Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday July 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 15 2013, 08:27 AM (9,730 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

SC is a very nice-looking man but, he's always unkept and disheiveiled. :shame:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

LuvingLumi
Jul 15 2013, 07:01 PM
You know I wonder if this Rafe thinking she shot him is going to play into this story.... Maybe he is told the truth but still thinks that Sami didn't want him with Kate so she went to extremes. If the prosecution grabs onto that and start to center around it when the Bernardi/Sami tape comes out it would help the prosecution....think about it the tape only has Sami and Bernardi exchanging an envelope then she's jumping all over him.... The prosecution can easily say that she hired him to kill Rafe because she couldn't take him being with Kate, and when he refused she killed him instead. Maybe that is why they haven't dropped Sami being around Rafe yet
I think they haven't dropped Sami being around Rafe because they're keeping the door opened for Safe. Imagine how grateful Rafe is going to be to Sami when he finally understands how she put her own future on the line to save him. Look how much they cut Nicole out of EJ's orbit. They share a scene maybe once in six months and they could have done the same for Sami and Rafe, but they chose to keep them in each other's orbit and show that Sami still loves Rafe.
Edited by camera shy, Jul 15 2013, 10:16 PM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Rafe deserves better than that shrewish childwhore.

Sweet and Salty

Supergirlx2
Jul 15 2013, 07:59 PM
LonePirate
Jul 15 2013, 07:49 PM
Did Eric tell Ciara to go into the kitchen and see her great-grandmother? Isn't Caroline Ciara's grandmother, just like she is Eric's grandmother?
yep. blame the scriptwriter.
You would think, or at least hope, that one of the actors/actresses would have alerted them! :ermm:

camera shy

TreasureCove
Jul 15 2013, 10:13 PM
I agree and I'm looking forward to seeing him with the beautfiul CS.

camera shy

camera shy
Jul 15 2013, 10:06 PM
LuvingLumi
You know I wonder if this Rafe thinking she shot him is going to play into this story.... Maybe he is told the truth but still thinks that Sami didn't want him with Kate so she went to extremes. If the prosecution grabs onto that and start to center around it when the Bernardi/Sami tape comes out it would help the prosecution....think about it the tape only has Sami and Bernardi exchanging an envelope then she's jumping all over him.... The prosecution can easily say that she hired him to kill Rafe because she couldn't take him being with Kate, and when he refused she killed him instead. Maybe that is why they haven't dropped Sami being around Rafe yet
I think they haven't dropped Sami being around Rafe because they're keeping the door opened for Safe. Imagine how grateful Rafe is going to be to Sami when he finally understands how she put her own future on the line to save him. Look how much they cut Nicole out of EJ's orbit. They share a scene maybe once in six months and they could have done the same for Sami and Rafe, but they chose to keep them in each other's orbit and show that Sami still loves Rafe.
But you know I wouldn't be surprised if Rafe wasn't the star witness and be the one to get Sami off. Maybe Bernadi did say something to him before the attack and they have showed that he did take stuff in while in the coma.

Sweet and Salty

Classic
Jul 15 2013, 09:59 PM
SC is a very nice-looking man but, he's always unkept and disheiveiled. :shame:
...and he talks with a nasally voice.

camera shy

Oh my god, I'm looking at an old episode of Nigt Gallery and Deidra just came on screen. She looks gorgeous. She must have been in her late twenties or early thirties. Her character is listed in the credits as 'The Blonde'. lol.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
They really need to move on from Rafe and Sami.I liked them when they were together originally then they made Rafe give up too many princliples for Sami.After all Rafe gave up to help Sami and the things EJ did to Sami and Rafe,I was disgusted when they had her cheat on him with EJ.I was happy she acted like a ostrich to Gabi causing Rafe to stand up for Gabi and break them up.Sami was such a ostrich to Rafe with EJ in the background cheering her on.I never want to see Rafe in a romantic relationship with Sami ever again.I want him to hold an "old school Sami like grudge" against Sami.
Even if they don't want to discuss Rafe's relationship with Sami because knowing that she is with EJ might upset him or something,I don't understand why they can't tell Rafe he wasn't shot.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jul 15 2013, 10:38 PM
TreasureCove
They really need to move on from Rafe and Sami.I liked them when they were together originally then they made Rafe give up too many princliples for Sami.After all Rafe gave up to help Sami and the things EJ did to Sami and Rafe,I was disgusted when they had her cheat on him with EJ.I was happy she acted like a ostrich to Gabi causing Rafe to stand up for Gabi and break them up.Sami was such a ostrich to Rafe with EJ in the background cheering her on.I never want to see Rafe in a romantic relationship with Sami ever again.I want him to hold an "old school Sami like grudge" against Sami.
Even if they don't want to discuss Rafe's relationship with Sami because knowing that she is with EJ might upset him or something,I don't understand why they can't tell Rafe he wasn't shot.
Okay,we need warnings for the filters.When I began to re-read my post I thought I had some kind of brain fart when I read the first "ostrich".
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

My poor Nabi. :'(

Liked the Kate and Nick scenes. Ooh, Nick mentions that Sami pulled a gun on him. I wonder if that is going to come up again at Sami's trial? Although, it's risky with regards to Nick's actions that night and his parole.

Maggie is annoying! :blah: She needs a new hobby that doesn't involve propping Dan. She should go visit Sarah or Melissa for a while. Off-screen. :D

Daniel's dreams of Jennifer. :puke:

Nicole vs. Kristen :cheer:

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

six
Jul 15 2013, 05:22 PM
Kristen should have developed a genuine friendship with Eric, instead of targeting him. That would have driven Marlena, Nicole and Sami up the wall and there would be nothing they could do.

Could someone please make rate stop?

Maggie and Adrienne should join a support group ran by Kate about butting out and letting go. Maggie's nosiness doesn't bother me as much as it does for some, but it's getting a little old, because she appears to be becoming obsessed.

Brady? No, on the shirt. :shame:
Eric wouldn't have been interested in
developing a friendship with :flipoff: Kristen.
He cant stand her.I like Kate/Rafe.Rafe needed
a role redirection.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Boring eppi.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Jul 15 2013, 11:02 PM
My poor Nabi. :'(

Liked the Kate and Nick scenes. Ooh, Nick mentions that Sami pulled a gun on him. I wonder if that is going to come up again at Sami's trial? Although, it's risky with regards to Nick's actions that night and his parole.

Maggie is annoying! :blah: She needs a new hobby that doesn't involve propping Dan. She should go visit Sarah or Melissa for a while. Off-screen. :D

Daniel's dreams of Jennifer. :puke:

Nicole vs. Kristen :cheer:
It would be interesting for the Prosecutor to
dig into Sami history of using a gun.That just
might happen too.I read AS posted trial would
be long.
Edited by Fantastic66, Jul 15 2013, 11:15 PM.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Deverauxfan
Jul 15 2013, 11:02 PM
I wish they would just bring Sarah back on-screen! I would be much more inclined to watch Maggie prop for Sarah over Daniel. They just need to permanently fix this egg-baby mess. The character deserves better and Sarah is connected to the Horton family.

S loves EJ

concerned
Jul 15 2013, 07:37 PM
LuvingLumi
Jul 15 2013, 07:33 PM
Brady is NAKED ya'll OMG!!
Brady just because you are naked doesn't mean you can't think.

Oh how I wish I was spoiler free and there was a chance he was going to use his brain.

He use an other part of his body.

camera shy
LuvingLumi

Itīs possible that they will go back to Safe sooner or later, but I think itīs a strange way to keep the door open for Safe to have Rafe thinking Sami shoot him. If Rafe was still in love with Sami shouldnīt he know in his heart that she wouldnīt shoot him. I have been wondering what itīs the point of having Rafe think Sami shoot him maybe Luving Lumi is on to something.

concerned
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jul 16 2013, 01:11 AM
concerned
LuvingLumi

Oh how I wish I was spoiler free and there was a chance he was going to use his brain.

camera shy
LuvingLumi

Itīs possible that they will go back to Safe sooner or later, but I think itīs a strange way to keep the door open for Safe to have Rafe thinking Sami shoot him. If Rafe was still in love with Sami shouldnīt he know in his heart that she wouldnīt shoot him. I have been wondering what itīs the point of having Rafe think Sami shoot him maybe Luving Lumi is on to something.
If Rafe was still in love with Sami shouldnīt he know in his heart that she wouldnīt shoot him.

Not taking the bait today. Still in an afterglow from near naked Brady.

six
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Jul 15 2013, 11:09 PM
six
Jul 15 2013, 05:22 PM
Kristen should have developed a genuine friendship with Eric, instead of targeting him. That would have driven Marlena, Nicole and Sami up the wall and there would be nothing they could do.

Could someone please make rate stop?

Maggie and Adrienne should join a support group ran by Kate about butting out and letting go. Maggie's nosiness doesn't bother me as much as it does for some, but it's getting a little old, because she appears to be becoming obsessed.

Brady? No, on the shirt. :shame:
Eric wouldn't have been interested in
developing a friendship with :flipoff: Kristen.
He cant stand her.
He's already being nicer to her than he was in the past. She could wear him down.

camera shy

S loves EJ
Jul 16 2013, 01:11 AM
concerned
LuvingLumi

camera shy
LuvingLumi

Rafe thinking Sami shot him when she actually saved his life is classic angst. And you're right, Rafe should know Sami would never shoot him.

S loves EJ

Big missunderstandings are classic angst, but in this case we have a man scared of his suppose love interest, which I think would widen the gap between them not bring them closer together. If they wanted to do Safe angst why not have Rafe waked up and have him forgotten about the last six months and only rember Sami choosing him. On other hand they already done something similar with Ejami. Still they could have had Rafe having sweet dreams of Sami waking up realizing he loves her, the fact that she is engaged to someone else is angst enough.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply