Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sharon Spoiler for 7/15 US
Topic Started: Jul 12 2013, 05:03 PM (5,340 Views)
Nicole Walker

They have totally trashed First former Mrs. Nick Newman's character. She gets worse each year. It's ridiculous. Everytime the writers claim they are going to write her to be strong they take her down a destructive path and she never gets strong. It's so stupid. There is no point to this story if Nick turns out to be the father. It's stupid.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nicole Walker

soapflake02
Jul 12 2013, 08:36 PM
There is a TON of backlash on twitter about this story.
GOOD! I hope every First former Mrs. Nick Newman fan let their voices be heard. I don't even like First former Mrs. Nick Newman and I think it's ridiculous what they are doing to her character! Also, why even go thru this paternity crap when Nick is going to be the father anyways. This is so stupid. Give em hell!!

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

PHICKER
Jul 12 2013, 05:03 PM
First former Mrs. Nick Newman admits to changing the letter or the results sent to Nick. She broke into the lab and changed either the letter or the results. She also seen as saying that Summer is Nick's daughter but no one can ever know that.
:frustration:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

This is to prove that she is a basket case. It will show that she either quit taking her meds because she wanted to or didn't need them, orrrrrrrrrrrrrr Big Daddy Newman was able to change her meds and continue to go there every 30 to 60 days and change them.
It is about time that First former Mrs. Nick Newman get punished, AND helped. (Saving Bliss's ass)

Daytime
Member Avatar

This story should have never been revisited in the first place... None of these characters come out smelling like roses... It was stupid and the only reason for the revisit is because a select group of fans wanted it, but as a fan, i know we don't always get what we want..So they should have left it alone... Just dumb to even tell the tale..

I'm so freakin frustrated with this gawd forsaken show.. Makes me nauseous to even discuss it..

cscarly

What worse nik crime or First former Mrs. Nick Newman come on
Nik 1000 worse chose another child over his
Then wants First former Mrs. Nick Newman play 2nd fiddle to Current former Mrs. Nick Newman
While Victor Jr. number 1

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

cscarly
Jul 13 2013, 09:11 AM
Then wants First former Mrs. Nick Newman play 2nd fiddle to Current former Mrs. Nick Newman
if First former Mrs. Nick Newman changed the results, then nick didn't do anything wrong, summer is his.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jul 13 2013, 09:33 AM
cscarly
if First former Mrs. Nick Newman changed the results, then nick didn't do anything wrong, summer is his.
That doesn't change the fact that what Nick did WAS wrong. This is the part that makes me the most upset. They did this so everyone excuses what Nick did. Just because Summer is still his doesn't mean he was right in what he did. Anything to make a Newman look good again. I've said all along no way they take someone from a Newman and hand her to an Abbott. No way.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

What the fans want, they get? Enough fans hollered and whined to get S H A R O N to push P H Y L L I S down some stairs? Fans hollered to get S H A R O N to flip out nutsy again ?
Wow, I didn't think the fans had that much power. I know we bitch a lot but it generally doesn't move mountains!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Jul 13 2013, 10:04 AM
Sammie Jo
Jul 13 2013, 09:33 AM
cscarly
That doesn't change the fact that what Nick did WAS wrong. This is the part that makes me the most upset. They did this so everyone excuses what Nick did. Just because Summer is still his doesn't mean he was right in what he did. Anything to make a Newman look good again. I've said all along no way they take someone from a Newman and hand her to an Abbott. No way.
what did Nick do wrong? He thought he did, but it turns out he didn't, he should have had another test done when the first one was inconclusive, that was definitely negligent & selfish, and, he had to live with that all these years.
If summer had ended up being Jack's, which, I guess she's not, then he really didn't do anything wrong.
If summer was jack's, then Nick would have been responsible for turning everyone's life upside down, which it is now, BUT, their lives are only upside down because S h a r o n switched the test results, had she not done that, none of the ensuing angst would have happened.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jul 13 2013, 11:30 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jul 13 2013, 08:59 AM
This story should have never been revisited in the first place... None of these characters come out smelling like roses... It was stupid and the only reason for the revisit is because a select group of fans wanted it, but as a fan, i know we don't always get what we want..So they should have left it alone... Just dumb to even tell the tale..

I'm so freakin frustrated with this gawd forsaken show.. Makes me nauseous to even discuss it..
I agree, if what is happening now with Summer's paternity their original plan, then TPTB should not have revisited this story. What was the purpose anyway? Was it for S.haron to become Sheila Carter?

PHICKER

I think all this was written to expose Nick as a liar and a hypocrite before everyone learns that Summer is really and truly his. Summer turning out to be his in the end does NOT erase the fact that he lied for 18 years and did not have the the redone nor did he share the results with all those involved.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

This sucks up one side and down the other.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jul 13 2013, 08:59 AM

Regardless of how anyone feels about certain characters on this show, there it a total disregard for the show's history by doing this. Plus, the systematic destruction of the characters is like a big "Screw you" to the fans of the character and the show. You cannot possibly have high ratings without wide range and that has been FOJ problem all along in her career.

I'm disturbed about this for several reasons. First there has been a calculated decision to clear out the aging female population or totally destroy them so the kiddo's will tune in to their favs. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. The thing is Michelle Stafford left for a reason, whether she was shoved out or not. It's not clear that she had another job and frankly she just bought a new house for her family so I am not convinced this was a decision she made wholly on her own. Now this with First former Mrs. Nick Newman Case..... If you think FOJ President won't pulverize your favorite, think again! She is into total destruction and NOBODY is checking her. When FOJ President rolled her wagon in there she quickly got rid of fat and old and I think she is gunning for The YOUNG & the Beautiful. No others need apply.

The other thing that pisses me off is they said outright they were going to fix First former Mrs. Nick Newman and that was lip service just like every other thing they have told us. Just trash talk.

I just think this is ominous as hell!

WTH is going on? Every time I write SHARONNEWMAN without the Newman it comes out with some stuff about FIRSTNICKNEWMAN 7 THAT COMES OUT AS STAFFORD.

Board's been hacked.

Edited by kelly777, Jul 13 2013, 03:23 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

No Kelly, Miss Rhi said filters were installed to prevent name calling. Check out her post :)

soapflake02

PHICKER
Jul 13 2013, 12:54 PM
I think all this was written to expose Nick as a liar and a hypocrite before everyone learns that Summer is really and truly his. Summer turning out to be his in the end does NOT erase the fact that he lied for 18 years and did not have the the redone nor did he share the results with all those involved.
Exactly, in all this craziness have people forgotten nick still lied about the test and raised a kid that may not have been his to begin with? All this is done and we still don't know if he is or not what's the point of this story. To make summer, nick's, then jacks then nick's again? good lord seriously wasted storyline. Of course there was a way to make nick not look so bad just go and blame it all on "crazy First former Mrs. Nick Newman". Yeah just pissed off a lot of people in the process.

bygnedys

I will be very surprised if Nick doesn't come out squeaky clean after all this.

What a wasted story, why didn't they just have Red hit by a car? It would be easy-peasie karma and then put her into a coma. :tink:

metitle
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Jul 13 2013, 06:01 PM
What a wasted story
I think the point of this story was to S.haron become the most hated citizen in Genoa City.
Yep it was wasted story.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Jul 13 2013, 06:27 PM
bygnedys
Jul 13 2013, 06:01 PM
What a wasted story
I think the point of this story was to S.haron become the most hated citizen in Genoa City.
Yep it was wasted story.
pretty sure she already acquired that status, nobody talks to her except a d a m.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

N i c k talks to her because she shows up in his house and she is the mother of his children. Then, you have the men at the bar, they talk to her too. But the more popular people like Abbott's, Newman's, Baldwins... not so much.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply