Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sharon Spoiler for 7/15 US
Topic Started: Jul 12 2013, 05:03 PM (5,108 Views)
PHICKER

Sharon admits to changing the letter or the results sent to Nick. She broke into the lab and changed either the letter or the results. She also seen as saying that Summer is Nick's daughter but no one can ever know that.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

This thread will stay for now but don't start the name calling of each other and other fanbases. That is called baiting and will get you into trouble here.

Ej Fan
Member Avatar

Is there a source for this spoiler?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ej Fan
Member Avatar

metitle
Jul 12 2013, 05:16 PM
Miss Rhi
Jul 12 2013, 05:05 PM
This thread will stay for now but don't start the name calling of each other and other fanbases. That is called baiting and will get you into trouble here.
:blulaugh: that's right
give them a good finger wagging.
you just need to foot tapping now and they will know you mean business.

darafan

Is there a source for this spoiler?
yes, in today's Canadian episode it was mentioned.
Ok thanks. :cheers: I seem rumors but didn't know if it was confirmed. I'm really not sure how I feel about this.

taylore
Member Avatar

I've had it,i'm done. Sharon won't ever recover from this one,they got what they wanted hopefully their precious avery is worth it.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

This is very messy. I don't like it at all.

Ej Fan
Member Avatar

Now that I've had time to think about this I'm super annoyed. It feels like they are determined to destroy Shick and Sharon for Navery. I know at some point everyone will forgive Sharon and move past this but it's still very frustrating.

soapflake02

how do we know she's not hallucinating this. she's already dreamed up cassie.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I'm not only disgusted as a Sharon fan with this spoiler but how horrible is this to have Jack and Summer believing what they do and then change it again? What was the purpose of this entire storyline then? To waste our time? So stupid.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

PHICKER
Jul 12 2013, 05:03 PM
Sharon admits to changing the letter or the results sent to Nick. She broke into the lab and changed either the letter or the results. She also seen as saying that Summer is Nick's daughter but no one can ever know that.
OMG, are you sure?
WTF was the purpose?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

taylore
Jul 12 2013, 05:37 PM
I've had it,i'm done. Sharon won't ever recover from this one,they got what they wanted hopefully their precious avery is worth it.
wait, what does Avery have to do with this? :shrug:

Quote:

Now that I've had time to think about this I'm super annoyed. It feels like they are determined to destroy Shick and Sharon for Navery. I know at some point everyone will forgive Sharon and move past this but it's still very frustrating.

I don't think they needed to go this far to destroy shick, I think they were done when she slept with and married Victor, etc, etc, and I doubt very much that Nick or anyone else will EVER forgive her for this one, not when she's hurt a child in the process.
Hardly anyone in town talks to her as it is, and when this gets out, Posted Image she'll be lucky if anyone even looks in her direction.
Well, she can always go back to NM and Dr Sam.
I do hope she's hallucinating or dreaming, or something.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jul 12 2013, 06:53 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Totally dumb. The whole Summer paternity storyline will be a waste. In the end, nothing will have changed.

Plus, it still clears the way for Summer and Kyle...gag.

Tassie_devil

Sammie Jo
Jul 12 2013, 06:45 PM
PHICKER
Jul 12 2013, 05:03 PM
OMG, are you sure?
WTF was the purpose?
It's true, watched it on you tube...In Sharon's mind she wants her family back the way it was before Phyllis got pregnant.
Edited by Tassie_devil, Jul 12 2013, 07:09 PM.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Honestly speaking, SHARON needs the Blonde beat out of her for this stunt!! I don't care WHO....THIS is UNFORGIVABLE!!!! Everyone should leave the psycho bitch in a padded cell...Why, oh why does ANYONE still talks to this bitty-bat!!

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

This is a big ass waste of AIRTIME!! Why spend time with a story that shouldn't have played in the first place!
#NOAHANDFAITH...RUN!!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Opening the car door for them to jump in. Faith best be careful because if Sharon wants life BP~before Phyllis, Faith is in deep harm.
Psychotic wench

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Lol wut?

Anyways yeah. Great storyline JG...

soapflake02

in a way its weird because with cassie back we don't know what is real to what sharon did and what she didn't do. who knows.

soapflake02

There is a TON of backlash on twitter about this story.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I don't think a ghost changed paternity results or physically pushed a person down stairs. Can't blame THAT one on Cassie. All Whack-a-doodles doin.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply