Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Is Peter Reckell Headed to GH?
Topic Started: Jul 12 2013, 09:17 AM (7,413 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

six
Jul 15 2013, 10:23 AM
darraholic
Jul 12 2013, 04:52 PM
UGH GH. If they nab Reckell then Days should return the favour and sign Marcil.
If Days is going to play that game, they could at least steal someone who's good.
I don't think Marcil's good, but stealing Marcil would piss the GH people off. That would be the aim.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 15 2013, 03:53 PM
peterreckell: Have you guys seen the SOD article? once again , all I have to say is, interesting.
https://twitter.com/peterreckell/status/356878112480436225
SOD has been wrong about things before like they recently said
Drake was back taping which his daughter denied. Maybe PR saying "Interesting"
is his way of saying what they have printed isn't true lol
Who the heck knows anymore
Edited by trojangal, Jul 17 2013, 05:10 PM.

Daysfanalways

I hear that Peter Reckell won't be going to GH, the part went to another actor but I'm not sure what part he read for just that he didn't get it.

bygnedys

I read a rumor that he is going to be the new Ridge on B&B.

They don't have a lot of actors on there, maybe he would be able to have a real storyline.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

bygnedys
Jul 18 2013, 09:06 AM
I read a rumor that he is going to be the new Ridge on B&B.

They don't have a lot of actors on there, maybe he would be able to have a real storyline.
didn't the "Peter as nu-Ridge" rumor start months & months ago??
B&B does have a bunch of actors - they just don't use most of them because documenting everything Hope, Liam, & Caroline do is more important than having more stories.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I heard a rumor they were bringing back Passions and Peter would play Sheridan.

taylore
Member Avatar

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! :mutley:that's a good one.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

The Ridge rumor got shut down pretty fast and that was right after Ron Moss left the show. There was a picture of PR from Chappell's web soap The Grove and he had long(er) straight hair and was kinda dressed like Ridge so people ran with it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

TVGMLogan: "@dano422: @GeneralHospital Rumor says Peter Reckell.....true?" No Way. Reckell is NOT playing Sam's daddy.
https://twitter.com/TVGMLogan/status/358606620365828097

Dreamy
Member Avatar

It was said William DeVry's character has a secret & that might be it, Sam's dad!

six
Member Avatar

darraholic
Jul 17 2013, 11:35 AM
six
Jul 15 2013, 10:23 AM
darraholic
Jul 12 2013, 04:52 PM
UGH GH. If they nab Reckell then Days should return the favour and sign Marcil.
If Days is going to play that game, they could at least steal someone who's good.
I don't think Marcil's good, but stealing Marcil would piss the GH people off. That would be the aim.
Yeah, I know what you were going for. I just refuse to pass up the chance to complain about her "acting."

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Dreamy
Jul 20 2013, 07:03 PM
It was said William DeVry's character has a secret & that might be it, Sam's dad!
And when Kelly Monaco comes in from a long night of no sleep with her massive bags and puffy eyes he will look younger/the same age as her. I've thought that was a possibility since he was cast as Connie's boss, because he's coming on right before she leaves...but I think making him Sam's dad is a bad idea. I wouldn't mind if he was another Jerome though. They might as well build up the family instead of letting them fall to the side like the Zacchara's did.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jul 21 2013, 11:23 AM
Dreamy
Jul 20 2013, 07:03 PM
And when Kelly Monaco comes in from a long night of no sleep with her massive bags and puffy eyes he will look younger/the same age as her. I've thought that was a possibility since he was cast as Connie's boss, because he's coming on right before she leaves...but I think making him Sam's dad is a bad idea. I wouldn't mind if he was another Jerome though. They might as well build up the family instead of letting them fall to the side like the Zacchara's did.
True ... but how can he go wrong if paired with Nancy Lee Grahn. I have known for about 27 years now that the woman is literally one of the five best actors on daytime but her work here lately has been so damned good, that I am tempted to whittle that down to the top three.

So he will be safe if he is paired with Alexis and they have some serious moments. Wonder who might play them if they do flashbacks?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Peter Reckell @peterreckell Ken and I talked ,and as before we could not come to in agreement. As for the rumors about other soaps, including DOOL., over the last year
https://twitter.com/peterreckell/status/359318103454257152

Peter Reckell ‏@peterreckell Those were started by people who thought they could benefit from them. The doors that are opening for me are not in daytime TV.
[url]https://twitter.com/peterreckell/status/359319155444416512[/url

peterreckell: Thanks as always for your generous love and support. :-) :-) :-)
https://twitter.com/peterreckell/status/359319632177414145

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Damn. I was really looking forward to seeing Reckell on GH.

dawn9476

The PR/Gh rumor first surfaced back in May and quickly died out. Some racist and homophobic troll who has a problem with Ian Buchanan resurrected it on Twitter a few weeks ago when they saw that Finola Hughes had started following Peter. Of course when that happened that is when people started to run with it and believe it was true. eyeroll:
Edited by dawn9476, Jul 22 2013, 11:46 AM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I think William DeVry and NLG would sparkle too, but I don't think I can buy him as Sam's dad. He will look like her older brother. It will be a hard sell considering he was "older" than Alexis and apparently over 21 at the time of Sam's conception. Peter Reckell was really the perfect choice, IMO so anything is a downgrade from that. Michael Logan has said its not a daytime superstar, but its a good actor. That could be deVry or really anyone, but judging from those clues its almost impossible to guess who it could be. I just hope they click with NLG because she deserves a great romance and story.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I am glad things are cleared by PR & I really wish him all the best!

3 users reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply