Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sharon Spoiler for 7/15 US
Topic Started: Jul 12 2013, 05:03 PM (5,303 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jul 15 2013, 02:17 PM
Sammie Jo
Jul 14 2013, 11:21 PM
soapflake02
Jul 14 2013, 06:47 PM
Victor and Mason's past scene comes back into play, Nick realizes/assumes Victor's involvement and kchis fans will be happy in August.

here is a new theory out.. Not my theory just posted someplace else and supposed to happen through August.. Kindof makes sense because of Phyllis tie to it..

According to these "spoilers", this poster speculates the outcome of the paternity story (this is his theory)...

Sharon talks with cassie and is eventually heard by either nick or Jck. Nick relizes Sharon is hallucinating and suspects something is wrong with her meds. Nick helps sharon Sharon will be hospitalized and doctors realize somebody has been messing with her meds. Then... Nick will realize that Sharon is hallucinating and Nick helps Sharon. Sharon will be hospitalized and doctors realize someone messed with Sharon's meds. Viewers will know Victor was behind it and Nick will suspect he was behind it. Nick will suspect Victor. Hense Victor found another way to do it around Mason. Eric Braden said on twitter the other day more surprised were coming. Just a theory but yeah would make a lot of sense considering Sharon finally gets help.

Sharon Case said there are twists. Hunter King said there more twists... and Josh always planned Jack as Summer's father. Its sloppy but this is where the writers are going to exit MS, have Sharon hit rock bottom... and take some heat off Nick and still have end result as Jack as Summer's father.
who is kchis and how did mason get into it, he's bartending for nick?
Victor wanted Mason to switch the meds before and he wouldn't do it, Victor found another way to do it. Mason worked for Victor before remember?
Yes, I remember and that was a long time ago and I don't remember him getting anyone else to switch the meds, at any rate, they would have to go back every month when she ran out, to switch them again.
I think she's just not taking them, she's very happy living in the delusional world of the Mad Hatter.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jul 15 2013, 02:19 PM
SnowAngel
Jul 15 2013, 09:08 AM
This is getting so ridiculous!! Victor has never said another word about getting back at Sharon since Mason wouldn't change her meds. Now they are going to go back to that?

Why doesn't Jack and Nick both take a Do Not Assume test and that way everyone can be certain!!
yeah he has.. victor has been trying another way to do it. This is victor now all of a sudden people think he's above messing with sharon's head? come on now..
no he hasn't, after Mason told him he wouldn't do it, there was nothing more ever said about it.
Nobody said Victor wasn't above it, but, it's not even plausible, there hasn't been one hint about him or anyone else doing any such thing.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jul 15 2013, 03:27 PM
BlissfulLily
Jul 15 2013, 02:47 PM
How can he possibly have something to do with her meds? She probably get's them 30 days at a time because they are a psychotropic drug. Victor sneaks in like a cat burglar in the dead of night and switches up her meds with a placebo that will look exactly like her meds.
Rather than continue blaming someone else for her behavior how about they just accept the fact that she's messed up and Faith shouldn't be around her.

Pretty soon Sharon, Faith,Cassie and the dolls will be sitting down to have tea with the queen.
don't even go there with me on what my opinion should me and what it shouldn't be. Victor could have had it done, he has connections, he's been in and out of that hospital, hell he was just ease dropping on Billy the other day how do we know he didn't do this. Sharon in in and out of reality and upcoming episodes will show that, she doesn't know reality vs fantasy. And just because big bad victor couldn't get one person to do something for him that would stop him? Come on now how long have you been watching?
Oh wait a minute, this theory about Vic tor is your opinion? I got the impression that it was a spoiler you were posting.

Quote:

According to these "spoilers", this poster speculates the outcome of the paternity story (this is his theory)...

Sharon talks with cassie and is eventually heard by either nick or Jck. Nick relizes Sharon is hallucinating and suspects something is wrong with her meds. Nick helps sharon Sharon will be hospitalized and doctors realize somebody has been messing with her meds. Then... Nick will realize that Sharon is hallucinating and Nick helps Sharon. Sharon will be hospitalized and doctors realize someone messed with Sharon's meds. Viewers will know Victor was behind it and Nick will suspect he was behind it. Nick will suspect Victor. Hense Victor found another way to do it around Mason. Eric Braden said on twitter the other day more surprised were coming. Just a theory but yeah would make a lot of sense considering Sharon finally gets help.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Because my opinion is different than yours that means I haven't watched it as long?
"Huh, I'll be damned."

I understand you don't like Victor and that's okay, but being able to get into someones home, purse, med cabinet is something all different.

I'll believe it when I see it. Till then we all watch what they give us.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Sharon still lives on Newman property, right? I'm sure Victor could get in and out of her home without her noticing.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Panda Panda
Jul 15 2013, 04:24 PM
Sharon still lives on Newman property, right? I'm sure Victor could get in and out of her home without her noticing.
Of course he could. It's not THAT unbelievable that he might be behind this.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I don't know if I believe he's involved but it wouldn't that difficult for him to get access to Sharon's home and her pills and then continuously replace them when they run out.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

With placebo's that look exactly the same as the med's she is taking. How does he know when she runs out? If she keeps them in her purse how does he get at them.
I wonder if she's been keeping up with her check ups to adjust her med's. I'm sure Victor could tell me...

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

They're pills. Not multi-color flintstone vitamins. IF Victor is guilty of swapping Sharon's pills it wouldn't be that difficult (for him at least) to do. He could get someone to check Sharon's home for the bottle of pills or an old prescription note, find out what kind of pills they are and then have a placebo made to replace it. And again because Sharon still lives on his property he could get someone to replace her pills each month (assuming this pill swapping has been happening long term).

Edited by Panda Panda, Jul 15 2013, 05:24 PM.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Victor is gosh damn Victor Newman. He's probably got Sharon's pharmacist on speed dial. I don't find it hard at all to believe Victor has changed her meds. I find it harder to believe that he would have that idea to change her meds and have one guy say no and him not get someone else to do it. Victor doesn't back down. He would have followed through.

And now that Sharon could be loony tunes over this, Victor will be the one to get it in the end if they find out he had something to do with Sharon.

I just refuse to believe this Sharon is the Sharon I used to know. They have put her through the ringer enough starting with the shoplifting and getting with her daughter's kidnapper. Enough is a damn enough. Either redeem Sharon or give her a rest.
Edited by Ashtonion, Jul 15 2013, 05:20 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I think Victor has long moved on to trying to mess with Sharon, he has seen that she can do that all by herself without any help from him.
I wonder if he got her an extra supply while he was honeymooning, wouldn't want her to go to the pharmacy and get the real thing. :huh:
Just what excuse would victor give if he got caught in her house, and it is HER house, he gave it to her when she and nick divorced, only the land it's on is his.
Oh hi Sharon, I just came over to borrow a cup of sugar.
She's just whack a do, pills or no pills, sure don't see her going to the psychiatrist, she only sees her IF she runs into her at the coffee house.
If they want to save this character, they better put her in an institution where she can be supervised and make sure she takes her meds, plus get therapy, or, they can have her and jack get back together again and they can both sit in the house talking to ghosts. :facepalm:
Oh wait! I know! Victor hired a phony psychiatrist to give her the wrong meds! :blulaugh:
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jul 15 2013, 06:08 PM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

And really, it's not all that un-believeable that Sharon is just basket weaving material without any help from Victor! She and Cassie can do anything they want!

soapflake02

Panda Panda
Jul 15 2013, 02:24 PM
BlissfulLily
Jul 14 2013, 09:26 PM
Because she got a pass for the arson and everything else during that period of time. Not even going there again.
She didn't get a pass for the arson but rather Adam helped cover it up to protect her. Nikki & Victor already know about the fire and Sharon's involvement but they can't prove it and she refuses to tell them that she's bi-polar (idk why) and that's why she went psycho on the ranch house.
Sharon has tried telling Victor and nicki she is sick but they won't hear it.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jul 15 2013, 06:53 PM
Panda Panda
BlissfulLily
Because she got a pass for the arson and everything else during that period of time. Not even going there again.
She didn't get a pass for the arson but rather Adam helped cover it up to protect her. Nikki & Victor already know about the fire and Sharon's involvement but they can't prove it and she refuses to tell them that she's bi-polar (idk why) and that's why she went psycho on the ranch house.
why is she telling them, and why should they care? they are nothing to her.

soapflake02

because she tried to apologize to them.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jul 15 2013, 06:58 PM
soapflake02
Jul 15 2013, 06:53 PM
Panda Panda
BlissfulLily
why is she telling them, and why should they care? they are nothing to her.
If i remember correctly, Sharon wanted come clean about her actions and apologize to Victor/Nikki face to face and explain why she behaved the way she did but they didn't give her the chance to speak (understandably).

Also, Nick & Noah tried to keep her from spilling the beans as well.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm telling you to all to move on.

metitle
Member Avatar

Sharon Case did an interview with Michael Fairman recently and in the interview Ms. Case alluded that Jack might still be Summer's real father.

Here check out the interview here: Sharon Case - Interview Link : courtesy of Michael Fairman's soaps.

soapflake02

I just don't know what the point would be to have summer, nick's, jack's then nick's again. Why play the story at all if it's just going to go in circles. Maybe in the end this story will get sharon help finally.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Jul 15 2013, 08:20 PM
Sharon Case did an interview with Michael Fairman recently and in the interview Ms. Case alluded that Jack might still be Summer's real father.

Here check out the interview here: Sharon Case - Interview Link : courtesy of Michael Fairman's soaps.
That interview just didn't sound right, she says Nick tampered with the Do Not Assume test, no he didn't, he just claimed that Summer was his.
Tampering to me means, physically changing the test results.
Then she says,

"She thinks this is a dark element that literally moved in and rained over this happy family."
Phyliss didn't move in and rain on anything, NICK went after phyliss, he's the one who rained on the family, and they weren't very happy then either, unless you count the time she was happily rolling in the hay with Diego.
They better not let it go for years without finding out whodasummerdaddy is.
Jack, Kyle, someone, anyone, should insist on another Do Not Assume test. :facepalm:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply