Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Patsy Pease taping Days next week
Topic Started: Jul 12 2013, 12:38 PM (3,850 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Donovanfan
Jul 17 2013, 01:03 AM
Jason47
Jul 16 2013, 11:47 PM
Donovanfan
Jul 16 2013, 11:42 PM
The only other person I'd want to see is shane. : :pray: but I won't hold my breath on that one.
Charles & Patsy debuted exactly 29 years ago this month.

How long can you hold your breath for?
You know, Its cruel to toy with peoples emotions. ;) It was 18 years before they appeared on the screen together again. Based on that track record, I don't think it's a good idea to take my chances on that one!
Sorry for toying with your emotions. :hug:

I know you'd probably like me to announce that Charles Shaughnessy is also returning, but that could only happen if I remove the first 9 words from this sentence.
Edited by Jason47, Jul 17 2013, 01:34 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Jason47
Donovanfan
The only other person I'd want to see is shane. : :pray: but I won't hold my breath on that one.

I feel so old. 29 years ago.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Jason, subtle hint #1 dropped. lol.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Well this is fun. I really hope CS drops in because I always want to see Shane and Kim sharing scenes. I kinda want to see how Jeannie and Shane's relationship is at this point and how CS would play having such a bitch on wheels as a daughter considering how calm and collected Shane usually is.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jwsel
Member Avatar

Considering Shane had one of the original bitch on wheels teen/young adults in Salem in Eve, he has some experience. I hope the show does explore Jeannie and Shane's relationship. It would make sense that she refuses to use Jeannie if she has significant issues with Shane because the name is tied to Shane's family. And it would be fascinating if part of the reason for Jeannie's anger toward Shane has to do with her finding out about her birth and his relationship with Kayla. Just the fact that Shane was willing to raise Andrew as his son when they thought Andrew was Victor's, but Shane pushed Kim away over Jeannie's birth after she kept secret that she believed Jeannie was Cal's creates huge potential for Jeannie to feel inferior. Add to that the fact that Shane was probably in Europe or Washington on ISA business and rarely in LA during her childhood (and then just disappeared when he was imprisoned a few years ago) and there is a tremendous amount of background for the show to work with.
Edited by jwsel, Jul 17 2013, 11:36 AM.

ShaneDOOLFan

Well lets keep this our little secret ha. It would make sense given the last time the two left Salem "together". I just hope they treat Patsy's return with great writing.

am103
Member Avatar

I don't get why Kim's last return was criticized so harshly, I thought it was great! Shane and Kim were on fire in 2010 and I was hoping they'd keep them on longer! Hoping to see them both back on Days very soon. The show is in need of another supercouple!

kimandshane

Jason, it's not nice to tease people who have been waiting 21 years for something, anything, even crumbs ;).

I do like your avatar, though!

Jason47
Member Avatar

kimandshane
Jul 17 2013, 01:37 PM
Jason, it's not nice to tease people who have been waiting 21 years for something, anything, even crumbs ;).

I thought you might like that avatar!

I always liked the way Charlie said "schedule", didn't you? Hope things are running on schedule today.

kimandshane

Jason47
Jul 17 2013, 01:58 PM
kimandshane

I always liked the way Charlie said "schedule", didn't you? Hope things are running on schedule today.

Got it :). Any word on whether this is just three taping days or something more recurring/longterm?

Kriss4

I wonder who she's taping with.

Kriss4

Checked the twitter thread.

Zero.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Jason47
kimandshane

We have that in common. That said, I hope your schedule isn't as packed as mine. lol
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

kimandshane
Jul 17 2013, 02:08 PM
Jason47
kimandshane

Got it :). Any word on whether this is just three taping days or something more recurring/longterm?
Patsy's only said 3 tape dates so far...but she did say something like "start taping" when she posted, so perhaps there will be more than just November scenes!

jwsel
Member Avatar

Other than Kristian, I haven't seen any info on who else is taping today. I wonder if some or all of Kim's scenes will be by telephone. That could explain the casting call for the man with the English accent. I speculated when the call went out that if Jen Lilley was Jeannie and they did anything with Kim and Shane, they might cast an English butler. That could make sense if we get a glimpse of Kim in England. I assume she will then come to Salem. Three days of shooting though seems a bit much just for calls.

james0479
Member Avatar

I think her last run was fantastic. She had one real episode to convey every emotion that should've been at least a 4 month story arc. ALL of that in one episode. I think she did a fine job. Welcome home Patsy!!!

james0479
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jul 17 2013, 01:30 AM
Donovanfan
Jul 17 2013, 01:03 AM
Jason47
Donovanfan

You know, Its cruel to toy with peoples emotions. ;) It was 18 years before they appeared on the screen together again. Based on that track record, I don't think it's a good idea to take my chances on that one!
Sorry for toying with your emotions. :hug:

I know you'd probably like me to announce that Charles Shaughnessy is also returning, but that could only happen if I remove the first 9 words from this sentence.
Wait....hold up.... Dude..... :) I think my dumb slow a$$ just figured u out! Lol. Sweeeeeeet

james0479
Member Avatar

Delete. My bad, I got excited and double posted. :/
Edited by james0479, Jul 17 2013, 03:49 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

jwsel
Jul 17 2013, 02:46 PM
Other than Kristian, I haven't seen any info on who else is taping today. I wonder if some or all of Kim's scenes will be by telephone. That could explain the casting call for the man with the English accent. I speculated when the call went out that if Jen Lilley was Jeannie and they did anything with Kim and Shane, they might cast an English butler. That could make sense if we get a glimpse of Kim in England. I assume she will then come to Salem. Three days of shooting though seems a bit much just for calls.
Kim's in California.

jwsel
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jul 17 2013, 06:41 PM
jwsel
Jul 17 2013, 02:46 PM
Kim's in California.
That doesn't prevent Kim from being in England if she and Shane are together. We knew Kim and Shane went to California after they reunited in 2010 and she was around LA/San Diego when Caroline went for treatment, but it's highly unlikely that Shane got rid of Donovan Manor, his family's ancestral home. The common excuse for Jeannie and Andrew not to come to events in Salem was that they were with Shane in England. And even when Shane wasn't at Donovan Manor, he had staff there. Simmons first appeared as the groundskeeper at Donovan Manor in 1985, years before he came to Salem to be the family butler.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply