Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Is Peter Reckell Headed to GH?
Topic Started: Jul 12 2013, 09:17 AM (7,228 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

UGH GH. If they nab Reckell then Days should return the favour and sign Marcil.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

paul89
Jul 12 2013, 04:43 PM
no ken didnt lie about that
Ken's kept the door open by having Bo in MIA limbo. (granted, being dead doesn't exactly shut the door completely either, though it is more concrete)

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

darraholic
Jul 12 2013, 04:52 PM
UGH GH. If they nab Reckell then Days should return the favour and sign Marcil.
Hell no!! I would be so upset if that happened.Days can have PR cause VM belongs on gh more.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

It doesn't always matter where they belong when they need work.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I hope PR is going to GH. Kudos to the PTB!
Edited by bellajewel, Jul 12 2013, 05:57 PM.

Ellie

Supergirlx2
Jul 12 2013, 04:55 PM
paul89
Jul 12 2013, 04:43 PM
no ken didnt lie about that
Ken's kept the door open by having Bo in MIA limbo. (granted, being dead doesn't exactly shut the door completely either, though it is more concrete)
Right. Peter wasn't fired. I'm sure the door is open to Peter, if he'll take on whatever minimized role they wanted him to have originally.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

One of the big reasons I would be in favor of Reckell joining GH is the disrespectful way Days has treated its legendary characters of Jack Devereaux and John Black in the past year. John Black has been written atrociously since Kristen came back---him sleeping with her to break up Bristen? Really? And hell they killed off Jack by giving him the "shaft." It pains me to say this but if you were a leading romantic male in the 1980's-90's TPTB don't give a rat's ass and that is the sad, sorry truth. I could see Peter being very wary of going back to Days considering what has been done to John. It's for this reason I hope if Stephen Nichols returns to the soap world he takes back the title of Count Stefan Cassadine.

Sorry for the tirade but it still frosts me what has been done to Jarlena. It's kept me tuning in to GH despite my unhappiness at the recent Franco stuff. My dislike for nuFranco PALES in comparison for my loathing of the way Jarlena have been written lately, particularly the character of John.

If Peter does come to GH I really need for there to be an episode with him and either Lulu or Nikolas having a Stavros flashback. The two Bo's reunited at last!

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

i heard this rumor almost 2 months ago, and im telling you now, i will loss my entire mind if its confirmed. I may not watch Days currently, but i grew up on it. my mother says i started watching it with her when i was 2 years old. I absolutely loved Bo and Hope. Peter Reckell is flaw free, in my eyes. Whatever he does, i will support.

CoronaDays
Member Avatar

Blazin_Blue
Jul 12 2013, 04:40 PM
paul89
Jul 12 2013, 12:05 PM
thats bull Days would want peter back as bo !!!! ken says the door is allways open
Ken lies.
Oh yes, Ken is a liar. I've been following Ken's words for the last 18 years or so and I've read "the door is always open" many times before. I think if Peter Reckell did come back to Days, I don't think the writers would invest in writing a good storyline for Bo.

I really do hope Peter Reckell does end up on General Hospital. He deserves so much more.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

If it happen I would love to see him on GH :)

presley23
Member Avatar

This is actually one rumor I hope is true. PR is a talented actor and I would really enjoy seeing him in a different role other than Bo, even if it was only a short-term thing. Days have not treated the males over 40 very well recently (John, Jack), so I wouldn't blame him for not going back there.

Also, I would absolutely love it if RKK's Stavros returns from the dead (he probably will, he's done it twice already!), and shares scenes with PR's character. The two Bo's, together at last :wub: :wub:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

presley23
Jul 12 2013, 10:00 PM
Also, I would absolutely love it if RKK's Stavros returns from the dead (he probably will, he's done it twice already!), and shares scenes with PR's character. The two Bo's, together at last :wub: :wub:
i think the two of them would kill each other, TBQH.
RKK was fired from Days so PR could return.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 12 2013, 03:20 PM
Tammy
Jul 12 2013, 01:16 PM
He would be AWESOME as Sam's father!!!! I could totally see him with Alexis lol.

And PS... DAYS is so stupid! :flipoff:
why is it automatically Days that's stupid? Is it not equally plausible that Peter's the one being stupid and making outrageous requests, and then not budging on them while Days is trying to negotiate to a middle ground?
Oh I totally think that is plausible... but I still think DAYS is stupid lol.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

If its true, hope its just a short term role because PR is Bo & Bo is needed on DAYS!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'd like to see how he is on another show. People always seem to do better work away from Days.

presley23
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 12 2013, 10:55 PM
presley23
Jul 12 2013, 10:00 PM
i think the two of them would kill each other, TBQH.
RKK was fired from Days so PR could return.
That's probably true; even if PR does join I'm sure he and RKK will never share scenes. I'd still love to see it though!
Edited by presley23, Jul 13 2013, 07:00 AM.

CarlD2

If he's had some problems with the DAYS brass then I think he's making the right decision, but I wouldn't expect great things from him going to GH. They waste so many actors and their directing and production schedule are so poorly maintained that even actors I am fond of barely seem to care. Finola Hughes seems half-asleep most of the time. And they also don't know or care how to do pacing and aftermath - expect him to be revealed as Sam's father in one episode, then to vanish for a month, then to return again just so he can react to her staring contests with comatose Michael Easton. I could also see them giving him another of the favorite Ron Carlivati stories about rape.
Edited by CarlD2, Jul 13 2013, 08:32 AM.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

From the way I read the article, he read with Fionla Hughes. It also read that terms couldn't be reached and it didn't look like he was going to GH. Things could change so I don't think anyone truly knows what will happen and the only way we will is when we see him on screen.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

hiloi6: @peterreckell Quite the rumours going around about you lol. Do I need to start watching GH to prepare? Recks back on TV? gah..yes please ;)
peterreckell: @hiloi6 I'm going to work on G H???Huummm, interesting:-)
https://twitter.com/peterreckell/status/356036049576787968

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

peterreckell: "@Trasks: @peterreckell rumor has it you're dams dad on GH and a member of the Jerome crime family" crime family? cool:-)
https://twitter.com/peterreckell/status/356071070501048320

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply