Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Patsy Pease taping Days next week
Topic Started: Jul 12 2013, 12:38 PM (3,745 Views)
ShaneDOOLFan

Per her personal facebook account:

Pease Patsy
5 hours ago near Jacksonville, FL
Well, that was a long "nap!" Hello Everybody! I'm back with GOOD news! I start shooting July,17th.18th and 19th. Thrilled to be back on "Days" and I am so excited about working with the lovely and VERY talented Jen Lilley! Stay tuned !

Pease Patsy
5 hours ago near Jacksonville, FL
They say,"It takes a village to raise a child." Well, it's because of a "small village", that I'm able to return to "Days." Since my commute is now over 2,457 miles, Holli Wilson is taking care of all my animals in Florida and Susan Alburtus is providing transportation in L.A.,Laurie Baker,Damon Jacobs,Kimber Garneau,Danna,Susy and countless others have helped to make this possible. Hearty Thanks, to all of you here on F.B.! This is your dream too,because you made it come true! xoxo
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BradyB

I'm super GLAD!!! I'm hoping she and Shane are still together!!!! Any idea if this is recurring, a few day stint or contract??
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

probably just a couple of episodes as she is living on the east coast. hopefully they will bring on her on more occasionally. it would be awesome if they offered her a contract or reoccuring.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I find it so interesting that now ALL the women of the Days' supercouples (Jarlena, Bope, Payla, Shim, and J&J) will be on the canvas, but none of the men. I actually don't mind it that much but just find it weird.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

This is great news....I hope it is a recurring thing and not just 3 episodes.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

With 3 tape dates she could be on 6 or so episodes. That would be awesome. Even a drop in to keep Kimberly relevant and really show Jeannie's (yes I'm calling her that) relationship with her mother will be great. This is much better than the worthless Laura return.

am103
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jul 12 2013, 01:02 PM
I find it so interesting that now ALL the women of the Days' supercouples (Jarlena, Bope, Payla, Shim, and J&J) will be on the canvas, but none of the men. I actually don't mind it that much but just find it weird.
I noticed that too. With the exception of Justin/Adrienne and Doug/Julie, all the guys from all of the supercouples are gone. Kinda sad to think about. Super excited about Kimberly returning though!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Doug is basically gone too...we haven't seen Doug the last couple times Julie has popped in for a couple episodes have we? I know Bill Hayes is up there in age, but he wants to be on the show so I find it hard to believe they can't do Doug/Hope/Ciara scenes while Julie is off handling Horton business with Nick, Jennifer, Maggie, and whoever else.

angie37
Member Avatar

I can't wait to see Kimberly, but I hope Patsy tones it down a bit more than she did on her last return. (OTT acting and all, I still love her!)

Now, if only Jeannie's half-sister Eve could drop in for a visit...

Nicole, Kim, Eve, and Marlena in Salem at once? I'd be in Diva Heaven!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

DiMeraFan67
Jul 12 2013, 01:20 PM
With 3 tape dates she could be on 6 or so episodes. That would be awesome. Even a drop in to keep Kimberly relevant and really show Jeannie's (yes I'm calling her that) relationship with her mother will be great. This is much better than the worthless Laura return.
I'm hoping that Kim's return won't just be about Jeannie & that she'll take a bit of time to talk to other people, like Hope, about other issues/concerns.
Kim visiting Sami, however, is unnecessary. lol.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

DiMeraFan67
Jul 12 2013, 01:26 PM
Doug is basically gone too...we haven't seen Doug the last couple times Julie has popped in for a couple episodes have we? I know Bill Hayes is up there in age, but he wants to be on the show so I find it hard to believe they can't do Doug/Hope/Ciara scenes while Julie is off handling Horton business with Nick, Jennifer, Maggie, and whoever else.
it's sad that they couldn't even be bothered to have Doug & Julie show up for the grand opening of the school. By any normal Salem logic, Doug & Julie would've likely donated money to help build the school (that their granddaughter/neice will be attanding, among other things).
I will say this though, i will be really disappointed if the Bo situation is resolved & neither Doug nor Julie are around to be there to support Hope.

Keith
Member Avatar

So stoked. Hope we get more than just Jeannie out of her, though. Some Kayla and Hope time would be great.

Kriss4

I would give a lot to see Kayla, Hope, and Kimberly have some chat time, seriously. I do think Kim will be a little busy, because unless I miss my guess, Jeannie's going to be a big headache to her mom there for awhile. And things could get complicated if Kayla's long-over relationship with Shane comes to light and Jeannie gets wind of it. That was a big mess. It's true that Kayla's only really loved Steve all this time, but that relationship did happen. The fact that Kim and Shane were divorced wouldn't make a lot of difference to Jeannie...Then there was the whole Cal Winters thing? And Kimberly sleeping with Lawrence...though THAT wouldn't come up because the writing has it that Stefano had Steve, even though WE all know Lawrence Alamain really did it...and in MY head, Lawrence TOOK Steve, and then gave him to Stefano at some point. Oh, and wait...Does Jeannie know about Kim's past as a hooker?

Man, things could get really tough. Kim would always have to figure that might come out someday.

Just like I always wondered if Abby and Stephanie would ever find out that Jack raped Kayla back in the day.

Angst for the new generation, based on the actions of the previous one. History. It rocks!
Edited by Kriss4, Jul 12 2013, 05:47 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

You could always have Kayla, Hope, Ciara, & Caroline at the pub and then Kim walks in & everyone greets her and they have a short chat that lasts 2-3 scenes before Kim goes off to find Theresa/Jeannie.
(I included Ciara cause i think it would be nice to have that interaction between them. I don't think Kim & Ciara interacted in 2010.)

Ellie

I'm not really a fan... I wish they'd done what they did with Chloe and just have the 'father' come in for taping. It was great to see Craig, and it would be great to see Shane.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Cannot wait!

Keith
Member Avatar

I also hope we get a decent promotional shot out of this return since we didn't get one in 2010.

CarlD2

I hope this will be recurring, and I hope we get some scenes with Kim and Caroline.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Great news! I'm always on board with more Bradys showing up in Salem. Here's hoping Shane and Eve are not far behind.

Besides seeing Kayla, Hope, Kim, Caroline and Ciara in the same scene, I would love to see Eve mixing it up with Nicole and Kristen.

peaches179

Ellie
Jul 12 2013, 08:42 PM
I'm not really a fan... I wish they'd done what they did with Chloe and just have the 'father' come in for taping. It was great to see Craig, and it would be great to see Shane.

IA. Her last run was underwhelming. I'd rather Shane return.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply