric. Maggie - If he's recovered does it really matter? I just hate to see you pushing yourself so hard. Dan - I'd hate for anything to happen to the guy because I missed something that is right in front of my face.

Theresa runs into the office and sees Jen. Hi. Jen - Hi. Heard you never made it to HR to fill out your W2 form. Anne Millbauer scooped me on that. Tip #1 - You don't want to get on her bad side. And you do want to get paid for all your hard work ... just make sure that you don't clock in until you actually start work. Theresa - I meant to get here sooner but I went to see my Grandma Caroline. Jen - That's fine. We're just going to make sure that you start off on the right foot here. Theresa - Or maybe we just want to lay down the law. I get the feeling that you're still upset that I was with your son the other night. Jen - I think you're right. And while we're on the subject, the explanation that you gave me for being in my home the other night didn't make any sense. So why don't we try this again with the truth.

Sami - I know you love your kids. I know what a devoted father you are. You would do anything for them and you would do anything for me. EJ - Just answer my question. Why did you agree to marry me? Sami - Because I love you. EJ - Why do you love me? Sami - You showed me a side of yourself that nobody else gets to see. EJ - What about the side people do get to see. Don't you love that part of me? Don't you love it when I'm strong? Sami - You're always strong. EJ - Don't you like it when I'm ruthless? Sami - When it's for our family. EJ yells in her face - Everything I do is for my family. Sami - I know. He has Sami bent over a desk and he keeps at her. Don't you think I'm a more powerful man than my father is? Now that the violence has come out in full force - they're both turned on so they have sex. Yuck!

Segment 6: Dan gets a call from Dr. Raymond. I'm going over these test results and I get nothing so you are my last hope. Can you tell me for sure ... was my patient poisoned?

Kristen - This needs to look like raw footage; just point and shoot. The woman tells her it's plenty raw. Kristen pays her the rest of her fee. Sarah leaves. Kristen mutters - I've said it before Marlena, karma's a bitch and she's coming after you in spades.

Caroline brings a take out bag to Eric - her homemade chicken noodle soup. Eric - My favourite. Caroline - Am I lucky or what! I've had two grandchildren stop by here today. Theresa came by. Eric - How's she doing? I'm really looking forward to catching up with her. Caroline - She looks wonderful. Sometimes I wonder if that could be a curse or a blessing. Well, you should know my handsome grandson. You should know about that more than most people.

Theresa - Do you really need to make such a big deal out of this. Your son and I are friendly, that's all. He's a really good kid btw. Jen - I love your family and I'm really happy that we found a position for you. I really want this to work out okay. So let's just put what happened the other night behind us because it's never going to happen again. We're just going to throw all of our energy into work. I have some material I want you to go over while you're waiting at HR. Theresa - Multi-tasking huh. Jen - I'm sure you're good at that. You know what, we're going to be fine because you're going to make friends here at the work and you are going to set up a whole little life for yourself in Salem. And my son's in high school, you know that right? Theresa - Yeah actually I do know. Jen - Good. So you know that he is focusing on finishing summer school and that he's about to begin his senior year in the fall which I'm sure at this point in your life you have no interest in whatsoever. Theresa - As long as we're direct here, are you trying to tell me to stay away from your son.

Maggie and Adrienne are with Parker in the living room of the K mansion. They talk babies and baby language. Adrienne and Maggie start matchmaking - Parker and Arianna. Adrienne pulls out her phone to show them a picture of Arianna.

Sami and EJ leave another DNA sample on that rancid couch. They banter about the people in the portrait. EJ demands that she tell him that she knows he did the right thing.

Segment 7: Jen drops the reading material on Theresa's desk. Use your time wisely. She leaves. Theresa fingers her stash. Fine JJ's mom. I might be yours 9-5 but when I'm home my life is all mine.

Adrienne is showing Parker a video of Will and Arianna. She puts her cell down when Maggie has some trouble carrying the glasses over. While she's grabbing Parker's sippy cup the video of Sami jumping on Bernardi plays.

Sami tells EJ he did the right thing and she will never doubt him again. Delusional EJ tells her that Stefano will never hurt her or anyone in their family ever again. If he does I'll kill him. EJ declares that he did this for her. Sami is sceptical - Stefano disowning you wasn't the tiniest mitigating factor? EJ - It's pity to let a good opportunity for revenge go to waste. I think you and I are going to be the most compelling power couple since ... Sami - Bonnie and Clyde? Antony and Cleopatra? EJ - I take that back. I think that you and I will be without compare. I'll tell you this much. We're going to have a very, very happy ending.

The video continues to play.

Dr. Raymond wishes he could provide some insight but the toxicology report is clean. Dan - So nothing at all. Dr. Raymond - Just the medications that you administered when the patient was in the hospital. Dan - So you're sure there's nothing we're missing. Dr Raymond - No, I'm sorry. Dan thanks him and hangs up. That just doesn't make sense. I'm not giving up. He goes back to his notes.

Eric is on the phone when Kristen walks in. Eric - What are you doing here? Kristen - I just wanted to share something with you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJamily

I absolutely loved the EJ/Sami fight. I love EJ's attitude of, "You drive me freaking nuts! But I wouldn't have it any other way" toward Sami. Lucas and Rafe had moments of this dynamic with Sami. I remember one scene in particular where Sami was shouting at Rafe, "I have fortitude! I have determination!" (paraphrasing) and Rafe was smiling at her brazenness. I enjoyed those pairings when the guys showed they didn't mind her giving as well as she gets. But mostly when others yell at Sami it's due to frustration that she's not more like Carrie. I love Sami as a bad girl, and I'm glad EJ shares my appreciation of her questionable morals.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jul 11 2013, 02:44 PM
BeeBee
Jul 11 2013, 02:17 PM
It will be interesting to see whether they keep them together long enough that you see actual tenderness between them when they "make love" or whether they will continue to just "have sex".
Ejami has had a few of the traditional, tender "lovemaking" scenes over the past few months. I can give you the YouTube links if you want 'em, LOL.
Thank you for the offer but no I will just take your word for it.
Online Profile Goto Top

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Going to watch yesterday's show solely for the Justin and Adrienne scenes. Can't get enough of Wally and Judi. :wub:
Online Profile Goto Top

marie1969

greeneyedgirl
Jul 11 2013, 08:12 PM
TreasureCove
Jul 11 2013, 08:08 PM
greeneyedgirl
Jul 11 2013, 07:58 PM
I for one LOVED the Ejami scenes. (if anyone couldn't tell from my avi and banner)
It makes me uncomfortable. It looks like he's going to rape her again in your avi. With Rafe waking up and acting weird, it's stupid that Sami isn't flashing back to the last time that happened. When EJ had her raped by Rafe2.
Judging by Sami's face... I don't think she has a problem with "Dimera Doggy Style"
I believe the term is fucking your brains out LOL. I highly recommend it. Warning: it has been known to cause multiple orgasms as Sami can testify to that. Other side effects is its tendency to be habit forming. Use at own risk LOL. :laugh:

OK now I have to go watch it again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

Yep he didnīt have to rape her. He got what he wanted anyway with no complaints. :wub2:
Edited by S loves EJ, Jul 13 2013, 11:14 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

There is a difference between being funny, being real and being crass. Hell, I'm no where near dainty but I roll my eyes at some of these comments.

If we are going all hardcore with Sami's sexlife we have seen her having sex a lot through the years and this time with EJ isnt even her most adventurous, let alone her most joyous.

I would say Franco was her "make her want to beg" lay. That's why she clung so hard to him. Her and Brandon on the roof was nothing to shirk at. And how many beds did her and Lucas break? Those two are the classic fight as foreplay couple and they did it better.

All of the couples I just named were better at hot scenes than EJ and Sami. They are just forced, and not in the good way.

Ej is no where near the most bedtastic guy Sami has dated. There is nothing about him that makes me think hot in bed. Too stiff and once again not in the good way.
Edited by Aliaron, Jul 13 2013, 12:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

EJ got the booby prize.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmtkIJRZPSw
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Oh please. I think the quickest way to kill a discussion is to start posting Sami sex scenes. Let's just say Ej is not everyone's cup of tea. Out of Sami's guys I am all about Lucas and Brandon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

That wasnīt a sexscene this one is though, and if she didnīt had orgasm on thursday she did here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjtJIDIhNCE
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Yeah. I tend to not give two shits about EJ. So I rarely rewatch his clips. He's not hot to me. Neither is Justin Beiber and Justin Timberlake. Girly men.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jul 13 2013, 11:13 AM
Yep he didnīt have to rape her. He got what he wanted anyway with no complaints. :wub2:
http://www.spreadshirt.com/prevent-rape-just-say-yes-C3376A10376949
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jul 13 2013, 12:31 PM
S loves EJ

Posted Image
Edited by Aliaron, Jul 13 2013, 12:48 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

TreasureCove
Jul 13 2013, 12:31 PM
S loves EJ

Iīm not saying rape is okey, but only that what happend between Ejami on thursday wasnīt rape.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Here we go again! :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

MissLola
Jul 13 2013, 01:24 PM
Here we go again! :facepalm:
You know the best way to end all conversations abouy a rape couple is to end the rape couple. Why is that so hard for the TPTB to understand. You cant force fans to ignore what they hate but you can stop giving it to them.

Its like demanding fans stop talking about killing off Jack or Dan's love of patient love. Fans will talk about history. Even the stuff they ignore.

Much like Beavis and Butthead once said...
Edited by Aliaron, Jul 13 2013, 01:39 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Or maybe someone could start a rape debate board for this topic? :whistle:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Oy vey.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

MissLola
Jul 13 2013, 01:45 PM
Or maybe someone could start a rape debate board for this topic? :whistle:

I think I should just stay away from the words rape, smug, Santeen and Lucas since all hell seems to break loose when I do.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

JamaicanBeauty7
Jul 13 2013, 01:47 PM
Oy vey.

Meaning?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic