Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'Rickey' interview with Jen Lilley
Topic Started: Jul 11 2013, 07:51 PM (1,663 Views)
Ellie

http://www.rickey.org/jen-lilley-chats-about-new-days-of-our-lives-role-exclusive-interview/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

So Jeannie has daddy issues? Damn that's disappointing but in Salem it's pretty weird if a kid doesn't have some kind of complex involving their parent(s)

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Also, someone needs to hire a better proof-reader for that site.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Quote:

So I watched some of her clips, luckily I was a fan of hers from Zenon, so I studied some of her facial expressions and went in the next day.

Zetus lapetus, this cracked me up for some reason. I bet Kirsten is thrilled to know that she used her Zenon character as a reference. :whistle:

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

She's working a lot with SC. Is Fetch finally ending for good? A girl can dream. :D

Sparrow

Quote:

It's incredible! I feel so blessed and honestly, I'm from Virginia. Roanoke is not that big of a town - you get it from being from North Carolina.

What does this even mean?

I don't mean to sound critical, but I puzzled over this for a few minutes.

blueskies
Member Avatar

only the Daniel comment bothered me. Since I know he's still there now, my hope that Kristen kills him soon has been dashed.

Ellie

Spencer Hastings
Jul 11 2013, 08:03 PM
Quote:

So I watched some of her clips, luckily I was a fan of hers from Zenon, so I studied some of her facial expressions and went in the next day.

Zetus lapetus, this cracked me up for some reason. I bet Kirsten is thrilled to know that she used her Zenon character as a reference. :whistle:
Isn't that great? These two obviously can't stand each other, and it's suddenly providing us with so much entertainment.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Jul 11 2013, 08:05 PM
She's working a lot with SC. Is Fetch finally ending for good? A girl can dream. :D
I see the show still hasn't come to the realization that pairing SC with talented actors only makes his craptacular acting that much more obvious.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Not the best article but she seems like a really sweet girl:)

Donovanfan

Cute article. She really seems like a really nice, genuine person.

I just wonder, if she's got daddy issues, how's she gonna fix 'em if her daddy's not in Salem? But I guess, that's not the point at the moment. I was really hoping the theory that she is undercover was true. Darn.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

There's something about Jen Lilley that I like. And I'm completely on her side in the case of Kirsten Storms. Never liked her. I thought Martha Madison was a tremendous improvement as Belle.

jb1183

Casey
Jul 11 2013, 11:27 PM
There's something about Jen Lilley that I like. And I'm completely on her side in the case of Kirsten Storms. Never liked her. I thought Martha Madison was a tremendous improvement as Belle.
I'm Team Jen Lilley too. She seems very down to Earth and real. Kirsten Storms comes across as a self important, entitled bitch. Her handling of this goofy twitter nonsense really demonstrates how catty and immature she is. And Jen got no end of unnecessary abuse from Kirstin's fans while filling in for her on GH.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Great interview & awesome casting by DAYS!

chinkybig

Wow, since when did rickey.org have any features on soaps? I usually go to this site for reality shows recaps and Mad Men as well lol

Edit: wait, I am liking her now because she said Deidre Hall is an icon. :D
Edited by chinkybig, Jul 11 2013, 11:57 PM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Great interview - thanks for sharing! I love her enthusiasm to be a part of DAYS. This regime has given us a lot of good stuff and hiring Jen for me has been the icing on the cake.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

I think maxie have daddy issues with her father the spy Frisco

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

It kinda sad so many waste on fetch the last thing I wanted to hear she worth with SC

jb1183

Partnersincrime
Jul 12 2013, 05:00 AM
It kinda sad so many waste on fetch the last thing I wanted to hear she worth with SC
I'm crossing my fingers and toes that this means that Fetch is broken up for good soon. But I'm not sure we could be so lucky.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

jb1183
Jul 12 2013, 01:01 PM
Partnersincrime
Jul 12 2013, 05:00 AM
I'm crossing my fingers and toes that this means that Fetch is broken up for good soon. But I'm not sure we could be so lucky.
Honestly, it probably just means that Theresa is still hanging around JJ and they've all become one big, loving, Fetch family.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply